Start by marking “Practically Healthy: Step-By-Step Guide to Better Health” as Want to Read:
Practically Healthy: Step-By-Step Guide to Better Health

Practically Healthy: Step-By-Step Guide to Better Health

Book available in paperback, hard copy, and ebook!

"Practically Healthy, as its name implies, is a manual, a guide to help make improved health a practical part of your life. Health should be easy. Wellness should come naturally. The easier it is for you to incorporate healthy habits, the healthier you will become with less and less effort." - Dr. Tursha' Hamilton, excerpt
Published January 25th 2014 by Xlibris Corporation (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Practically Healthy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Practically Healthy

Jennifer Williamson
Mar 03, 2014 Jennifer Williamson rated it it was amazing
This book is an excellent primer on the body. Dr. Tursha has done a great job at explaining simple changes to your daily routines that will have a huge impact on your health. And she does it with humor!

As a Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Tursha truly understands the steps it takes to stop being a couch potato. It comes across in her writing in simple, easy to accomplish steps that anyone can manage.

I will be recommending this book to my own patients, friends and family to give them the boost they
Melissa Jones
Mar 12, 2014 Melissa Jones rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Dr. Hamilton's matter of fact, easy to read style. She addresses many areas of concern (like pooping) with candor and a touch of humor. How many times a day should you poop? (see chapter on emptying the trash) I loved the recipes she included and her unique point-of-view. I highly recommend this book for any person who may be concerned with living a fuller more healthy lifestyle!
Olu Bunmi
Mar 24, 2014 Olu Bunmi rated it it was amazing
First and foremost I want to thank you again for the opportunity to read this wonderful book you have compiled for us all. Secondly, I found that while reading the book to review it, I discovered, that I needed to know a lot of the information for myself. Therefore, it became beneficial for me. Thirdly, I want you to know that it will be considered a reference book in my library. I often refer to books in my library that contain information of substance repeatedly throughout my years; this will ...more
Dr. Rosemarie Caillier
Apr 02, 2014 Dr. Rosemarie Caillier rated it it was amazing
Practically Healthy by Dr. Hamilton lives up to its title: practical, easy & fun to read, and filled with so many simple ideas anyone can incorporate into everyday life.

As a podiatrist, I truly appreciate her teaching on the importance of body movement. I loved reading how "Motion Is Lotion" and that "the very thing that is needed to help restore many of today's top ailments is increased movement."

The conversational tone of this book will have you feeling like Dr. Hamilton is right beside yo
May 15, 2014 Sarah rated it it was amazing
This book needed to be written. It's clear, concise and it touches on all aspects of health as it relates to daily life. In this day and age people don't have time to wade through a thick book full of medical-lingo, but that's not what this book is about. You'll get clear, simple answers in a fast-read, no-nonsense but funny style. I am already recommending this book to family, friends and patients!
Shon Hyneman
Apr 02, 2014 Shon Hyneman rated it it was amazing
Practically Healthy is for everyone to read. Full of wisdom, some humor and very practical, giving you something to think about after you close the book. Doctor Hamilton puts the ball in your court to be proactive about living on purpose and having a healthy lifestyle. I learned so much from this book!

Sabu Zulu
Sabu Zulu rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2014
Risa Lou
Risa Lou marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Dr. Turshá Hamilton is a highly trained Naturopathic Physician who provides a high level of individualized care to her patients. Dr. Hamilton is trained as a family care physician and treats both acute and chronic conditions, but has a passion for treating Diabetes, Obesity, and GI Complaints.

Her focus is to employ the most natural and holistic therapies available to stimulate the body's internal
More about Tursha R. Hamilton...