Start by marking “Fix-It and Forget-It Recipes for Entertaining: Slow Cooker Favorites for All the Year Round” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  594 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Bursting with absolutley delicious recipes, as well as Tips for Hosting, Menus for Meals with Friends, and Ideas for Go-Alongs that complement slow cooker dishes. You'll love, cooking, hosting, and eating from this treasure of good food.
Spiral-bound, 284 pages
Published May 1st 2013 by Good Books (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Fix-It and Forget-It Recipes for Entertaining, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fix-It and Forget-It Recipes for Entertaining

Chris C
Apr 21, 2010 Chris C rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cooking
I use this book much more than the Fix it and Forget it Recipes. Most of the dishes I've made from this book have been successful. I've made some things from the original book that were awful! This would make a great shower gift.
Donna
Nov 25, 2015 Donna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This has some great recipes in it. There were some clunkers too but for the most part I copied a bunch, made a few already & shared several w/ Mom & friends. I'm going to have to look for some more titles as the author has several published.
Mataos Ponticello
This one is even better than the original fix-it and forget-it. What I love the most is that they give you many variations of the same recipe from different people throughout the country. I find I take some from one recipe and some from another, and have my own. Absolutely fantastic if you're a busy person and need a great slow cooked meal to come home to.
Jamie Mae
Jul 01, 2011 Jamie Mae rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
I liked it but the ratio of good recipes to Mmnnh recipes is 1:15. A lot of the recipes listed are similar to each other. Especially in the meat sections, for roast they have several but they'll only be 1 or 2 ingredients different that the one before. Not worth buying.
Sharon
Mar 18, 2008 Sharon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbook
This is my favorite cookbook ever. It has a wide range of recipes so you can make something fancy with lots of ingredients or something totally simple and basic. There's a huge selection and it's organized great.
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
The only problem I had was... if you are entertaining, you need several pots to do different things. These are not just meals. There is more to it.
Miss Mouse
A good cookbook but there's a lot of overlap of recipes with all the other Fix it and Forget it books.

Buy the Big Fix it and Forget it book.
Netta
May 27, 2007 Netta rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all cooks!
Shelves: familyhome
Thanks, Denise, for giving this book (and crook pot) to me several Christmases ago... how did I live w/out them!
Lisa
Aug 13, 2012 Lisa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
Some good everyday recipes. Now if I only used my slow cooker more often.
Patricia
Jul 31, 2007 Patricia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
I love the brown sugar chili!!!!!!!!! and the corn chowder is AWESOME.
Anne
Oct 02, 2010 Anne rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Looks like a lot of good recipes, too bad I don't entertain....
Glenqica peters
Glenqica peters rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2016
Terry Maddocks
Terry Maddocks rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2016
Melodi Foster
Melodi Foster marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2016
Barbie
Barbie rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2016
Mary
Mary rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2016
Roberta L Roberts
Roberta L Roberts marked it as to-read
Miesha
Miesha rated it liked it
Sandra Bolker
Sandra Bolker rated it it was amazing
Monique Karpen
Monique Karpen marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2016
Kelly Schalck
Kelly Schalck marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Mary Waterfield
Mary Waterfield marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Revonda Ellison
Revonda Ellison marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Momma
Momma added it
Sep 17, 2016
Judy Petty
Judy Petty marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2016
rainie
rainie rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2016
Dianne Baker
Dianne Baker marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Carmen L Farkas
Carmen L Farkas marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
  • Fix-it and Forget-it Cookbook
  • The Casserole Queens Cookbook: Put Some Lovin' in Your Oven with 100 Easy One-Dish Recipes
  • Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: The Big Book of Everyday Slow Cooking
  • The Gourmet Slow Cooker: Simple and Sophisticated Meals from Around the World
  • Get Togethers: Rachael Ray 30-Minute Meals
  • Semi-Homemade: Cooking
  • White Trash Cooking
  • The South Beach Diet Cookbook: More than 200 Delicious Recipes That Fit the Nation's Top Diet
  • 1,001 Low-Fat Vegetarian Recipes: Delicious, Easy-to-Make, Healthy Meals for Everyone
  • The Cornbread Gospels
  • 101 Things to Do with a Cake Mix
  • America's Most Wanted Recipes: Delicious Recipes from Your Family's Favorite Restaurants