Start by marking “Caress Of The Wolf (The Gray Pack #5)” as Want to Read:
Caress Of The Wolf (The Gray Pack #5)

Caress Of The Wolf (The Gray Pack #5)

In a time of transition, only the strongest will thrive…

Whitney Gray is less than thrilled that her werewolf pack is hosting another packs Alpha battle. She figures the Diego wolves have done enough damage to the Gray wolves to last a lifetime, but when cousins Cadence and Mateo Diego step into her life she finds herself on a new and dangerous path.

Cadence and Mateo are d
Published April 9th 2014 by Siren Publishing (first published 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Caress Of The Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caress Of The Wolf

Ronda  Tutt
Jun 02, 2014 Ronda Tutt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy Fun Read!

Lori King does it again with her amazing creativity and storytelling in this sexy fun read. Whitney Gray is humorous and sexy around and instead of denying her fated mates she tackles them head on. Whitney is not shy and she literally jumps Cadence and Mateo’s bones immediately – LOL The ménage erotic scenes definitely sizzle off the page (5 Flames).

Cadence and Mateo are cousins and when they come to the Gray Pack to settle their Alpha battle for their own pack – The Diego Pack, th
Eva Millien
Mar 27, 2016 Eva Millien rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whitney Gray is not thrilled that her pack is hosting another pack’s Alpha battle but when Cadence and Mateo Diego step into her life she finds herself on a new and dangerous path in this exciting paranormal romance.

Cadence and Mateo are determined to secure their place as leaders of the Diego Pack but they didn’t anticipate finding their mate and the readers can’t help but get drawn into the passion and excitement as the trio end up on a journey from betrayal to forgiveness. Of course this mati
Give Me Books
Jun 24, 2015 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
Whitney Gray can’t believe her pack is hosting the Alpha battle for the Diego pack. The pack has suffered enough after their last run-in with Diego wolves, and she doesn’t really want to have a damn thing to do with any of them until the mating lust strikes and then, there’s no resistance.

Whitney’s true mates just so happen to be cousins, Cadence and Mateo Diego. They’re fighting to secure their place as leaders of their pack and sure as hell didn’t expect to find their mate at such a trying an
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Dynamite

Lori has done it once again. Sometimes as a reader you read a book and wonder how the author an get any better and then you read the next book in a series and get blown away. That's exactly how I feel. In this book we have the Gray princess who finally meets her mates and the heat they have damn near incinerate the pages that's how hot it was. Cadence and Mateo Diego was from and different pack and was coming for a Alpha challenge to see who will lead the Diego pack. Finding their mate w
Nicole Morgan
Apr 09, 2014 Nicole Morgan rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Caress of the Wolf and... OH. MY. GOD. Can you say HOT?? Because I can and it this book definitely is! I wasn't even expecting a ménage and then *bam* there it was. I mean, who doesn't like a hot ménage?

This is the 5th book in Lori King's The Gray Pack Series and I hope to heck it won't the last. I do have to say that I like Cadence more than Mateo. I can almost envision his uber sexiness. Lori did a great job of bringing the characters to life in this one.

A recommended re
Linda Rimer-Como
May 02, 2014 Linda Rimer-Como rated it it was amazing
A very interesting fast moving story that has suspense, instant attraction, loyalty to family and hot steamy sex!! The characters are interesting and detailed as the storyline evolves. There is plenty of interactions among the characters as well as intense sexual desires. This book shows good always overcomes evil no matter the circumstances. Great read that I found very intriguing.

Gifted copy for review.
Diana
May 25, 2014 Diana rated it it was amazing
This book was everything that I was hoping it would be! Lori King makes these characters come to life and you feel their emotion and the world around them. Love when an author can make visualize the world that I am reading!
Kim Wantstoread Brewing
Jun 27, 2014 Kim Wantstoread Brewing rated it it was amazing
I'm really enjoying this series. In the world of the wolf insta love makes sense. I really like how, after they are mated, the characters communicate with each other. This is a fast moving, suspenseful, erotic read. I highly recommend this series and look forward to reading more.
Kerry-Louise
Jun 19, 2015 Kerry-Louise rated it it was amazing
OH WOW!!! After the last book I was hoping this book would be better and it was sooo much better!!! Whitney strong independent family oriented.. My type of girl!! Takes no nonsense from her mates pushy alpha dominant ways and stands her ground!! Cadence oh what I'd do to him.. Slap him round the head!! Bossy alpha he wanted his way and that was that!! Ugh!! Burt loved Whitney so that was OK.. Mateo.. Oh Mateo.. Stuck in the middle between his alpha cousion and there mate.. He was so sweet he ...more
Denise H.
Aug 26, 2015 Denise H. rated it it was amazing
Book 5) Lori King does it again. We get suspense, twists and turns, understanding, passion, super hot sex, and deep thought-filled characters !!
Cadence and Mateo Diego and their pack have come for the Alpha Challenge. These stories are a bit complicated as we deal with several wolf packs, where we have bad guys, good guys, true mates, and wonderful emotional mating love that is heartwarming between Whitney, Cadence and Mateo. Hot and sexy, these three sizzle. In this episode there is a rape, but
Kristina
Kristina rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2014
Sue-ellen
Sue-ellen rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2015
Fiona
Fiona rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2014
Amy Hart
Amy Hart rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2016
Tiffany Mcfann
Tiffany Mcfann rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2015
Christy
Christy rated it really liked it
May 18, 2014
Doro
Doro rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2016
Maria Itliong
Maria Itliong rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2016
Kathleen Engelman
Kathleen Engelman rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2014
Sashie
Sashie rated it really liked it
May 25, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2015
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2016
Kelley Freeman-Hopkins
Kelley Freeman-Hopkins rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2014
Tammy
Tammy rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Jennifer Poggenborg-Gassman
Jennifer Poggenborg-Gassman rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2015
Sheri Cordell
Sheri Cordell rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2015
Elizabeth/snoopypeach
Elizabeth/snoopypeach rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2015
Tez
Tez rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2016
Tina
Tina rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2015
Noel
Noel rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2016
Best-selling author, Lori King, is also a full-time wife and mother of three boys. Although she rarely has time to just enjoy feminine pursuits; at heart she is a hopeless romantic. She spends her days dreaming up Alpha men, and her nights telling their stories. An admitted TV and book junkie, she can be found relaxing with a steamy story, or binging in an entire season of some show online. She ...more
More about Lori King...

The Gray Pack (6 books)
  • Fire of the Wolf (The Gray Pack #1)
  • Reflections of the Wolf (The Gray Pack #2)
  • Legacy of the Wolf (The Gray Pack #3)
  • Dreams of the Wolf (The Gray Pack #4)
  • Honor of the Wolf (The Gray Pack, #6)