Start by marking “A Kiss of Venom (Araneae Nation, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
A Kiss of Venom (Araneae Nation, #3.5)

A Kiss of Venom (Araneae Nation #3.5)

All’s fair in love and murder…

Araneae Nation, Book 3.5

Betrayed by her lover and exiled from her clan home, Nicolette has carved herself a new identity from the heart of her old life. Hardened by grief and desperate to survive, she hones a new skill set…and the daggers that go along with it.

Armand is heir to the wealthiest clan in the Araneae Nation. His entire life is as m
Published February 5th 2014 by Hailey Edwards (first published January 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Kiss of Venom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Kiss of Venom

Linda
Feb 05, 2014 Linda rated it really liked it
Nicolette is on a mission, coerced into trying to assassinate the Maven of Erania. Returning there brings her face to face with her past in a way she never thought would happen.
Armand, the Mavens brother, cant shake the feeling of recognition when Nicolette comes before the court. Why is she the one to awaken feelings he buried long ago?
A quick, great read. Novella in the Araneae world, with smutty fluff, action and suspense.
E_bookpushers
Review originally posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2014/02/07/...

Publisher: Self
Publish Date: Out Now
How I got this book: ARC from the author

All’s fair in love and murder…

Araneae Nation, Book 3.5

Armand is heir to the wealthiest clan in the Araneae Nation. H
Jaclyn
Aug 10, 2016 Jaclyn rated it liked it
A Kiss of Venom is the latest installment in Hailey Edwards romantic fantasy series. The Araneae Nation series is one that has recently come to my attention and I’ve read most books in the series. With A Kiss of Venom, I highly recommend that you read the previous books in the series in order to get a full picture of the world that Edwards has created, without it you may feel lost.

A Kiss of Venom focuses on Lady Nicolette who has returned (in disguise) to her home. She’s on a mission as an assas
Robyn
Sep 23, 2016 Robyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was sad and then I was happy it all worked out in the end!!
Deelylah Mullin
Aug 11, 2016 Deelylah Mullin rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. Review originally published 2/17/14 at twimom227.com. I received a copy of this title for an honest review.

It’s no secret I’m a big fan of the world created by Hailey Edwards in her Araneae Nation series. When I was offered the opportunity to read this novella, I was quite excited to get back to the Araneidae people. I love Lourdes and Rhys, and even catching glimpses of them made my day. I also am quite fond of Henri, as he plays a major role in the fourth novel of the series (actua
Katie Michaels
Apr 15, 2014 Katie Michaels rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this novella. I probably liked it more than any Araneae Nation story I have read in awhile. The reason: it feels like the series went back to its roots. We’re taking a break from the plague and the zombie infection thing and we’re refocusing on Maven Loures’ clan. Specifically, it’s the second chance at love story for her brother Armand and the only woman he has ever cared about.

Nicollete once loved Armand with all of her heart, but when she was caught in his bed 10 years ago, h
Douglas Meeks
Feb 03, 2014 Douglas Meeks rated it it was amazing
I really did not expect very much from this novella since it was only around 100+ pages but the story was done well, no real details were left out, the reader is kept involved at almost all time.

The problem in trying to review this is there is nothing I can really add that is not in the synopsis already. This is a story of love, hate and revenge only none of those emotions seem to play out the way you would expect (and I loved it).

This is a story you can finish in one night but unless you have r
Anna
Feb 10, 2014 Anna rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy-romance
Armand & Nicolette's story was an excellent read. Their past history had me absolutely intrigued. With each page I was eager to find out more about them. His out right flirting and her unwanted jealous was just fun. A Kiss of Venom was exactly what I needed. I was in a bit of a reading slump and it certainly refreshed me. With the Araneae Nation Ms. Edwards has created vast and dangerous world. But is also shines with love and hope. This was a sweet story, I definitely recommend this one.

Whi
T.
Dec 06, 2015 T. rated it it was amazing
I downloaded Kiss of Venom as a free novella from Amazon. This short story is part of the Araneae series). Loved this look into Armand and his past. I loved his character in A Hint of Frost, so it was especially great to get this insight. A wonderful short story. The more I read, the more I enjoy this writer.
Sophie Morgan
Jun 11, 2015 Sophie Morgan rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this little story. I loved Nicolette and her daughter - and I melted for Armand. Mmm. The plot was interesting enough to keep me hooked, funny and sweet and difficult. The only thing that surprised me was how quickly it ended! I hope we get to see them in the next full-length novel by Edwards.
Missie Kurr
Mar 18, 2014 Missie Kurr rated it it was amazing
I simply love this series... this is another great installment!! The past comes back with a vengeance in this story, you can feel the characters hurt and their hope.
Blodeuedd Finland
Jul 11, 2015 Blodeuedd Finland marked it as dnf
I felt a bit lost, and I have read books in this series. Oh well. That was not even why I gave up.
DNF
Nicole
Mar 02, 2014 Nicole rated it really liked it
First book in series that I have read but I had no problem acclimating to the world. Off to read the first in the series!
Emilie
Emilie rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2014
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2014
Jencat
Jencat rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2016
Edie
Edie rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2015
Leah
Leah rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2016
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2015
Hannawy
Hannawy rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2014
Marisha Munroe
Marisha Munroe rated it it was ok
Jul 08, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2016
Colette
Colette rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2014
Amanda Ibrahim
Amanda Ibrahim rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2016
W. Clarke
W. Clarke rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2015
Jennifer rated it liked it
Sep 06, 2015
Wendy
Wendy rated it liked it
May 02, 2015
Chloee
Chloee rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2015
Frances Umogbai
Frances Umogbai rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Death Bringer (Soul Justice, #2)
  • Rogue's Possession (Covenant of Thorns, #2)
  • Rowena's Key (The Golden Key Chronicles, #1)
  • Dawn of War (Blood War, #1)
  • There All Along
  • Forecast (Sisters of Fate, #2)
  • Shadowed Ground (The Chronicles of Nowhere #2)
  • Slow Ride Home (The Grady Legacy, #1)
  • Winter's Heat (Nemesis, Unlimited, #1.5)
  • Just What He Wanted (Holloway, #4)
  • Haunted Wolves (Green Pines, #2)
  • Blood for Wolves (A Figments Fable)
  • The Once and Future Love
  • Chains and Canes (Club Devant, #2)
  • Iron & Velvet (Kate Kane, Paranormal Investigator, #1)
  • The Rake to Ruin Her
  • His Very Own Girl
  • The Prince Commands

Araneae Nation (5 books)
  • A Hint of Frost (Araneae Nation, #1)
  • A Feast of Souls (Araneae Nation, #2)
  • A Time of Dying (Araneae Nation, #3)
  • A Breath of Winter (Araneae Nation, #4)
  • A Veil of Secrets (Araneae Nation, #5)