Start by marking “Ba-47” as Want to Read:
Ba-47

Ba-47

Published January 30th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published January 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Ba-47, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ba-47

Marcia Carrington
Jul 15, 2016 Marcia Carrington rated it it was amazing
BA-47 is a compelling page-turner which moves at an assured, measured pace, making the events depicted stark in their power, but backed up with a strong humanistic element that makes the book relatable to readers. A compulsive read which could have become melodramatic in lesser hands, it is firmly narrated by the author in a naturalistic fashion.
Dean C. Moore
Dec 20, 2014 Dean C. Moore rated it it was amazing
Some initial disclaimers going in. This book has some minor formatting flaws (paragraphs that indent a little too far in), but otherwise the copy-editing looks fairly clean with just the occasional typo. Note also that I was reading in my cloud reader on my laptop, so it’s possible these glitches do not present in other formats. They were not enough of a distraction in any case to put me off reading the book, and I’m glad of that, because it turned out to be a fun and absorbing tale.

If you’re a
John Dizon
Feb 18, 2014 John Dizon rated it it was amazing
BA-47 by P.S. Winn is a fast-paced action novel centering on the adventures of Jack Carlton, a widower who finds himself in yet another potential life crisis during a community alert at a local bio-fuel plant. BA-47 is the name of a chemical armament designed as a weapon of mass destruction, and radio personality Steve Paxton suspects that the forensic evidence at the scene of the accident resembles the capabilities of the WMD. He plans an expose of a possible government cover-up on his radio ...more
Berk Rourke
May 28, 2016 Berk Rourke rated it it was amazing
I am not a conspiracy theorist and I don't buy into the notion easily that there are those in our government who would kill us for the purpose of testing weapons.But the facts of life suggest my reluctance to accept those notions is probably naive. This book is wholly about a government conspiracy to test a poisonous gas on a small community. I will not tell you more as to do so would spoil the book for you. The book is tense and the tension mounts to the very end. It details the machinations of ...more
Chris Birdy
Aug 24, 2014 Chris Birdy rated it it was amazing
When I pick up a P.S. Winn book, I expect to be entertained and I'm never disappointed. BA-47 starts with the chilling tale of an accident in a bio-fuel plant in Montana. The lab workers are killed and the plant survivors plus the residents of the surrounding town are in a race to save their lives. And questions arise. Was this an accident or an experiment overseen by a disturbed military scientist. When Jack Carlton teams up with the local radio personality to expose possible government ...more
Just Jewel
Mar 14, 2014 Just Jewel rated it really liked it
Everyone enjoys a juicy conspiracy theory and P.S. Winn brings one to life in a major way in BA-47. The story takes place in a sub-division in Montana where the evil villain is a military scientist named Martin Jeffers. The local town hero, Jack, is faced with a decision to trust and accept the help of another military official, Colonel Steve Paxton. With his help, the small town's teamwork is put to the test under the clock. But will it be enough to save them from Jeffers' evil scientific plan? ...more
Gordon Bickerstaff
I enjoyed this very much. It's entertaining and the science is just enough to be plausible without being overbearing. It involves the military, secret biological weapon experiments and cover up when things go wrong. The story is well told and moves along at a cracking pace.

For some readers it is just the right length for a good read but for me I would have liked it to be double the length so I could spent more time in the situation. I'll leave it for a while and read it again to go back and enj
C.F. Villion
Jun 23, 2016 C.F. Villion rated it really liked it
I love conspiracy theories and this was a very entertaining one. At a fantastic pace and pulled me along nicely. Thank you dear Pamela. :)

* I bought and read this a while back, but I've been struggling with winter and the myriad colds, flu and general ickiness that comes along with. So, I cannot remember dates of purchase etc anymore. :(
Louise White
Feb 17, 2015 Louise White rated it it was amazing
P.S. Winn proves yet again that she can fascinate and enthral the reader with the workings of her mind. Realistic and compelling characters with a scientific backdrop, this tense, character driven tale kept me on the edge of my seat throughout. A must read for lovers of action, mystery and adventure.
Chris Purser
May 26, 2016 Chris Purser rated it really liked it
Interesting thriller and a good short story to read.
Winter Sophia Rose
Sep 25, 2014 Winter Sophia Rose rated it it was amazing
A Thriller At Its Best!
P.S. Winn
May 26, 2014 P.S. Winn rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This novel is wonderful, especially if you are interested in a little government conspiracy. A subdivision has what they think is a bio-fuel plant in their neighborhood. A deadly explosion proves to them how wrong they were, and it is a race against the government, the military and time to save the survivors.
P.S. Winn
Sep 25, 2014 P.S. Winn rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: p-s-winn
BA-47 is a suspense thriller. A supposed accident at a bio-fuel plant has left most of the lab workers dead and the survivors at the plant and in the small subdivision surrounding it in a race to save their lives. Especially when they find who is actually behind the 'accident'.
Marcha Fox
Marcha Fox rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2014
R.D.
R.D. rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2014
Tamara
Tamara rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2015
Boyko Ovcharov
Boyko Ovcharov rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2016
Alicia Love
Alicia Love rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
R.D.
R.D. rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2014
Michelle O'Leary
Michelle O'Leary marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Deborah Mitton
Deborah Mitton marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Roman Bendisula
Roman Bendisula marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Fiza Pathan
Fiza Pathan marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Ruthz S.B.
Ruthz S.B. is currently reading it
Mar 17, 2015
Catherine Milam
Catherine Milam marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Linda Todd
Linda Todd marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Goodreads Authors...: 99 cent sale on conspiracy thriller 1 5 May 22, 2016 08:54AM
I am an avid writer, reader and reviewer. I am constantly with a book whether mine or someone else's. Because I love to read, I find that I am always thinking of my readers when I write and thanking them for what they add to my books. Their imagination added to mine complete the story.
More about P.S. Winn...