Start by marking “Having Her Boss's Baby” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Having Her Boss's Baby

Susan Mallery

Having Her Boss's Baby (Positively Pregnant #1)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  499 ratings  ·  19 reviews
When Noelle Stevenson saw the positive results of her pregnancy test, she didn't know what to do. The baby's father was gone, killed serving his country in Iraq. And nineteen-year-old Noelle was barely making ends meet putting herself through college and working part-time. So when her take-charge boss, Devlin Hunter, offered to marry her--in a purely temporary business arr ...more
ebook
Published June 1st 2006 by Silhouette Desire

Paula Legate
The book had its twist, and turns. The relationship between Dev, and Nichole was more like brother and sister at first. The book was sweet, but dragged in places.

Below is the best sample to describe this book. Sample taken from chapter 4

Instead she sat on the pale leather seat and did her best to keep from passing out. He glanced at her, then reached for her hand. “Breathe.” “You tell me that a lot,” She murmured, once again aware of the warmth of his fingers against hers and how being close to
Cris
A história é bonitinha, fofinha, meiga. Com pessoas normais e situações críveis (na medida do possivel, claro).
A mocinha, é uma menina virgem de 19 anos que fica grávida do namorado logo na primeira transa, que aliás, não foi lá essas coisas. O problema é que o namorado era um soldado e morre no Iraque e agora ela está perdida, e com resultado positivo no seu teste de gravidez. O mocinho, que é irmão do falecido namorado descobre e resolve fazer a coisa certa: se casar e criar o sobrinho como fi
Maria
The first in this series, Noelle is having a baby and the father has died. His brother Dev finds out and insists on marrying her. Marrying first and getting to know each other later is an interesting concept, but the plot seemed contrived in places and the characters not as well developed as I would have liked.
Caroline Yamashita
Como um bom romance de banca, esse não me decepcionou!
Ele é fofo e rápido!
Vale a pena a leitura se quiser um boa história de amor!
Julianna
Mar 28, 2012 Julianna rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Tender, Emotional Contemporary Romance; Marriage of Convenience Theme
Reviewed for THC Reviews
"4.5 stars" For quite a while now, I've been hearing good things about Susan Mallery's work, but until I finally picked up Having Her Boss's Baby, a book that has been on my TBR pile for a long time, I didn't know what I was missing. If this story is any indication of what Ms. Mallery is capable of as a writer, I would say I have a lot to look forward to as I explore her backlist. She definitely seems to have a talent for creating characters who are relatable, the types o
Mariana Bezerra
I loved Noelle, she’s a simple girl with a great family that chose a difficult path and told Dev her feelings several times. Dev was left for almost everyone in his life, so he doesn’t want to love anyone, you can figure it out how much difficult it was for him to realize that Noelle was in love and had no problem telling him so.

I liked Dev most of the book and even understand his reasons to separate himself from everybody, his life was not easy and several times people left him, including his f
Peni
Apr 13, 2014 Peni rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 13+ and mature
Every entertaining and fairly typical for Susan Mallery. I liked the characters I was supposed to like and really disliked those as well. The only complaint I had was the age. 19? Really? She is the most grown up 19 year old I h have ever seen. That just seemed over the top for me. I really liked the character but felt she should have been at least 21 or 22. I recommend the story.
Amber
I read these books all kinds of out of order, but it was fun. In many ways a typical moc story, but the heroine and her family added luster. Enjoyed. Recommend.
♫ ♪ nOUsha ♫ ♪
" Love doesn't come along all that often. When it does, you should grab on with both hands and never let go."

I really enjoyed this book. What I liked about it is how the story moved. you ever read a book that gets slow and boring with too much detail about everything that you just skip it? not this one!

I read this book in a day..It's a light story,but still such sweet story about real love. This couple's journey is a painful one.I had tears in my eyes on several occasions...But there is still ha
Aimee
I loved this book! I didn't know it was part of a series when I started reading it, so now I have other books to read :)
Esther
I found the storyline somewhat forced, not to mention a good looking bachelor proposing to someone he barely knows highly implausible. I found the heroine somewhat naive and not believable. The whole reasoning behind their obstacle didn't make any sense to me. And the writing. Too many internal monologues with characters asking too many questions and not offering enough answers. Good thing I didn't buy this book. I checked it out from my online library.
Katria
This is my second book where one of the themes is pregnancy and marriage of convenience. Somehow, I like Noelle's honesty, frankness and her courage to proclaim her love even though she isn't sure if it would be returned. Dev, on the other hand, seems to be a responsible, rich, generous, kind and handsome type of man that somehow I overlooked his past that lead him to having flaws. :) I like this story. It's a 4.2 for me.
marieno
I learn the existence of this book in the waiting line of a grocery story. Many years later, still thinking about the title, I looked it up and order it. The marriage of convenience is a sweet storyline. At the beggining, I was a little ill-at-ease when we learn the link between the baby's father and Noelle's boss (who asked questions about the conception...) But like I said it's sweet and easy to read.
Mιss •kαthєяίиє•  Τhε Emεrαℓd Pяίиcεss®
Mar 30, 2010 Mιss •kαthєяίиє• Τhε Emεrαℓd Pяίиcεss® rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone who enjoys an excellent romance
Shelves: favourites
This book is perfect!! Interesting plot but what I loved most was the way Susan Mallery presented us the story and the heroes' feelings.
It was amazing how Noelle, instead of finding herself single mother at twenty without income, found suppost an then love with Dev.
I haven't read many of Susan Mallery's books yet but I consider this her masterpiece...
Sue
Very sweet 3.5 but realistically they should have made Noelle a bit older... she was a bit too wise for a 20 year old. Cast her as 25-26 year old and her maturity made more sense. Dev was by far the best character... the messed up ones usually are.
Teacher1209
a man steps in for his recently deceased brother's unborn child, finding love with the child's mother.
Very good! The ending had me biting my nails though!
Karinak
Karinak marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Sylvia
Sylvia marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
TIA K PAULIN
TIA K PAULIN marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Sascha
Sascha added it
May 22, 2015
Laquisha
Laquisha marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Dee
Dee added it
May 13, 2015
  • Expecting the Boss's Baby (Bravo Family, #29)
  • A Baby For Emily (Silhouette Special Edition #1466)
  • The CEO's Fantasy (Billionaire Bachelors, #1)
  • Vicar's Daughter to Viscount's Lady (Transformation of the Shelley Sisters, #2)
  • Cullen's Bride
  • The Last Lone Wolf
  • Aftershock
  • Her Baby, His Proposal
  • Pregnancy of Passion
  • Montana Mavericks Weddings
  • The Pregnant Mistress (The Barons, #7)
  • Pregnant by the Greek Tycoon
  • Untouched
  • Honey and the Hired Hand
  • Boardroom Baby Surprise
  • Takedown (The Precinct, #12)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Virgin Wife
  • Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) (Big Bad Bounty Hunters)
With more than 25 million books sold worldwide, New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery is known for creating characters who feel as real as the folks next door, and for putting them into emotional, often funny situations readers recognize from their own lives. Susan’s books have made Booklist’s Top 10 Romances list in four out of five consecutive years. RT Book Reviews says, “When it come ...more
More about Susan Mallery...

Positively Pregnant (3 books)
  • The Ladies' Man (Positively Pregnant #2)
  • Her Last First Date (Positively Pregnant #3)
Chasing Perfect (Fool's Gold, #1) Only Yours (Fool's Gold, #5) Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4) Almost Perfect (Fool's Gold, #2) Finding Perfect (Fool's Gold, #3)