Start by marking “Just Kiss Me” as Want to Read:
Just Kiss Me

Just Kiss Me

3.19 of 5 stars 3.19  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  9 reviews
When Amanda Sedgewick runs out of nice ways to say "no way" to dating Dr. Avery Barrington, she dumps her defensive posturing and goes on the offensive. She signs up Joe, Avery's young hunk of a brother, for a faux fling.

Truth be told, Amanda's always had the hots for the laid-back, rough-around-the-edges, drop-dead gorgeous Joe. But how to turn her fantasy into reality? A
Published February 15th 2014 by Harlequin Temptation (first published August 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Just Kiss Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Kiss Me

Darla Lee
Amanda is trying to find a way to get older brother Avery Barrington to stop pursuing her. Her idea was for younger brother Joe to help.
The buildup was very hot, but the actual love scene were a let down.
However, the romance of Joe trying and attempting Eggs Benedict was wonderful. I don't even know how to make Eggs Benedict.
This was more on the sweet than sizzling side of romance. I still recommend it though.
Kat at Book Thingo
This hero-centric story is a little darker than O’Reilly’s previous novels, but with enough room to display the sexy humour I so love in her work.

The conflicts in the story centre more on Joe’s issues rather than Amanda’s, and he’s not your typical successful-in-everything alpha hero. At times he was frustrating and his actions weren’t always easy to understand, but it was entertaining to see him trying not to succumb to Amanda’s seduction.

My full review is posted at Book Thingo.
Shh I'm reading!
The book was more like 3 stars, but I absolutely loved Joe. What's not to love about a guy who learns how to make Eggs Benedict and leaves it for you with a note to ask for forgiveness? Seeing him learn to be comfortable with who he is and be less worried about status-wonderful. Definitely a four-star hero.
Joy
Another book from the DA Bloggler Bundle. A lawyer attempts to rid herself of a persistent yet unwanted (doctor) beau by coming on to his blue-collar brother, whom she's had a secret crush on for years. Nicely done.
Harriet
From Blogger Bundle #1. Cute and fun romp. The Eggs Benedict notes were an awesome part of a lovely, modern (in spite of the hero's old-fashioned chauvinism) courtship.
Diah Didi
I loved it! Why, I always loved those pretending schemes, you know, doing those PDAs (public display affections). I loved Joe! :)
Tasmia
Fun and sweet with very few (but, still noticeable) intrusions of frustrating romantic conventions.
I probably gave this four stars instead of three 'cause I dig the blue collar hero. Good, solid romance.
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Jeri
Jeri added it
Oct 28, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Jan
Jan added it
Aug 09, 2014
Breanne
Breanne marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Stacy Robbins
Stacy Robbins marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Rettah
Rettah added it
Aug 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Kathleen O'Reilly wrote her first romance at the age of eleven, which to her undying embarrassment was read aloud to her class. After taking over twenty years to recover from the profound distress, she is now proud to announce her new career - a romance author. Kathleen lives in New York with her husband and their two children who outwit her daily.
More about Kathleen O'Reilly...
Sex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2) (Harlequin Blaze, #388) Shaken and Stirred: Those Sexy O'Sullivans Hot under Pressure (Harlequin Blaze #485) Nightcap (Harlequin Blaze, #394) (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #3) Beyond Breathless (The Red Choo Diaries) (Harlequin Blaze #297)