Start by marking “A Little Bit Pregnant” as Want to Read:
A Little Bit Pregnant

Susan Mallery

A Little Bit Pregnant

3.59  ·  Rating Details  ·  457 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Uh-oh. Nicole Beauman had overcome a lot of obstacles in her life, and she sure as heck had never backed down from a challenge. But her boss, Zane Rankin, presented an entirely new sort of dilemma. Sexy and charming, he was like chocolate--sinfully good, but bad for her health. Nicki knew Zane didn't want to settle down, particularly not with a girl like her, and she didn' ...more
ebook
Published November 1st 2003 by Silhouette Desire

To ask other readers questions about A Little Bit Pregnant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Little Bit Pregnant

Susan
Fantastic friends to lovers story with an interesting twist. Nicki has worked for Zane for three years and has developed a great friendship with him as well as a great working relationship. There's a lot of good natured teasing between them, but they also know that they have each other for support if it's needed. What she has kept buried deep is the crush that she has on her playboy boss.

I loved Nicki. She's smart, she's independent, and she's got challenges rarely seen in a romance novel heroin
Paula Legate
Aug 25, 2014 Paula Legate rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-suspence
I really enjoyed this book. I loved the way Nicki, and Zane picked on one another. The banter back and forth was fun, and entertaining. The two worked together, and were close friends. Zane had a play boy reputation, and Nicki was dating someone that made excuses why he couldn't see her. When Nicki, and Zane found out they would both be going to a office party single, they decided to go together. Zane treated it as a real date. A lot of Champaign, a few laughs, and the two felt sparks. That nigh ...more
Sonali Rakesh
Apr 09, 2014 Sonali Rakesh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the reasons I enjoyed this book is because of the main character being handicapped. The author has written about her frustrations, anxiety, and insecurities along with her love of life and her Independant streak. The story is completely unlike any I have read before. I enjoyed this book thoroughly.
Susinok
Aug 14, 2011 Susinok rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
Silly name for a book, but it's the follow up to Shelter in a Soldier's Arms.

I wonder if these books would get more attention with better covers and better names.
Jennifer Harris
ok but could be better

I was disappointed with the epilogue first off. I was excited to read this book with the idea of involving somebody with a disability in a wheelchair. The book lived up to that part of my imagination, but I was still wanting something more. If there was any advice, I would say to skip the epilogue.
Sheri
I give this a 2.5 or 3. I read this book to see how the author handled the heroine being disabled and in a wheelchair. The book was okay, it kept me turning the pages, but I never really got involved in the characters or story. Each character had one problem. They just weren't very complex. Even though Nikki was in a wheelchair, she wasn't paraplegic. She had the social and public challenges of being in a wheelchair, but her ability to feel and make love wasn't compromised. There was some cute d ...more
Mar 22, 2015 Laura rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book. I enjoyed it. I was surprised that the main character Nikki was so insecure, but it made the book more interesting. What series is this?
Wendy Sparrow
May 23, 2015 Wendy Sparrow rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved how nuts and overprotective he got.
Apr 20, 2014 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I do think this is a stupid name for the book but I really enjoyed it. I really liked that it was the heroine not the hero of the story in the wheelchair. With these types of story's it usually the bloke with the traumatic past with the help if a good women to see the light/love. In this story the fact that Nikki was in a chair wasn't the focal point but how Zane want all the perks of a relationship but not title. Great story and really like the different epilogue with it been 25yrs in future.
Tia
May 10, 2012 Tia rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't finish reading it. The author had a hard on for the word wheelchair, since the heroine is disabled and I just couldn't get into the book at all. It's not as if I have any issues with people having disabilities, it's just I don't want to read about it and be completely frustrated about the book. Sorry if I'm rude but it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.
Gemma
Jan 13, 2011 Gemma rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I seem to enjoy Susan Mallery's category romance, and not her full-length novels. I enjoyed this one. Probably because the theme of best friends falling in love is a favorite of mine. I enjoyed the chemistry between the characters. I could really feel their friendship, as well as the attraction between them.
Yona
Dec 28, 2013 Yona rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the story a lot, but i didn't particularly like the epilogue - 25 years later.
Christy Stewart
I liked the characters but it is very hard to believe that people who are supposedly SO smart have no idea how babies are made...
Lucinda Munnerlyn
Nicole's boss has a proposition. just a date, but when that date turns to more. Nicole ended up just a little bit pregnant.
Cornelia
Jul 24, 2014 Cornelia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: epub, harlequin
the cover is so so wrong for the story plot... the title too

but it was a real nice story.
Mιss •kαthєяίиє•  Τhε Emεrαℓd Pяίиcεss®
Handicupped and in love, Nicki is a fighter. She will fight for Zane...
Nice book
Jan 09, 2011 Sarah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good read. Faster than the previous one I read before.
Marie
Jun 24, 2015 Marie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good, this is the second time I have read this.
Karen Gregory
Karen Gregory marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Kari Skaggs
Kari Skaggs rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2016
Bookmonster
Bookmonster rated it it was ok
Feb 03, 2016
Bridgette Sherlock
Bridgette Sherlock rated it did not like it
Jan 31, 2016
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Helyn
Helyn added it
Jan 27, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2016
  • The Stephanides Pregnancy
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • A Baby For Emily (Silhouette Special Edition #1466)
  • The Carides Pregnancy
  • Her Sister's Baby
  • Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant
  • Baby Business
  • Expecting the Boss's Baby (Bravo Family, #29)
  • Pleasure, Pregnancy and a Proposition (Harlequin Presents #2809)
  • Blue Skies
  • The CEO's Scandalous Affair
  • The Christmas Love-Child (Snow, Satin and Seduction)
  • Naughty but Nice
  • Cullen's Bride
  • Secrets of the Tycoon's Bride (The Garrisons, #5)
  • Price of Passion
With more than 25 million books sold worldwide, #1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery is known for creating characters who feel as real as the folks next door, and for putting them into emotional, often funny situations readers recognize from their own lives. Susan’s books have made Booklist’s Top 10 Romances list in four out of five consecutive years. RT Book Reviews says, “When it c ...more
More about Susan Mallery...