Start by marking “Save Now or Die Trying: Achieving Long-Term Wealth in Your 20s and 30s” as Want to Read:
Save Now or Die Trying: Achieving Long-Term Wealth in Your 20s and 30s

Save Now or Die Trying: Achieving Long-Term Wealth in Your 20s and 30s

Praise For
Save Now or Die Trying

"Most Americans see retirement as a certainty. The problem is too many older Americans have not saved enough and too many younger Americans start too late. Mark Bruno's Save Now or Die Trying provides an actionable wake-up call for some and an important jump start for others."
--Mellody Hobson, President, Ariel Capital Management, LLC/Arie
Published October 1st 2007 by John Wiley & Sons (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Save Now or Die Trying, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Save Now or Die Trying

Anna
Jul 29, 2008 Anna rated it it was ok
Recommended to Anna by: SPL "New Nonfiction" shelf
I'll sum up this book for you, to save you the trouble: Young person! I am also a young person, so you can trust me! If your employer offers a 401k or 403b, take advantage! If not, save for retirement using an IRA. Put at least a little in every month. Don't take it out again until you retire. The end.

This book was choc-a-block with one-sentence paragraphs, up with which I cannot put. This will teach me (will I ever learn?) to stay away from the Rainier Beach Public Library's "New Nonfiction" sh
Molly
Jul 28, 2009 Molly rated it it was ok
I have honestly never read a published book so full of typos- like, spell-check was on, but not grammar-check. Absolutely ridiculous. Aside from that (which was hard to get away from), it was basically a primer on saving, and how young people aren't doing it. Well, we're not doing it "right." Yeah, I guess there's some truth there. It was pretty eye-opening for me. Not a 'get rich and here's how' book, but rather a 'why don't you just save money' book. Useful.
L
L rated it it was ok
Feb 13, 2008
Carolanne
I feel like after reading the first chapter, I got the gist of this book.
Kelsey Layos
Kelsey Layos rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2012
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was ok
Dec 17, 2010
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2007
Rayana
Rayana marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Blair
Blair added it
Jan 15, 2015
#DieAdler
#DieAdler marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Zooheather
Zooheather marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015