Start by marking “Lucky Star (North Star Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Lucky Star (North Star Trilogy, #2)

Lucky Star (North Star Trilogy #2)

In Annie, E.J.’s found his North Star. In E.J., Annie’s found someone who truly loves her for just her. Everything’s great, right? Wrong! Despite their obvious feelings for each other, somebody’s intent on tearing down the foundation they’ve built. And E.J.’s the target. First his career is derailed. Then his reputation is sullied.

Annie’s determined to find the culprit. Bu
Published February 14th 2014 (first published February 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Lucky Star, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucky Star

Mary Thornburg
Dec 19, 2014 Mary Thornburg rated it it was amazing
This second installment of Jim Cangany's "North Star" romance series takes us through the first few months of E.J. and Annie's relationship. It begins with E.J.'s arrival at home in Indianapolis, after the flight that took him away from Annie in California that ended the first book. Almost immediately, he tells his friend Gloria the story of his sudden – and improbable – love affair (or rather, she pries the story out of him), and almost immediately Gloria warns him about the dangers of a ...more
Sabrina
Mar 10, 2014 Sabrina rated it really liked it
Ever since I finished Fallen Star I have been waiting for the story to continue of EJ and Annie and I must say I was not disappointed. But just when you think they can have an easy time of their new romance Annie’s other life as Cassandra, Rock Star/Movie Actress starts to affect EJ’s nobody famous life when the paparazzi want to know who the new mystery man in her life is.

The love of EJ and Annie is very strong but things keep getting thrown at them to try and destroy the love they have for on
BestChickLit.com
Feb 17, 2014 BestChickLit.com rated it really liked it
After finishing the prequel to this story, Fallen Star, I was excited to find out what would happen to the characters and I knew that all would not be smooth sailing. I should say that, if you haven’t read Fallen Star you might not understand much of what is going on, or appreciate the journey Annie and E.J. went through to get together. But it would be a shame to miss out on that delightful story anyway, so I’d recommend taking the time to read both.

The love between Annie and E.J. is strong and
Linda Morris
Mar 13, 2014 Linda Morris rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014
Another fine addition to the North Star trilogy. The second books takes us past the courtship phase as EJ and Annie try to build a relationship despite the odds against them. It's fun to see EJ's fish-out-of-water take on life with a superstar singer/songwriter, and touching to see Annie try to blend into his world as well. She's rich and famous, he's an ordinary guy, but their love for each other helps them stick it out and work through the conflicts. And I love all of the interesting details ...more
Elizabeth W
Feb 17, 2014 Elizabeth W rated it really liked it
Rave review added on BestChickLit profile!
Michelle
Feb 24, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tour-review
ANOTHER awesome book in this series!! Review to come for blog tour!!
Thomas B.
Thomas B. rated it it was ok
May 29, 2015
T.C.Winters T.C.Winters
T.C.Winters T.C.Winters rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
Michele(mluker) Luker
Michele(mluker) Luker rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2014
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2016
Sohrab
Sohrab marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Mick Loves Books
Mick Loves Books marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Jim Cangany
Nov 21, 2015 Jim Cangany added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sarinity
Sarinity marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Kelly Eadon
Kelly Eadon marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Greg Cripe
Greg Cripe marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016

North Star Trilogy (2 books)
  • Fallen Star (North Star Trilogy, #1)