Start by marking “The Angel of the Abyss” as Want to Read:
The Angel of the Abyss

The Angel of the Abyss

Ex-special forces interrogator and demon-magnet Jake Hatcher went looking for trouble, and found it.

Finally able to be with the woman he loves, life for anyone else would seem charmed. But Hatcher’s good fortune came at a steep price. Two years after witnessing his former lover disappear into perdition, he may finally have discovered a way to free her. But the forces deter
Published October 31st 2016 by Cohesion Press

To ask other readers questions about The Angel of the Abyss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Angel of the Abyss

Dan Barbier
Aug 16, 2014 Dan Barbier rated it it was amazing
I just finished AOTA. I loved it. Jake is as good as ever. Tough guy quips all over. An ending that could be the end of an action packed trilogy, but nooooo. The last chapter reveals an even bigger story coming up. I just hope I won't have two years to wait for The Emperor of Shadows. If you love Paranormal stories and Kick-Ass heroes, look no further.
Geoff
Sep 07, 2016 Geoff added it
Can't leave a star rating, as I'm the publisher, but this is a great book.
Frank Errington
Nov 17, 2016 Frank Errington rated it really liked it
Review copy

The Angel of the Abyss is book three in the Jake Hatcher series. If you're thinking about diving into this one. I do recommend going all in, by reading Damnable and Diabolical first. Sure you can read any of them as a standalone novel, but they work much better as a series.

Before I get started on the review, I need to tip the proverbial hat to cover artist Dean Samed. Go ahead and blow it up to full screen. Check out the detail. I've read more than a hundred books this year and that i
David North-Martino
Nov 01, 2016 David North-Martino rated it it was amazing
Hank Schwaeble’s Jake Hatcher is back in his third novel, The Angel of the Abyss. As always, and just like his short fiction, Schwaeble crafts a rollicking good tale that will keep you turning the pages.

The beginning of this tale has Hatcher facing a demon, although it’s more complicated than that, giving Hatcher time to exercise his sarcastic wit. Fans of Supernatural and Ash vs. the Evil Dead will definitely appreciate the humor.

The mood becomes more serious and dire in the second act. The mi
Elisapeta
Elisapeta rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2014
Frank Schottel
Frank Schottel marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
John Minnick
John Minnick marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Brent
Brent marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Neil Nabbefeld
Neil Nabbefeld marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
KC
KC marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Amy Stoller
Amy Stoller marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Matthew
Matthew is currently reading it
Nov 05, 2016
Ross Clevenger
Ross Clevenger marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2016
Gatorman
Gatorman marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2016
Mark Carver
Mark Carver is currently reading it
Nov 15, 2016
Jim McGrath
Jim McGrath marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2016
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2016
Hank Schwaeble is a thriller writer and attorney in Houston, Texas. His first novel, Damnable, will be published by Penguin/Putnam in September 2009 under their Jove imprint.

Hank's first short story, “Mugwumps,” appeared in the anthology Alone on the Darkside in 2006. In 2007, he and Gary Braunbeck won a Bram Stoker Award for the anthology Five Strokes to Midnight, which included three of his shor
More about Hank Schwaeble...