Start by marking “Even Greater” as Want to Read:
Even Greater

Even Greater

12 Real-Life Stories that Inspire You to Do Great Things for God
Our dreams, like a child's innocence are in essence very fragile beautiful to behold but easily broken.
People just like you, with whom God did extraordinary works despite broken dreams, failure and weakness. These dramatic stories will move you, inspire you, and challenge you to do even greater works for God!
Published October 14th 2010 by E-R Productions, LLC (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Even Greater, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Even Greater

Arthur Arts
Sep 11, 2015 Arthur Arts rated it it was amazing
Wonderful, moving testimonies of God's love for people!

Reinhard Bonnke's ministry has spawned the globe, and especially the continent of Africa, for four decades with more than 100 million registered decisions for Jesus so far.

But this book isn't about impressive big numbers. It shows the remarkable love of God for each precious soul, through 12 wonderful stories of how God's love and compassion entered their lives.

Normally I like to read books which contain a lot of information in the smallest
Cary Sawatsky
Jul 28, 2011 Cary Sawatsky rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is not a book for cynical people, because after reading this you either have to say "God is amazing and I need to get closer to Him and His power" or "These people are completely delusional and I can't believe another word of any of this!" I did a little bit of research on some of the stories told in this book and I've found that they appear to be true. Given such a ministry, I am surprised that I haven't heard about Reinhard Bonnke before. Great book!
Indah
Jun 04, 2012 Indah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: the-good-news
I learn a lot from the experiences written in the book. It also got me to think more about mission. Some of my point of views were changed and sharpened. I'm blessed to read this.
Michelle
Mar 24, 2014 Michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: incomplete
Great book filled with inspiring stories. But if you have previously Bonnke's "Living a Life of Fire", you will find most of the stories repetitive!
Pamela
Oct 12, 2014 Pamela rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Inspiring. Most of the stories were in other Bonnke books. Still, I was pleased to come across them a second time and be amazed at the way Jesus is working in lives today.
Verawaty Sampe
Beli buku ini krn tertarik dgn kalimat yg ada di cover belakangnya: Sebab Tuhan itu lebih kuat dari rasa takut, dan lebih tinggi dari pengharapan.
Becky
Apr 08, 2012 Becky rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very inspiring and faith building read. True stories of how God has worked in the lives of ordinary people to do extrodinary things.
Angelo Bermil
Angelo Bermil rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2014
Sam Robinson
Sam Robinson rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2014
Andreea
Andreea rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2012
Saumya
Saumya rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2014
Dianne Hattaway
Dianne Hattaway rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2015
Sowemimo Sobayo
Sowemimo Sobayo rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2014
Anthony Cappoferri
Anthony Cappoferri rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2012
Ana Pucicova
Ana Pucicova rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2016
Theresia
Theresia rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2013
Nina
Nina rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2016
Dan Henric
Dan Henric rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2015
Agnes
Agnes rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2012
Gail
Gail rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2013
Chara
Chara rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2009
Claude Forson
Claude Forson rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2016
Adeyemi Dominic
Adeyemi Dominic rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2013
Gladies
Gladies rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2016
Viv
Sep 07, 2008 Viv rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reading real life testimonies just builds faith and inspires. What a refreshing read.
Miriam
Miriam rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2015
Shakeel Yousaf
Shakeel Yousaf rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2015
Christine
Inspirational stories of miracles, faith and a God who is Even Greater...
Apostle Abraham
Apostle Abraham rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2016
  • A Man Worth Waiting For: How to Avoid a Bozo
  • The Be Happy Attitudes
  • The Blessing of the Lord: Makes Rich and He Adds No Sorrow with It
  • Maximized Manhood
  • The Prayer of Jabez for Teens (Breakthrough Series)
  • God's Gift to Women: Discovering the Lost Greatness of Masculinity
  • Songs in the Key of Solomon: In the Word and In the Mood
  • God Has a Dream: A Vision of Hope for Our Time
  • How to Succeed at Being Yourself: Finding the Confidence to Fulfill Your Destiny
  • Strengthen Yourself in the Lord: How to Release the Hidden Power of God in Your Life
  • Why You Act the Way You Do
  • Secrets to Spiritual Power
  • Back to Jerusalem: Three Chinese House Church Leaders Share Their Vision to Complete the Great Commission

“People in obedience to the Lord do not worry, do not fret, do not need to know all of the outcomes before they are willing to commit themselves.” 0 likes
“We are agents of omnipotence. This means that unlimited power is at our fingertips. It also means that there are no great men working in God’s Kingdom. Rather, there is a great God at work in human beings who have childlike faith.” 0 likes