Start by marking “Perfectly Ever After (Pieces, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Perfectly Ever After (Pieces, #2.5)

Perfectly Ever After (Pieces #2.5)

A novella...

In Pieces of Perfect we introduced you to Lily, Adam, and Max. In Picking Up the Pieces, Lily found her happily ever after with one of the men vying for her heart. But what about the man she didn't choose? Find out how he attains his perfectly ever after in this final installment of the Pieces series.
Kindle Edition
Published March 14th 2014 (first published March 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Perfectly Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfectly Ever After

Vickie
Mar 17, 2014 Vickie rated it it was amazing
You need to read Pieces of Perfect and Picking up the Pieces before reading this book. This is a fairly short story following up on the man Lily left behind and his own happily ever after. We meet up with him 2 1/2 years after Lily left, and he's happier then ever. This is a very sweet book and a perfect conclusion to the Pieces series. It's nice to see everyone finally leave the past behind and getting on with their lives. All in all, like the rest of Elizabeth Hayleys books, this is a great ...more
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
So this is the novella for the guy that Lily didn't choose. This is where you get to see his happily ever after. As much as I think Lily made the absolute right choice at the end of Picking Up the Pieces, I still wanted this guy to have his day too. He really deserved it, and I truly loved his character. There was no way around that.

This was nice little snippet of what his happily ever after is. I really enjoyed getting to jump into the shoes of this guy again, and I couldn't help but love how
Melissa
Mar 17, 2014 Melissa rated it really liked it
4.5 stars~ Loved this follow up Novella for the man that Lily did not choose! I thought it was perfect for him and I am so glad that he ended up with his happily ever after too! Great series! Really loved all of the books!!!!
The  Smut Slut
Mar 19, 2014 The Smut Slut rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
What I truly LOVE about your writing is the seamless transitions that occur from moment to moment. It really makes me feel like I am living their story and made it easy to get caught up in the story.
AngelinaT
Apr 13, 2014 AngelinaT rated it it was amazing
So, I am not going to give anything away in my review that might spoil it for anyone who hasn't read book two yet. This is the story of what happens to the guy Lily didn't chose. His happily ever after. Let me say that Lily picked the guy I was routing for all along but then my heart broke a little for the guy she didn't pick. However, he found his HEA and it worked out for him. I think he ended up with someone much better for him than Lily:) That's all I'm saying! I hope to read more books like ...more
Becky Fenner anderson
Jan 16, 2015 Becky Fenner anderson rated it it was amazing
SWOON! This book is filled with my favorite man from Picking up the Pieces. Enjoy following Adam and Carly as they move towards their wedding and starting their lives together as husband and wife.

Very sweet story filled with some steamy moments and a whole lot of love.
Claudia
Apr 06, 2014 Claudia rated it liked it
I guess everyone is happy now. I was not thrilled with this HEA, though. How come he wouldn't do a quickie-style first time before but now falls in love and marries his one night stand? Hmmm, just a little hypocritical dude!
Jessica C.
Aug 18, 2015 Jessica C. rated it it was amazing
I loved, but I expected nothing less from the 2 brilliant minds of Elizabeth Hayley!
Perfect ending to a great story!
Jules Batemen
Mar 14, 2014 Jules Batemen rated it it was amazing
Its sad to see the end of this series but it went with such happiness that I can't be sad. Plus I can always read it again! Such great stories.
Penny
Mar 16, 2014 Penny rated it it was amazing
5 stars for closure.

Although I was 100% on the other team I think it's great to have this sexy, fun book for all fans of the series.

Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic

~~3 HEARTS~~
Lauren Dawes
review to come!
Julie B.
Julie B. rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2014
Del-Ann
Del-Ann rated it it was ok
Mar 19, 2014
Bobbie Boyens
Bobbie Boyens rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2014
Nicole Patterson
Nicole Patterson rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2014
Jenifer Burris
Mar 14, 2014 Jenifer Burris rated it liked it
March 14th
Carla
Carla rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2014
Natalie
Natalie rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2016
Velma
Velma rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2014
Stacy
Stacy rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2014
Jennifer Middleton
Jennifer Middleton rated it did not like it
May 28, 2016
Dawn
Dawn rated it really liked it
May 01, 2015
Lk Moore
Lk Moore rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2014
Donna
Donna rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2016
Mandy Thomas
Mandy Thomas rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2014
rhonda williams
rhonda williams rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2014
Heavenly
Heavenly rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2014
Sakei
Sakei rated it really liked it
May 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Trust: Pandora's Box (Trust Trilogy, #3)
  • The Devil and Ms. Johnson
  • The Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family: Over 100 Practical and Tested Ideas to Build Lasting Faith in Kids
  • Vow of Silence (Chronicles of Surrender, #6)
  • Hernando Heat
  • Whatever It Takes (Trust No One, #4)
  • The Groom Wanted Seconds
  • Summer Riptide
  • Strictly Stripped (Jade's Diaries, Strictly, #2)
  • All Washed Up (The Misadventures of the Laundry Hag, #3)
  • On Thin Ice (On Thin Ice #1)
  • Warrior Rogue (The Drift Lords, #2)
  • The Playmaker (Fire on Ice #2)
  • Reluctantly in Love (What's Love???, #3)
  • A Stranger's Heart
  • Temptation's Edge (Sons of Temptation, #2)
  • Typist #4 - Every Romance is a Revenge Fantasy (Billionaire Novelist #4)
  • Lost and Found
Elizabeth Hayley is actually "Elizabeth" and "Hayley," two friends who love reading romance novels to obsessive levels. This mutual love prompted them to put their English degrees to good use by penning their own. The product is Pieces of Perfect, their debut novel. They learned a ton about one another through the process, like how they clearly share a brain and have a persistent need to text each ...more
More about Elizabeth Hayley...

Pieces (2 books)
  • Pieces of Perfect (Pieces, #1)
  • Picking Up the Pieces (Pieces, #2)