Start by marking “Fate” as Want to Read:

3.56  ·  Rating Details ·  2,501 Ratings  ·  298 Reviews
How far would you go to get something you really wanted?

Emily Malone has had a crush on her brother’s best friend, Paul, all her life.

Unfortunately, he just sees her as his friend's little sister.

Desperate and infatuated, Emily resorts to lies and deception.

She only needs one night with Paul, to finally get over this obsessive crush.

But Fate has other ideas. . .
303 pages
Published (first published February 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fate

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Re xB by sb_zpsiu4dgdux.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (10/29/2015)

Stand-alone.

BLURB:
How far would you go to get something you really wanted?

Emily Malone has had a crush on her brother’s best friend, Paul, all her life.

Unfortunately, he just sees her as his friend's little sister.

Desperate and infatuated, Emily resorts to lies and deception.

She only needs one night with Paul, to finally get over this obsessive crush.

But Fate has other ideas. . .

FREEBIES are often good for MORE than
Judy
Oct 01, 2016 Judy marked it as mark-as-read-but-dnf
DNF. I didn't really get very far into this. She is trying to fool a guy she has known for years with different color eyes, different hair color/style and fake boobs. And he falls for it. I found that unbelievable and skipped on to the next book.
S.H.
Feb 24, 2014 S.H. rated it it was amazing
Fate, by Nikki Sex was a wonderful book.

In my experience, there are two types of erotica. Both types, like all books out there, vary greatly in their quality.

The first type of erotica is most common. It's what I call "smut." It's pure sex without much of a story. I'm not knocking it. I've read my share.

The second type of erotica has a real story, with elements of romance. It can also have elements of suspense, humor, SciFi, paranormal, etc. It just has detailed, graphic sex scenes. This kind
Jonel Boyko
Feb 24, 2014 Jonel Boyko rated it it was amazing
I love how there is more than sex and BDSM to this novel. The author crafts an intricate tale with a complete backstory that will keep you hooked. Now don`t get me wrong, that`s all there and it`s hot as all get-up but it`s not the sum total of the novel. Nikki Sex brings it all together with her subtle yet powerful descriptions that paint this world for you. She had me so wrapped up in this story that I read it in a single sitting then wanted to read it again.

I definitely had fun getting to kn
christine danielle (Bibliophilic Madness)
FOR MORE REVIEWS AND GIVEAWAYS, DO CHECJK OUT MY BLOG:

André: 6

Plot: 5
Hotness/Love Scenes: 5

photo 2_zpswnw7ar5f.png

Fate was a book that did not disappoint.

I loved Emily since she was willing to go for what she wants and that really is a great characteristic.

At first, the breast implants she had kind of disturbed me.

Not because I am disagreeing with people who has implants, it's just that when they have "certain plays" I cannot help but think

"Will her badoonka donks get deform
Feb 28, 2014 Laura rated it it was ok
I do like this author so feel bad giving her a two star review but I just didn't enjoy this story. I'm not a fan of stories where the heroine changes her appearance but the guy doesn't guess who she is and in this case, Paul has known Emily/Candy for years so even though she LOOKS different, she surely didn't SOUND different or use different mannerisms?
That aside, after Paul and Candy's one night together they are then apart for quite a chunk of the book (communicating via email) but instantly P
Marcy Meyer
Feb 25, 2014 Marcy Meyer rated it really liked it
Loved Emily and Paul's story! These are great characters, with a long history of friendship between them. Only, Emily has harbored a crush on Paul all these years without him knowing. He has always thought of her as a kid sister, since he's been friends with her older brother for years. Emily has always taken on the burdens of those around her, including her mother and Paul's father. She finally decides to take something for herself, by disguising herself and going after Paul. It's hard to ...more
Margaret
Feb 26, 2014 Margaret rated it it was amazing
...Oh how I love love LOVE Nikki Sex books.

She never disappoints. EVER!

I just loved the female lead in the book. Emily knows what she wants - and plans to get it. She goes to great lengths to finally have the man she's been in love with since she can remember. Truthfully, I can see myself in the h and I would go that far to get the guy I wanted.

The story unfolds in a very easy to read manner, the chemistry between the H and h is sizzling hot and the sex scenes are scorching hot.

I loved this bo
Smitten's Book Blog
Feb 26, 2014 Smitten's Book Blog marked it as to-read
Shelves: review-request
NEW RELEASE
Fate, by Nikki Sex

This one is new out today and seems to have some good reviews on Amazon. And I have to admit, the author's name caught my attention lol.
Apparently it's a quick, steamy read with a bit of humour thrown in. So if you like yourself a bit of erotica, this is on sale for the first two days.

Have you read any Nikki Sex books? Let me know your thoughts.

UK AMAZON: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fate-Nikki-Se...
US AMAZON: http://www.amazon.com/Fate-Nikki-Sex-...
Briana
Nov 20, 2015 Briana rated it really liked it
I give this one a 4.5

Overall good romance, concept, characters, ending, and well almost everything!

This book really did focus on Fate. The plot focused on this woman Emily who's been in love with her brothers best friend for YEARS. She stages this plan to have him just once. Emily is certain she only needs to be with him once and her obsession with him will be over, but 'fate' has other plans.

I will not spoil because I don't like to do that, do y'all are just going to have to read it to find out
Naye
Mar 08, 2014 Naye rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fate

I just love all of Nikkei sex work!!! and I looooooove Andre!!! no matter the position he is in he takes it and makes it positive...he's sexy he's French!!! he needs his own book lol.. any ways Emily and Paul.. friends since a very young age... Emily is in love with him.. he does not see her that way.. she tricks he falls for the trick............read the book you will not be disappointed !!!
Barbara
Mar 06, 2014 Barbara rated it it was amazing
OMG....Andre is so very sexy. I love Andre more every time I read one of Nikki's books. This book does not disappoint it has everything you can want in a love story. A must read!
Charlee Bennett
Jun 25, 2014 Charlee Bennett rated it really liked it
When I first started this book I was not sure what to expect. I had a difficult time getting invested in the story as I thought I knew what to expect but I was surprisingly very wrong. I am usually very good at predicting how a book is going to play out but this story had just enough surprises to keep me interested.

The story started with meeting Emily. She is a very quiet, insecure girl who has been in love with her brothers best friend Paul since they were children when he saved her life. Ev
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Apr 07, 2015 Sophie "Beware Of The Reader" rated it really liked it
3,5 to 4 stars

If you love erotic books with some BDSM in it, you’ll love this story.

Emily has always been in love with Paul, her brother’s friend. But he’s never looked at her as a woman, only like a little sister. With a boyish figure, glasses, always in books and shy, she never drew male attention and certainly did not look like Paul’s usual one night stands: big boobs, sexy … whereas her nickname was little Rabbit!
Paul left home three years ago to travel and live of any kind of job he could
Donna
Feb 25, 2014 Donna rated it it was amazing
given book honest review,loved it from beginning to end.deception,love,Gulit,obsession.Emily has had crush on Paul for years.only way she could be with him was to deceive him,she set her sites on him changed her name,appearance try & get him out her system for good.but it didn't happen Paul was falling for his best friend.he was into bdsm she was scared of pain turned to Andre chavalier to help understand pain can be sexual experience. she had always loved Paul but he didn't want to know ...more
Heather
Mar 19, 2014 Heather rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, romance, bdsm
I got more than I expected with this one. At first I didn't know if I would like it but after only a couple pages I loved it. Nikki Sex blew me away with this. Plus Andre Chevliar is in here as well. A few wonderful flogging scence with him. I can't wait until Andre finds the perfect woman for him and he is still able to help others, He just provided that special touch to this story.

Can you tell I'm a big Andre fan? Sorry to rave about him so much but honestly his is that special indrediant that
Ashley
Mar 15, 2014 Ashley rated it it was amazing
I have to admit that writing reviews is very hard for me. I have a hard time expressing in writing how I feel about a book whether I liked it or not. I felt like I had to write something though because I really loved this book. I loved how the characters were human and made mistakes and did really stupid things. It was a nice change to see that in a book. I loved how Emily and Paul grew as individuals as the book went on and how they both had to work hard to make things right, instead of most ...more
Anna Salamatin
Feb 24, 2014 Anna Salamatin rated it it was amazing
This is a fast and enjoyable read! Nikki does it again with brilliantly done characters and story line. Who doesn't like a great love story and hot sexiness with a twist?
I thought it was great fun to watch Emily go get her man by changing into Candy. She was so good at it that Paul wanted her for longer than the one night stand she had planned for. After all, he refused her twice before as Emily, his best friends little sister. But he's wild for Candy! Now what's she gona do? She has loved Paul
Suzi
Mar 01, 2014 Suzi rated it it was amazing
Nikki Sex did it again!!! Fate is a book about a women that knows what she wants and was brave enough to take steps to get it. This action makes a mess and my favorite character that Nikki has created, Andre Chevalier untangles the mess.

As always, Nikki has given us a beautiful, hot, panty melting love story.
Great job!! I loved the book and the main characters Emily & Paul. Looking forward to the next book.
Leah
Mar 13, 2014 Leah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, romance, erotica
Man, Nikki did it again! What a great story. It was unique, funny, sexy, and hot as hell. I just loved Paul and Emily. Nikki has a way of developing characters that you instantly fall in love with. Oh, let me not forget to mention that my favorite sassy French Dom made an appearance. I just love Andre. He warms the cockles of my heart. Anyway, if you are looking for a well written, panty melting story, here it is! You won't be disappointed!
~ Becs ~
While I did enjoy the erotic romance side of this book, there's a whole lot of deception going on here and as BDSM is based on trust and truth, it's quite hard to take and I really did find myself cringing at some of the actions of the main characters, especially the heroine.

It's still a very sexy ride though with some really hot D/s scenes to enjoy.

Mar 10, 2014 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Oh My Goodness, where to start.

I loved Paul and Emily/Candy's story. I loved, loved, loved their emails. And we got to see Kelly and Father John again. Meet a new hottie named Jai who I wouldn't mind seeing more of...hint, hint. And there was more Andre, man when is he gonna get his own book. Everyone chant with me...Andre, Andre, Andre. My only complaint was the ending...I wanted more.
Sue Stewart
Feb 23, 2014 Sue Stewart rated it it was amazing
I LOVED Emily and Paul! The premise for this story is very different from most I've read, so really added to the mystery of what would happen when all is revealed! It's fun and sensual and romantic and Hot, Hot, Hot! And it includes Andre Chevalier, the gentleman Master that I adore! If you're looking for a sexy, well written DOM delight - you will LOVE this story
Jules Batemen
Feb 24, 2014 Jules Batemen rated it it was amazing
She's done it again! No doubt about it. This book was awesome! The storyline flowed so nicely and with all the steam you can expect from Nikki. There wasn't a question about putting it down, you just can't.

*for those who love him, look out for the handsome Andre.......
Michele
Mar 15, 2014 Michele rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-botb
You have done it again NIKKI!!! Your stories always pull me in and never let go! I really love this story about Emily and Paul! It was sweet, sexy and funny. I was so glad you were able to bring Andre back too. Well done, I always enjoy your books and I look forward to reading the next one! XO M
P. S.
this book rocked... doing a happy dance...
I so enjoyed Emily & Paul's story...
of course I'd have to be dead to not appreciate the wisdom & sexpertise of your suave Frenchman André Chevalier plus the cameo updates of Father John & Kelly.
thank you Nikki!!!
Jeana Todd
Feb 26, 2014 Jeana Todd rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
My God.... this has to be the best book by Nikki EVER!! I loved the emotional roller coaster this took me on. You can't help but fall in love with all the characters! This is a must read!
Tawnya
Mar 01, 2014 Tawnya rated it it was amazing
Fate is an excellent book! Nikki Sex certainly kept me turning the pages and ignoring everything else in life to finish this book. She is a very good author.
Shena
Mar 04, 2014 Shena rated it it was amazing
I freaking LOVED this book!!!!! Great story, great sex and some Andre!!!! What more could we ask for??????????? 5 huge stars!!!! Love you Nikki!!!
  • The Pet Shop (The Pet Shop, #1 - 3)
  • Teaching Maya
  • Saved By Sex (SinSity Stories)
  • The Sunday Arrangement (Fantasy, #1)
  • Eye of the Coven (Eye of the Coven, #1)
  • Leather & Lace (Trident Security #1)
  • Running Home
  • Unexpected Consequences (Isthmus Alliance, #3)
  • Knots
  • The Alphabet Game: Part One - A to E. (The Alpha Series, #1.1)
  • Fool for You (For You, #1)
  • Florida (Around the World in 80 Men, #10)
  • Virgin for the Night (For the Night, #2)
  • Wicked End (Wicked End, #1)
  • Hers (Hers, #1)
  • The Businessman's Tie (The Power to Please, #1)
  • Stronger (Runaway, #1)
  • Invitation to Seduction (Open Invitation, #1)
I write sexy contemporary romance and paranormal.
Join my mailing list and receive a FREE (unpublished) André story: http://bit.ly/NikkiSex
Add me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nikkisexauthor

What Wendy Wants
Kink* (Fate #2)
P
More about Nikki Sex...

“Like icebergs, people normally expose only a small part of themselves, and generally just the part they wish to show.” 21 likes
“Fear, anxiety, arousal, and pain; all are emotions and sensations. They are neither right, nor are they wrong; good nor bad. They are simply passions, a most important part of life. Feel them, fully experience them, surrender to them, and learn to accept them. As a submissive, you must let go. André Chevalier” 18 likes