Start by marking “The Third Wife” as Want to Read:
The Third Wife

The Third Wife

Cody Jackson has two wives and he's just met his third. The first he married for duty, the second was for lust. The third will be all the above plus a love so consuming it takes him by storm. Alana Harte is a force to be reckoned with, she was raised in the faith, but not in the town. No long skirts and head wraps for her, she's all about designer jeans and high heels. ...more
ebook
Published January 27th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Third Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Third Wife

seton
Mar 09, 2014 seton added it
Shelves: d-n-f
From the first page:

Sharon, now Sharon filled me with lust, for about three months. Until her vapid shallowness turned me to stone. I conjugate for duty's sake.

Lu Bielefeld *Book Whore Brazil*
Que historinha mais podre!!!! O cara já tem 2 esposas e com a chegada da terceira provoca uma ciumeira e muita confusão entre as esposas. Eu li até o final pq eu me odeio!!!!
Kells22
I HATE THIS BOOK WITH EVERYTHING I AM. I DON´T LIKE TO SHARE.
Hope
Jun 29, 2014 Hope rated it did not like it
Jeannette
Good book

Wow there was allot to take in from this book. I loved the characters and their story line. Wonderful author.
Emmie
Aug 11, 2014 Emmie rated it liked it
Ms Jordan exceeds herself as usual. This is one of the semi taboo issues that her books touches on. It was semi disconcerting to read, as I am not familiar with multiple wives. It also highlighted the underlying issues like jealousy and insecurity that these wives suffer, but it seems that this situation can work. Thought provoking.

Synopsis:
C.J.
Jan 14, 2016 C.J. rated it liked it
I admit to skipping over this title several times when I was deciding which Jordan Silver book to buy next. Finally I gave it a chance. As long as you read it appreciating that it is just about a totally different culture and no one was forced or tricked into their situation, it is a good story focuses on envy, sharing and true love. Would have liked Sharon to have gotten more of a comeuppance though. Overall, although not a favourite of mine, it was still good.
LIA
Aug 05, 2016 LIA added it
I will honest from the deep of my heart...

First, I don't give rates for this book, I finished it with anger.

Second, the writing is actually okay, a little hard to understand, but the plot is well written.

Third, the ero thing... From 1 to 10, I give it 3.

Four, polygamy is a bull shit thing! I don't approve and don't appreciate it too. No offense for those who taught to amenable it.

So yeah I got headache from this book.
Amber
Jul 11, 2015 Amber rated it it was amazing
this was a good book but I had a hard time getting into it just because I do NOT share so the whole sister wives thing just doesn't work for me I know other people are happy with sharing but while I might loan you my car or money my hubby is off limits but that is just the way I am wired other than that this was another really god read ..
Png
Aug 24, 2014 Png rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotic-romance
Probably the least of my favourites of JS's works but still enjoyed it. I wished I was more favourable toward Alana but she was likeable enough. I liked the progression of Cody throughout the story. Some scenes and storyline didn't make sense but I overlooked them and just stayed focused on the big picture.
Lela
Oct 13, 2014 Lela rated it liked it
I finished it, but barely. The writing is great...I was just so turned off by the I love them...my first and second wife, but I love you more. What a crock...and then keeping the crazy #2 wife around still? No way!
kindle
Sep 10, 2014 kindle rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sorry, this one just isn't for me.

I enjoy reading Jordan. This one wasn't me kind of reading. I gave it a try. While it read good, the feeling of being his only love just wasn't there. I understand,understood, the concept of it being about a 3rd wife. But really, I just moved on.
₸hea™
Aug 17, 2014 ₸hea™ rated it liked it
Tja... 3,5*** afgerond naar 4... of toch maar 3? Twijfel.
Het onderwerp spreekt me erg aan, dus ik heb dit boek verslonden, maar uiteindelijk liet het een beetje een onbevredigd gevoel achter. Te weining diepgang, te mooi en te voorspelbaar. Dus... 3***
Jeri L. Moseley
May 28, 2016 Jeri L. Moseley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Jordan Silver!

While others have stated that they dislike Silver's works I for one love them. In fact I have not meet a Jordan Silver book that I don't love.
Amy Miller
Jul 19, 2016 Amy Miller rated it really liked it
This story was most definitely interesting and never a dull moment. Not usually my cup of tea since I couldn't share but still ok I was hoping Alana could have him to herself. I loved these two
Rgreader
Different. Not a trope that I've liked and I've read a few books with this trope but heroine has two husbands. Only Jordan Silver can make an unlikeable trope a compelling read.
Crystal
Jul 25, 2016 Crystal rated it really liked it
It was different it was interesting not my cup of tea I loved Alana she was awesome and I loved that she wanted to keep the family together but I can't do that share my husband but great story
Angel Mccarty
Angel Mccarty rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2014
Sasha
Sasha rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2014
Kay_doll
Kay_doll rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2014
Suzanna Berturelli
Suzanna Berturelli rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2015
bianka Thomas
bianka Thomas rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2015
Cleo Ellis
Cleo Ellis rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Leny
Leny rated it did not like it
Mar 25, 2014
Yolanda Badillo
Yolanda Badillo rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Daisy Antonio
Daisy Antonio rated it did not like it
Mar 26, 2015
Martinia
Martinia rated it really liked it
May 29, 2014
Charlene Louis
Charlene Louis rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2016
geminitwins
geminitwins rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2016
Jenny Smith
Jenny Smith rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2014
  • Grace (Under Mr. Nolan's Bed, #3)
  • Sealing The Deal (How To Catch A Billionaire, #3)
  • Choices (The Love's Valley #1)
  • Best Kept Secrets
  • A Mutual Favor
  • The Prince's Nanny
  • Sophie's Sweet Surprise (Sweet Temptations #2)
  • For The Love of Laney
  • Miranda (Springwater, #4)
  • Trouble Won't Wait (Love-n-Trouble)
  • Everything He Fears (Bookkeeper for the Billionaire #2)
  • Storm Warning (Security Specialists International #4)
  • 99 to Nowhere
  • Come Back
  • Joe's Wife
  • Ready and Willing
  • Moan for Hubby (Moan for Uncle, #7)
Jordan Silver is the author of The Lyon's Series, Sex and Marriage Series, The Spitfire Series, and many more available at Amazon & Smashwords.

More about Jordan Silver...