Start by marking “She Ain't You” as Want to Read:
She Ain't You

She Ain't You

What does a wife do when the mistress confronts her about HER husband?
What happens when the mistress decides that she is tired of being number 2?
Can Number 2 ever handle all of the things that go along with being number 1?
How does a husband continue to maintain when his mistress causes confusion in his home and in his business?

In this fast paced, gritty Street Love sto
Published January 27th 2014

To ask other readers questions about She Ain't You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She Ain't You

Tiffany
Aug 03, 2014 Tiffany rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book so much! What do you get when you have a wife, and a mistress trying to compete to be the wife... A lot of drama. You get even more drama when you have a married man with a faithful and loyal wife that can't seem to balance out his street life and his regular life.

Lil Greg appears to have it all a wife, kids and he is the main guy getting money in the streets. So why would he go out and get so involved with his Mistress Lele, who is head over heals for Lil Greg she w
Barbara Morgan
Feb 07, 2014 Barbara Morgan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-book-shelf
She Ain’t You Is a street love story of a mistress that is so in love with someone who is married and would do anything to pull him away.
Many lives are effect by Lil Greg desires and his women.
This was a good book. The title and the book cover drew me into purchasing the book.
I enjoy reading and recommend this book to all that loves urban street.
Dawn
Feb 02, 2014 Dawn rated it did not like it
NIce short story. However toward the end, characters seemed to pop out of nowhere with no type of development which made ending a little confusing to piece together. The old adage of the "other woman" and the "grass being greener" concept is the only thing that warranted this story a star. Well, that and I can't give it a ZERO rating. Why do you ask? Any self respecting person calling themselves an "author" should know the difference between the word/usage of their vs. there vs. they're.

"You ca
Shoulanda August
Jul 23, 2014 Shoulanda August rated it it was amazing
I loved how his wife held him down

I gave this story five stars because the characters seemed almost real to me. air loved how it took both husband and wife to realize that it takes two. A side chick to me, is a dumb bitch. It always looks better looking in from the outside. Like they say, the grass it's always greener on the other side.
Stephanie
Jul 18, 2014 Stephanie rated it it was ok
I couldn't get into this. I started skimming just so I could finish. The story wasn't wrote in a good way. The characters spent more time thinking and talking to themselves than actually participating in the story. The ending was typical, trying to lean you towards buying another book. I'm sorry cause I hate leaving low reviews but I had to be honest.
carolyn
Jul 02, 2014 carolyn rated it liked it
Pretty good

This book was ok and a few twists and turns, but basically the same old drug book lol,once you've read one they all turn out the same. Someone betrayed, someone caught, someone dead or in jail.
Penney Gant
Mar 19, 2014 Penney Gant rated it it was amazing
This book was crazy. How stepping out on your family can do so much damage. can't keep it in your pants. Lil Greg is a top dude that just don't know how to keep the side chick in place and ruins a good thing. Hope 2 comes out soon so I can see what the aftermath looks like.
Sharon Simmons
Aug 25, 2015 Sharon Simmons rated it it was amazing
Full of surprises!

This is the first book I've read by this author and it won't be the last! Like Greg didn't appreciate what he had until it was too late. I will be reading book 2 next.
Tonia
Dec 23, 2014 Tonia rated it really liked it
Okay

This book was a quick, good read. I got lost a few times but I think it was due to my attention span...valuable lessons to be learned in this book!!
Tyler Moore
Jul 17, 2014 Tyler Moore rated it liked it
Borderline

Borderline

There were do many characters introduced at random times in the book, and the plot was very confusing and hard to follow.
Marquisha
Mar 19, 2014 Marquisha rated it it was amazing
this book is great. shows how loyalty is a Part of our everyday lives. shows how a man's life can fall apart without the right woman by his side
Gloria Morris
Gloria Morris rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2014
Shalleice Hudson
Shalleice Hudson rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2014
Ieasha
Ieasha rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2016
LATINA WILSON
LATINA WILSON rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2015
sybrenia smith
sybrenia smith rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2015
Nina Vashunn Hall
Nina Vashunn Hall rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2015
Cheryl Registe
Cheryl Registe rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2016
marguerite jacques
marguerite jacques rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2014
ConSonia
ConSonia rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2015
Brandee Acosta
Brandee Acosta rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2014
Terri Hill-trent
Terri Hill-trent rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2014
Genesis Woods
Genesis Woods rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2015
Snowie Moffett
Snowie Moffett rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2016
Johnne Johnson
Johnne Johnson rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2014
Corine Richardson
Corine Richardson rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2015
Renee M Woodruff
Renee M Woodruff rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2014
Moladie
Moladie rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2015
Tiarra
Tiarra rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2014
Lawanda Smith
Lawanda Smith rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2015