Start by marking “Wolf's Run (Wolf's Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wolf's Run (Wolf's Trilogy, #1)

Wolf's Run (Wolf's Trilogy #1)

Cassie's sleepy little town is about to become a whole lot more interesting. Wolf's Run, a motorcycle gathering, is coming back to town. Drunken bikers, half naked women, rock concerts and wet-t-shirt contests will soon take over the town of Gold Canyon. But Cassie couldn't care less. She just needs the business to keep her diner's doors open and keep her mom's dream aliv ...more
Published February 5th 2014 by Cameron Romance

To ask other readers questions about Wolf's Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf's Run

Michaela Sterling
Apr 09, 2015 Michaela Sterling rated it liked it
Detachment

I felt the emotion in this book was lacking. Good story however the attraction between the heroine and hero was flat. It was like just reading what was happening instead of living it and being in the story right along with the characters.
GypsyBelle
Oct 29, 2016 GypsyBelle rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF... just couldn't get into it .
Oct 25, 2016 Laura rated it really liked it
Cassie is too busy keeping her mom’s dream a live to chase her own dreams whatever they may be. Then she meets two badass bikers, Dolan and Yeager, both want her for their own reasons. In the end she is going to learn about her heart and her family.

Yeager found Cassie when she was way too young for him. Realizing this he kept his distance for seven years and now he’s back and ready take what belongs to him.

There are a few twists and turns in this book to keep a reader involved from beginning to
Petula
Feb 28, 2016 Petula rated it really liked it
This is a shifter, biker romance with quite a few differences, to the normal. Our wolves do not live in packs, although they do sometimes travel in groups, like for the Wolf's Run. There are only male shifter wolves. They take their mates from among human women.
When hundreds of bikers hit town for a long weekend it can change peoples lives forever. That certainly happens to our heroine.
This book is in two parts. One when our protagonists first get together. The second what happens when they tr
Cheryl Graham Petit
Feb 21, 2016 Cheryl Graham Petit rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

Wolf's Run is a sweet romance story filled with bikers, shifters, suspense, surprises, action, lots of twists and turns, hot sex, which all leads to love.
Deborah
Jan 25, 2015 Deborah rated it it was amazing
The story is very good. The author kept my interest throughout. I was on the edge of my seat hoping that things turned out okay. The plot and characters were well done. This is a quick entertaining read, enjoy I did.
Sheila Kennedy
Oct 22, 2014 Sheila Kennedy rated it it was amazing
Super sexy awesome read Fated mates sexy alphas!

Totally loved this book. To be the one responsible for saving the race is a lot to handle. Action packed. Hard to put down. Scorching hot sexy!
Mindy
Jun 08, 2015 Mindy rated it liked it
I'm giving this 3* because I like shifters, but I'm not sure if I'll take the time to read the second or third part of the series. That's my opinion but some of you may like it more than I did. I would at least give it a shot.
Brenda
Sep 22, 2014 Brenda rated it it was ok
It' an okay novella. Storyline was interesting but was a little predictable. The wording in the story seemed a little off to me and I began to lose interest with the story enough I started skipping pages just to get to the end.
Louise Nunn
Jan 30, 2015 Louise Nunn rated it really liked it
It was like Little Red Riding Hood with a werewolf twist. This was a quick read that was enjoyable and a little suspenseful. I didn't see the ending coming and i stayed interested throughout the story.
Kathy Harrington
Sep 30, 2014 Kathy Harrington rated it really liked it
Shelves: were, adult, biker
The plot was well thought out and most of the characters were likable. There were some spelling errors and really the only thing that irked me was when she repeatedly said the same crap over and over in her head. I will continue with the series.
Emily
Aug 20, 2014 Emily rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: shifter fans
Recommended to Emily by: free ebook on Amazon
Not a bad shifter novella. Did I love it? No. Was it still fun to read? Yes. Will I continue the series? Probably not. Would I read more from this author? Absolutely.
Shelley Chastagner
Jul 14, 2015 Shelley Chastagner rated it it was ok
An Ok first book in the trilogy. The writing style of the author made it a bit lack luster for me.
Adult read
Bobbie
Aug 14, 2015 Bobbie rated it it was amazing
Love the story line.Yeager who knows Cassie is his one true mate must fight to save her.This was a grate read
Taryn
Taryn rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2016
Tiffany N Ackerland
Tiffany N Ackerland rated it it was ok
Apr 04, 2015
Kathy Haney
Kathy Haney rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2015
Chrystal_K
Chrystal_K rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2014
Phyllis
Phyllis rated it did not like it
Mar 05, 2016
tina
tina rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2015
Tracy Oatis
Tracy Oatis rated it did not like it
May 23, 2016
Chelsey Killough
Chelsey Killough rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2016
ravengoldsmith
ravengoldsmith rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2016
Jasmine
Jasmine rated it liked it
Sep 02, 2014
Deborah whitaker
Deborah whitaker rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2015
Maurie Thomas
Maurie Thomas rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2015
Stephen R McClellan
Stephen R McClellan rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2015
Latonya Clay
Latonya Clay rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2014
Jess
Jess rated it it was ok
Jan 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Mated To The Master (Master of the City, #5)
  • Don't Drink and Hex
  • Passions Recalled (Forbidden Passions, #2)
  • Impatient (Terran Times, #15)
  • Blood and Destiny (Ladies of St. George, #1)
  • Rescued? by the Wolf (Riverford Shifters Book 3)
  • The Touch
  • Icefire (Pure Wildfire, #2)
  • Entangled
  • Fiery Temptation (Angels of Rock #2)
  • Nightshift
  • Taming Her Beast
  • Predator's Refuge (Gemini Island Shifters, #3)
  • The Wolf She Married
D. H. Cameron enjoys writing stories with a heart and a little, or a lot, of erotic sizzle. Ms. Cameron also writes fantasy under another pen name. Besides writing, Ms. Cameron enjoys music, specifically hard rock and heavy metal, cooking, clothes and photography. Ms. Cameron is happily married with two wonderful children. Home, where Ms. Cameron writes full time, is in Nevada.
More about D.H. Cameron...

Wolf's Trilogy (3 books)
  • Wolf's Bane (Wolf's Trilogy, #2)
  • Wolf's Pack (Wolf's Trilogy, #3)