Start by marking “The Abduction of Lily White (The Lust Crime Series)” as Want to Read:
The Abduction of Lily White (The Lust Crime Series)

The Abduction of Lily White (The Lust Crime Series)

Lily’s fantasy of being overpowered and ravished by a handsome stranger takes on a daunting new dimension when she is kidnapped by a masked assailant and taken to a cabin in the woods. As her trust for her captor grows, so does her attraction to him.

The Lust Crime Series is an explicit, intimate exploration of ravishment, submission and the most primitive elements of sexu
Kindle Edition
Published January 27th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Abduction of Lily White, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Abduction of Lily White

B.E.L.L.A.Mc
Nov 12, 2015 B.E.L.L.A.Mc rated it it was amazing
I don't ever give 5* for short stories and this is only 46 pages, but I absolutely adored it!!
I was riveted from the get-go, until the very end; the epilogue is brilliant. Miss Channing is a wonderful fluid writer, and boy can she weave a tale. Her characters are all 3D and the two protagonists are excellent. I loved SIR ; a man of few words but much hot and commanding action. The whole thing reminded me of I Know What Love Is by Whitney Bianca, it was just so raw and in your face. It is a very
Marianne
The blurb says it all, really. This 44 pages long novella reminds me of those essays a lot of girls write while they're teenagers. A mysterious stranger, danger, deceitful relatives and an unlikely ending where everything turns out fine in the end. There are some steamy scenes in here, but chances are, you could probably imagine, or even write, something similar yourself. Somewhere between 2 - 3 stars. Since I am the first reviewer, I'm rounding up.
Donnaj Rupinski
Donnaj Rupinski rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2015
Butch
Butch marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Becca
Becca marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Texas
Texas marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
diana burns
diana burns marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Kathy W
Kathy W marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2015
Jimzzz
Jimzzz marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016