Start by marking “Bogota Blessings” as Want to Read:
Bogota Blessings

Bogota Blessings

When Kayla Shaw travels to Bogotá to help renovate a house for a mission to street children, nothing can prepare her for the ever-present mission employee Mateo Luis. He looks like he could be one of the rebels who have caused so much fear throughout Colombia. Then she begins to see him with her heart instead of only her eyes.

Mateo Luis Gómez Días has dedicated his life to
ebook
Published February 7th 2014 by Pelican Book Group (first published February 6th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Bogota Blessings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bogota Blessings

Jan Elder
Apr 23, 2015 Jan Elder rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was very well written and moved fast (love those novellas!). I think what I liked the best was that the hero, Mateo, was not your typical tall, dark, handsome ie. perfect guy. He was a man who had been through more trials than I could ever imagine and still retained a sweet, gentle spirit. Kayla is my kind of girl with a servant’s heart and a desire to help those truly less fortunate. I was sorry to see it end and I really do hope we see more of these two as I’d love to see the story ...more
InD'tale Magazine
In "Bogota Blessings", author E.A. West takes the reader across borders to the less glamorous and often dangerous city of Bogota, showing the reader both its beauty and its less attractive and abject poverty.

Read full review in the 2014 May issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Wilani Wahl
Sep 06, 2014 Wilani Wahl rated it it was amazing
A page turner I did not want to put down. This story was so refreshing. I loved the Biblical theme throughout the book. I did not want this story to end. I hope at some point there will be a sequel and we can learn more of Kayla and Mateo.
Kim
Aug 29, 2014 Kim rated it really liked it
I really liked this sweet inspirational novella set in Colombia. Both the characters are likable and deal with realistic obstacles on their way to romance.
Shaunna Gonzales
May 14, 2014 Shaunna Gonzales rated it really liked it
?I enjoyed it.
Val
Val rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2014
LoRee Peery
LoRee Peery rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2014
Elizabeth Maddrey
Elizabeth Maddrey rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2015
JoAnn
JoAnn rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2014
E.A. West
Feb 07, 2014 E.A. West added it  ·  (Review from the author)
 Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Jenni Shaw-olsen
Jenni Shaw-olsen marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Lila
Lila marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Donna Davis
Donna Davis marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Leesha
Leesha marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Toni Shiloh
Toni Shiloh marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Jan 18, 2016
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
Minamanjari
Minamanjari marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
E.A. West is a lifelong lover of books and storytelling. In high school, she discovered the wonders of sharing her stories with others through writing. She picked up her pen in a creative writing class and hasn’t laid it down yet. Her love of writing encompasses not only the romance genre but also a variety fiction and non-fiction styles.

Born and raised in Indiana, she still resides there today wi
More about E.A. West...

“keeping our focus on God instead of the world around us will enable us to endure the trials of life much better than if we get distracted from God.” “Hmm, a good topic.” She gave him a small smile. “It kind of fits our situation,” 0 likes