Start by marking “I Brake for Biker Witches (Demon Slayer, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
I Brake for Biker Witches (Demon Slayer, #4.5)

I Brake for Biker Witches (Demon Slayer #4.5)

New York Times bestselling series!

Laugh out loud with the biker witches in this fabulously fun short story!

Accidental demon slayer Lizzie Brown discovers a haunted biker bar and comes face-to-face with the ghosts of her past, as well as an unexpected threat from someone she'd considered a friend.

REVIEWS
“Fabulously fun”
-The Chicago Tribune

"Fun, humorous, and reminisce
Published January 30th 2014 by Angie Fox

To ask other readers questions about I Brake for Biker Witches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Brake for Biker Witches

Brandy
Aug 31, 2016 Brandy rated it liked it
Shelves: creatures
Our little Demon Slayer finds herself in the desert with the gang of biker witches and soon in a bar that is full of bikers....spirits. She must find a way to release them before everything is swallowed up in the portal.
Sharon
May 17, 2014 Sharon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a very short story - involving our hero - and a ride in the desert.

I am really looking forward to more of Grandmas bikers adventures.

Alicia Prochnow
It was cute. I'm confused about the placement of the book. Barnes & Noble called this 4.5 in the Demon Slayer series, but it refers to books in another set. Doesn't add much to the final slayer book.
Kay Latour
Sep 29, 2016 Kay Latour rated it it was amazing
Another author I regularly enjoy. Angie mixes magic with action and hilarity. Following her around is her grandmother's biker gang of witches and her shifter husband. And don't forget her cute talking dog that has his own pet dragon.
Joan
Mar 18, 2014 Joan rated it it was amazing
I Brake for Biker Witches by Angie Fox is a short story in the Biker Witch series. This is a fun, very short story featuring, Lizzie, Pirate and the Red Skulls. They are on their way out of Las Vegas when they are stopped by the ghost of a boyfriend of one of the biker witches. He needs Lizzie's help at the haunted saloon/bar where he and the ghosts of cowboys and the Biker Witches are hanging out. It was funny and sad to see some of the Red Skulls who had died fighting demons in the previous ...more
Visionary
Feb 03, 2014 Visionary rated it it was amazing
I BRAKE FOR BIKER WITCHES is originally a part of a box set. It is also a part of Angie Fox’s DEMON SLAYER series and takes place two weeks after THE LAST OF THE DEMON SLAYERS.
Yes, the story is on the short size but still it does not disappoint. The biker witches are still crazily humorous with their zany antics and spells. Good to know that even death does not change their wacky behavior.
And Pirate – Oh it was so good to see him again. He still cracks me up. It was great to return to Pirate,
Sonia Cristina
Aug 13, 2014 Sonia Cristina rated it really liked it
Shelves: english-books, 2014
The half hour it took me to read this short story was so worthy! It made me smile and laugh because, well, it's always good to see Lizzie, Pirate and the Biker Witches.

In the Mojave Desert this group comes across a ghost that leads them to a ghost bar, where they find... ghosts, some of witches they knew and died. These ghosts didn't follow the white light and now, in the ghost bar, a danger threatens them and they need Lizzie's help.

As always, Angie Fox reveals her talent in a funny and sweet s
Donna
Jan 31, 2014 Donna rated it it was amazing
Note: This was originally published as part of part of the Accidental Demon Slayer Boxed set Vol. 2.
This is a very short fun story that you will enjoy even if you haven’t read any of the Biker Witch stories (and if you haven’t you are missing out). Lizzie, Pirate and the gang have left Los Vegas and are headed to L.A. when the come upon a ghost town in the desert. Fighting and fun ensue. If you like this you need to check out the series.
Carrie
Jan 04, 2016 Carrie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
This was a super quick trip down memory lane. Lizzie is on the road between jobs when she and the biker witches run into a ghost from their past. They are literal ghosts because that’s the kind of life Lizzie leads. Even after death, though, life isn’t easy for members of Lizzie’s gang. She’s got to step in to defend the afterlife of said ghosts in a battle showdown unlike any other.
Elisabeth
Jun 06, 2014 Elisabeth rated it it was ok
The only thing I took from the story is that in a future book, Lizzie will need help from the undead. It offers nothing to the story line to warrant its own entity and tarnishes the reputation of one of the biker witches. Personally, I can't believe that character would have done what the author set her up to do.
Maggie Frank
Jan 31, 2014 Maggie Frank rated it it was amazing
It's always a fun and unpredictable time with Lizzie, Pirate and the crew. Great short story ~ always love Angie Fox's sense of humor intertwined into the paranormal genre she is so talented in writing!
Another great read ~ you cannot go wrong with any of Angie Fox's books. Never disappointed!
Susan Otto
Feb 28, 2015 Susan Otto rated it liked it
I BRAKE FOR BIKER WITCHES

This is a short story that reads like a to-be-continued serial from a magazine. The story is very good with dramatic description, however I feel warranted inclusion in a full novel rather than a novella. I wanted more to the story.
S. Otto
Tammy
Jan 02, 2015 Tammy rated it really liked it
3.5/5 stars. What happens to biker witches and other outlaw types after they die? They drink and they wait, and most especially, they cause trouble.
Louis R. Conklin
Jul 21, 2015 Louis R. Conklin rated it it was amazing
Always fun!

I love, love love the biker witches and demon slayer. Entertaining, easy to read. Start with the first book so you know everyone.
Michele Avery
May 06, 2015 Michele Avery rated it really liked it
Love the series, this novella was a quick read and almost felt like the prologue to one of the full books. Not really for someone who hasn't read any of the series.
Karry
Apr 23, 2016 Karry rated it it was amazing
Very quick read

Super quick and super good. Now I'm left wondering when we will next encounter these awesome characters. Hopefully it will be soon!
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
May 17, 2014
Bailie Nicole Theodore
Bailie Nicole Theodore rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Ceci Marlow
Ceci Marlow rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2014
Brandy Barber
Brandy Barber rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2014
R. Inqui
R. Inqui rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2015
sarah
sarah rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2016
Carissa Stephans
Carissa Stephans rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2015
Stephanie Villere
Stephanie Villere rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2016
Zoe
Zoe rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2014
Andy
Andy rated it really liked it
May 20, 2015
Leigh
Leigh rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2014
Julie
May 17, 2014 Julie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally hilarious and read all 5 books in the series straight through. Highly entertaining.
Liza Paolini
Liza Paolini rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2016
  • You Only Witch Once (Wicked Witches of the Midwest Shorts, #4)
  • Irish Mist - Sean's Story (Mary O’Reilly Paranormal Mystery #9.5)
  • Feathers (A Witch Central Morsel)
  • Silver Bullet  (Preternatural Affairs, #2)
  • Logan's Temptation (Redemption, #1)
  • Crimes of the Brothers
  • Kiss and Spell: 11 Valentine's Day Paranormal Short Stories
  • Front Man: The Complete Trilogy (Three books in one volume)
  • To Catch a Princess
  • Midnight Rides
  • Charmed I'm Sure (Halloween LaVeau, #4)
  • Ready & Willing (Kentucky Derby, #2)
  • Heartstrings (Singing to the Heart book #1)
  • Taming Tai (Rock Hard, #3)
  • The Curious Case of Miss Amelia Vernet
  • The Rogues of Ravensmuir Boxed Set (Rogues of Ravensmuir, #1-3)
  • Snuff the Magic Dragon (Greatest Hits, #6)
  • Good at Being Bad (Boys of Beachville, #1)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Angie Fox writes sweet, fun, action-packed mysteries. Her characters are clever and fearless, but in real life, Angie is afraid of basements, bees, and going up stairs when it is dark behind her. Let’s face it. Angie wouldn’t last five minutes in one of her books.

Angie is best known for her Southern Ghost Hunter mysteries and for her Accidental Demo
More about Angie Fox...

Demon Slayer (7 books)
  • The Accidental Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer, #1)
  • The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers (Demon Slayer, #2)
  • A Tale of Two Demon Slayers (Demon Slayer, #3)
  • Last of the Demon Slayers (Demon Slayer, #4)
  • My Big Fat Demon Slayer Wedding (Demon Slayer, #5)
  • Beverly Hills Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer, #6)
  • Night of the Living Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer, #7)