Start by marking “Tea for Two” as Want to Read:
Tea for Two

Tea for Two

Take one tea shop-owning divorcee, add a new-to-town attorney and two meddling grandmothers and the result is a romantic brew that will make everyone's dreams come true.
Kindle Edition
Published February 6th 2014 by Boroughs Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Tea for Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tea for Two

Connie Bocci
Feb 11, 2014 Connie Bocci rated it it was amazing
Tea for Two is a sweet and romantic debut short story about changes.
Ms. Baxter created very believable characters with depth, I really liked Sam and Mollie and even the grandmothers! The tea shop seemed so amazing I found myself wanting to go there!
I love Ms. Baxter's style of writing, it flows and keeps you reading, she's a very talented author. I hope she continues and possibly gives us some full length novels! Marilyn Baxter is on my watch list and I'll continue checking!
Patricia Ann Preston
Aug 29, 2014 Patricia Ann Preston rated it it was amazing
Snuggle up with a cup of hot tea and a short romance by debut author Marilyn Baxter. This is a sweet romantic tale about two people who aren't looking for love until Sam is sent to Mollie's tea shop by his meddling grandmother. It is a story of finding a second chance at love and finding the courage to accept it.
Bonnie Gardner
Feb 11, 2014 Bonnie Gardner rated it really liked it
Tea is terrific!

Tea is terrific!

it's very difficult to tell a complete as story in so few words. Ms Baxter has done an excellent job of introducing her characters and making me care about them.
Marcia
Dec 26, 2014 Marcia added it
Shelves: romance, kindle, x2014
Cute, predictable romance.

Opening Lines:
"May I help you?"
The puzzled look on her customer's face as he glanced around her shop told Mollie Brennan he had no clue about tea.

Cathy
Feb 12, 2014 Cathy rated it it was amazing
Put two meddling grandmothers, a man and a woman both hurt by love, a Tea Shop with a home town flavor all together and you have a sweet story of love and a second chance! Love this story!
Carol Burnside
Apr 16, 2014 Carol Burnside rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: romance readers
Tea for two is a sweet little read that will warm your insides, much like a hot cup of tea on a chilly evening.
Kimberly Perry
Kimberly Perry rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2014
S An
S An rated it it was ok
May 28, 2014
SweetTaterQueen
SweetTaterQueen rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2014
Katherine Kraft
Katherine Kraft marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Bhatijan
Bhatijan marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Donna Burton
Donna Burton marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Barbara Stoker
Barbara Stoker marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2016
After discovering romance novels quite by accident, Marilyn revived her interest in writing. Since 2001, she's had over 40 short stories published in both confession and romance magazines, and in 2013 she sold her first book. She is an active member of Romance Writers of America and her local chapter, Heart of Dixie Romance Writers. Her involvement in RWA's local and national levels has combined ...more
More about Marilyn Baxter...