Start by marking “The Zebra Lounge Revisited” as Want to Read:
The Zebra Lounge Revisited

The Zebra Lounge Revisited

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
The Zebra Lounge is a private club where dreams come true. In part two of the series, interracial erotica author Long John O'Tool and his lady friend Carla return to the club to continue their experience. Mark, Marlene, and Coach treat O'Tool to a night of raunchy stories about the club and the black men and white women that revel in the club's decadence. Listen in and ...more
Published January 28th 2013 by Late Night Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Zebra Lounge Revisited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Zebra Lounge Revisited

Jane
Aug 15, 2015 Jane rated it it was amazing
The Zebra Lounge Revisited is the story of Long John O'Tool's (just love that name) second visit to The Zebra Lounge. He meets the owners and gets to know Marlene and hear her views on interracial issues and sex.

This story gets into Long John's head and how he thinks about what he writes in his interracial erotic stories. If he were not a character in a story, he would be an interesting man to get to know with his unique think processes.

Sometimes a second story is not as good as the first but in
I.M. Telling
Dec 07, 2014 I.M. Telling rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
It occurred to him that perhaps, he might be a better writer of erotic fiction if he targeted his craft towards one person at a time, making love to one reader at a time. [ From I. M. Telling's story Simone and the Writer ]

"I am convinced that the mind is the most powerful sex organ in the body. I hope my stories generate stirrings within the reader, by being somewhat specific with the x-rated por
More about I.M. Telling...