Start by marking “Goddess of the Hunt (Covert Passions #1)” as Want to Read:
Goddess of the Hunt (Covert Passions #1)

Goddess of the Hunt (Covert Passions #1)

Codename Diana

CIA field agent Paige Aster hides a cunning intelligence and lethal skill behind a mask of golden beauty. It serves her well as she moves from one undercover assignment to the next.

Current Mission

Retrieve a stolen United States military defense program from a terrorist cell in Dublin, Ireland, before they trade it to Islamic extremists in exchange for munitio
Published February 18th 2014 by Decadent Publishing Company LLC (first published February 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Goddess of the Hunt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goddess of the Hunt

Nanee Mcgee
May 09, 2014 Nanee Mcgee rated it liked it
Right from the get go this story went from sexy as hell sex scenes to sexier then hell sex scenes, Diana aka Paige is on vacation and enjoying the locals..lol..then when she's called back into action that's when it gets hotter, Paige and Eoin rock the bed, door and any other surface they can find to have sex on and then some. Eoin is one sexy badass who's undercover and he can't get enough of Paige, their sex is explosive, their feelings show and the job gets done. My issue with the book is ...more
Andrea Cooper
Apr 12, 2015 Andrea Cooper rated it really liked it
A captivating read that will leave you craving what happens next. I loved Diana's character and the pairing between her and the hero was fantastic. This is a quick read and HOT.

Red Heart
Feb 16, 2014 Red Heart rated it it was amazing
span class="post_source_name_prefix">Source:

Hot Damn. What a Ride! George Takei is sitting pretty and spouting off "Oh My!" over and over since reading this flame throwing tale of espionage, sex, and well...sex!

George Takei Oh My

Smexy, golden goddess Paige CODENAME Diana is one stiletto wearing hottie to be sure! I heard David Gandy was cast of Eoin. Girls no fighting...

SEE FULL REVIEW ON SWEET AND SPICY BLOG and you'll be saying Hot Damn! too.

Review featured on Sweet & Spicy Tales: GODDESS OF THE
Helen Stothard
Feb 07, 2014 Helen Stothard rated it really liked it
You probably know I'm not a fan of short reads, but I have to say I'm glad I made an exception. The first thing that struck me was just how much sex you could fit into a fifty page book and still have room to tell a story. I loved the story, and I really hope that Becky does more stuff with the character of Paige.

She's like a female James Bond, but even more highly sexed!

There's a great plot line, an interesting twist to the story, and I think although it's not a cliffhanger you'll be left wanti
Linda
May 20, 2014 Linda rated it really liked it
As reviewed on Read Our Lips:

Paige is working as a special undercover agent for CIA, and her latest mission is taking her to Ireland and a section of the IRA.
Shes to partner up with another undercover agent for the MI6 and get her hands on a stolen program, and hopefully get out of there without being made. In her line of work theres no backup or help coming if things go bad.
Eoins been working this group for years to get his revenge for the murder of his brother and his wife. Hes not going to j
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Apr 30, 2014 Amazeballs Book Addicts rated it really liked it
First let me say, I did not know this was a super short story before reading it. Guess I didn't do my research. Overall, it was really entertaining. I loved the characters and the plot was pretty good. I love Paige and Eoin. They were great together. I felt like right as it was really, really getting good then it was over. I am really hoping that Ms. Flade continues with a Paige and Eoin part 2 in a full length book. Very hot scenes and like I said a very good plot, just too short for me. This ...more
Liv Rancourt
Feb 21, 2014 Liv Rancourt rated it really liked it
I like Ms. Flade's work because she does so many things right. In Paige, she's created a character that pushes the envelope for what's expected of a romance heroine. Paige definitely plays by her own rules, and fortunately for us those rules allow her to indulge in all kinds of pleasurable activities. When she's dropped undercover, disguised as the girlfriend of a uber-sexy secret agent, their bedroom play goes way beyond what's necessary to maintain the charade. I don't want to give the ending ...more
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Apr 06, 2014 Sassy Moms Say Read Romance rated it really liked it
Thanks to Becky Flade for reaching out asking for us to review. As soon as I read the blurb, I knew I wanted to read it.

I was instantly sucked into the story. I love covert ops, black ops, anything that is similar. There is something about the danger of the story line that makes the story more excitable. I loved the characters chemistry and how they handled the situation.

I emailed the author and told her that the story left me with a "WTF?? feeling" but it wasn't a bad thing. She assured me th
Dena
Mar 01, 2016 Dena rated it really liked it
Quick, hot read, that grabs your attention from the very first page. Ms. Flade creates a unique heroine in Paige, aka, Diana that you can't help but love. I found her confidence in not only her job, but within herself sets her apart from what we've come to expect as a heroine. She goes against the grain and I always find that exciting. This is not your Grandma's kind of love story (or maybe it is?) It's wild and sexy and that doesn't stop until the very end.
Diane
Feb 11, 2014 Diane rated it it was amazing
This is a short story but it is hot from start to finish. Paige is a CIA agent who is supposed to be on vacation. She is sent on a mission and meets her hot partner. Sex is off the charts between them. If Paige's mission is compromised her partner is to kill her. He cannot blow her cover......

Find out how Paige handles new feelings, fantastic off the chart sex and being a kickass CIA agent.

This is a short story but well worth the read.
Ella Albweitel
Mar 22, 2014 Ella Albweitel rated it it was amazing
Goddess of the Hunt is sexy, fast paced and fun all while pulling you in to a covert operators world!The female lead and main character is sexy, fun and smart! The story shows a strong female that can handle any man or situation as good or better than her male counterparts!http://blackmambamasbookreview.blogsp...
Jadie
Apr 12, 2015 Jadie rated it really liked it
Becky Flade shows what a masterful author she is. Goddess of the Hunt doesn't lure you in... it grabs you immediately. I loved the banter and teasing between the two main characters - I wanted more.

This is a quick read that is sensual and hot! And will have you yearning for more.
I can't wait for the next installment of this series.
Decadent Publishing LLC
Decadent Publishing LLC rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2014
Juli Morgan
Juli Morgan rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2014
Sarah rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2014
Maddy
Maddy marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Becky Flade
Feb 07, 2014 Becky Flade added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote-it
Jennifer DeCuir
Jennifer DeCuir marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Tanya Gaunt
Tanya Gaunt marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Dora Balfour-lyda
Dora Balfour-lyda marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Shawntel
Shawntel marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Franjessca
Franjessca marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Robin B
Robin B marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
starsaga
starsaga marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Sandra Clarke
Sandra Clarke marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Maddy
Maddy marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Arya Karin
Arya Karin marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
regine
regine marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Bea
Bea marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Asteropê
Asteropê marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2016
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Daniela
Daniela marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
99 cent Bestsellers: Erotic Spy Thriller (novella length) 99cent sale 1 1 Oct 20, 2014 01:46PM
When I was little I thought everyone had stories in their head. I didn’t find out that wasn’t the case until kindergarten. I remember thinking that was sad; and that I should share the ones I had. I asked my teacher for help. I had her cut, fold and staple the paper into a suspiciously book-like shape. Then I drew the cover art and illustrated the interior pages. Finally, and most importantly, I ...more
More about Becky Flade...

Covert Passions (2 books)
  • The Czech Deception (Covert Passions, #2)