Start by marking “Tasha the Tap Dance Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Dance Fairies, #4)” as Want to Read:
Tasha the Tap Dance Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Dance Fairies, #4)

Tasha the Tap Dance Fairy (Rainbow Magic #53)

Rachel and Kirsty are on the hunt for Tasha's magic ribbon. Its been stolen by a goblin, who thinks he's brilliant at tap dancing! Can the girls find a way to trick the nasty goblin into giving the ribbon back.
Published August 1st 2007 by Orchard (NY)

To ask other readers questions about Tasha the Tap Dance Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tasha the Tap Dance Fairy

ItsAllAboutTheBooksChick
Natalie
Dec 02, 2016 Natalie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mr-shelf
Tap-tastic
Shannon Rickert
Sep 14, 2016 Shannon Rickert rated it really liked it
This was such a cute book. I downloaded it and read it on my kindle. This is not however the first book in the series. Very cute though and I recommend it to all the young girls out there that love to read!!!
Tim Roast
Oct 12, 2014 Tim Roast rated it it was amazing
I read this with my 7-year-old daughter who loved it. Anyone who has read any of the rainbow fairy books before will know why. They are designed perfectly for her age group. Each story features best friends Kirsty and Rachel having to help a fairy friend from Fairyland in their perpetual battle with Jack Frost and the goblins. This one is no different.

This story is about one of the dance fairies, Tasha the tap dance fairy, and, just like the other dance fairies, she can't find her missing magic
Cecelia
Aug 16, 2015 Cecelia rated it it was amazing
Rachel and Kristy went to a tap dance party at Wetherbury College. The tap dancers couldn't tap dance because the tap dance ribbon was still missing. One of the tap dancers lost her tap dance cane and tap dancing shoes. Rachel and Kristy said they would go look for it, but when they find Tasha the Tap Dance Fairy, Tasha thinks one of the goblins stole them so he could tap dance better. They go and look for the goblin and the tap dancing supplies. When they find the goblin, they find out that the ...more
Dolly
Sep 03, 2010 Dolly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children who are starting to read chapter books
Yet another book in The Dance Fairies series; our oldest loves this series and she is reading each book very quickly. I don't enjoy them all that much, but I think they are helping to turn her into an avid reader and that I like a lot!

Nov 2011 update: our youngest is now immersing herself in this series and is reading them very quickly. Hooray!
Alexandria
Mar 01, 2013 Alexandria rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Patty Valencia
Recommended to Alexandria by: Myself
Maggie
May 22, 2009 Maggie rated it really liked it
I like Tasha the Tap Dance Fairy because I get to take tap dance in my dance and ballet class. I liked how Tasha got her ribbon back by doing a contest to see who was better at tapping between her and the goblin. She won, but the goblin wouldn't give it to her. I was very interested to see what happened next.
Whitney
Feb 18, 2010 Whitney rated it it was ok
I did not enjoy reading this book but I'm not the target audience. The plot is predictable but I can appreciate that little girls need some light adventure. I like that the main characters use wit and cleverness (and just a little bit of magic!) to solve the problem.
Abbie
Feb 19, 2010 Abbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this book, I like how one of the dance girls who's supposed to dance in the dance competition can't find her cane and her tap shoes. She thinks they are lost, but really, the goblin has them. I take tap dance, too, so this book was fun to read.
Emily
Mar 07, 2011 Emily rated it really liked it
It was tap tappity good.I enjoyed how the goblin danced.This is a good series because i like dancing.
Horace Mann Family Reading Challenge
At the college the tap dance concert is not doing well. One of the dancer's shoes has been stolen. L.A.
Anna
Nov 06, 2010 Anna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-by-myself
Tasha was trying to untie the ribbon and the goblin freezed her. Then after a minute she got unfrozen and she tried to untie it again and it worked.
Kay
May 03, 2016 Kay rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
My nieces library book that she shared. Very good book for young readers. Very descriptive characters along with an easy to understand theme. Hope she gets more in this series.
Autumn
Autumn rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2014
Gina Williams
Gina Williams rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2014
Alice
Alice rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2012
Juju
Juju rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2015
Tanya
Tanya rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2013
Chinwe
Chinwe rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2014
shanay clarke
shanay clarke rated it did not like it
Jun 03, 2016
Kim Hutchinson
Kim Hutchinson rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2015
Morgan Daviduik
Morgan Daviduik rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2011
Kristy
Kristy rated it it was ok
Jun 06, 2014
Ying Ye
Ying Ye rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2009
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2013
Rachael
Rachael rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2012
Melinda
Melinda rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2014
Anya
Anya rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2014
Ava
Ava rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2013
  • Rainbow Swirl
  • Space Explorers (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #4)
  • The Zoo Crew (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #14)
  • A Dream Come True (Magic Pony, #1)
  • Fishy Field Trip (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #18)
  • Just Grace and the Terrible Tutu (Just Grace, #6)
  • Fancy Nancy: The 100th Day of School
  • The Mystery of Flight 54 (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #12)
  • Biscuit's New Trick
  • Miss Child Has Gone Wild! (My Weirder School, #1)
  • Princess Alice and the Glass Slipper (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #4)
  • The Invisible Fran (Franny K. Stein, Mad Scientist, #3)
  • Junie B., First Grader: Aloha-ha-ha! (Junie B. Jones, #26)
  • Oh, Baby! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #3)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 215 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)