Start by marking “Truth or Dare (Alexander Twins, #2)” as Want to Read:
Truth or Dare (Alexander Twins, #2)

Truth or Dare (Alexander Twins #2)

Luna Alexander has always been a 'free spirit' and lived by her own rules, consequences be damned. With the approach of an anniversary she'd rather forget, Luna starts to wonder if there's more to life than partying and hooking up with hot guys.

A chance meeting with a dark knight knocks her off kilter and has her emotions spinning out of control.

Will she finally overcome
Published February 2014 by A.J. Bennett

To ask other readers questions about Truth or Dare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Truth or Dare

Fiza
Jan 18, 2015 Fiza rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult, romance
“I’m lonely,”

Luna is losing her touch, sex with random faces doesn't do it for her anymore. Where it was first interesting and exciting it has gotten old and predictable. Still she holds on that she doen't need a boyfriend. Not after a certain someone ripped her heart out. No thank you, she is perfectly fine being on her own.

“Why is it automatically assumed you need someone else to make you happy? I think it’s bullshit, I’m perfectly happy on my own.”

That is until Hunter shows up, ready to s
Jess
Feb 11, 2014 Jess rated it it was amazing
Ok, so I have been waiting for Luna's story since Now or Never came out. I love AJ's ability to find the right mix of humor, heartbreak and sexy in each of her stories. This is by far the best book I've read in quite a while!

Luna is the party girl, running away from her hurts and problems with a different guy each night. Although she isn't proud of her coping skills, she isn't ashamed of the choices she makes. On the anniversary of the worst night of her life, she meets Hunter. His opening line
Heather andrews
Jan 31, 2014 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
With each book AJ writes it gets better and better. Hunter I loved that naughty boy, "and for the record, I just asked what time you got off work, not if you wanted to ride my co**." He likes things a certain way, "my bed," he said, grabbing her hand and pulling her around to the other side of the truck to let her in." Chemistry between Luna and Hunter is there, oh it's there alright:
"You like that?" She whispered.
"What do you think?" he said gruffly as his erection grew, pressing hard against
Morilyn
The second Alexander Twins book, Truth or Dare continued on from the first with the story of Luna & Hunter but Grayson & Derrick, plus other minor characters are around as well. . Another sweet story but a little more intense than Now or Never, it was an enjoyable Sunday afternoon read. It finished somewhat abruptly, like the first book & i thought there would be a third book to follow. Surprisingly it seems there isn't & it disappointing because there is the prospect of much ...more
Able
Jan 06, 2016 Able rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another good story!!

This is my second read of A.J.'s and it didn't disappoint. The love story is alive again. I do believe in love at first sight, some of us get lucky like these characters and find our soul mates. Sex, love and friendships, good book!
Alissa Evanson- A is for Alpha B is for Books

OH MY GOD

Hunter…Hunter…Hunter…

What was wrong with this book? I’ll tell you what was wrong. Hunter was way too hot of a character for such a short book. I most definitely did not get my fill of him. My God that man, he is so dominating and freaking sexy as hell. He knows what he wants and nothing is going to stand in his way of getting it. But he’s also sweet and softer than I would have imagined.

A day after meeting Luna and his possessiveness is already showing:

“Don’t try to fight it, Lun
Melanie (Sassy Divas BB & HS Promo) Charlesworth
"Luna, you're so infused in me, I'll never get you out of my system." - Hunter

Truth or Dare is a very enjoyable quick read. Although it is listed as a standalone book, and it can be read as such, it is connected to Now or Never featuring Grayson & Derrick. Grayson and Luna, the main character of Truth or Dare, are identical twins and Grayson plays a pretty big portion of the book. I always like to read a series in order, even though the main character changes with each book, so I was a bit d
Rae Sontheyon
Dec 19, 2014 Rae Sontheyon rated it it was ok
Freedom of Being Single or a Chance at Love?

This book was for lack of a better word lets go with sexual. Right off the bat it opens with the main character having sex. The author used main character need for sex as a gateway to explore Luna's life and what was lacking in her life. Luna believes she is in control of her life, being a very sexual active single woman going from guy to guy, not dating mind you just hookups, but Luna was quickly shown, through her own thoughts, that the life she was
Linda
Mar 06, 2014 Linda rated it it was amazing
I don't know what it is about these girls, but I love their books. I can't say I agree with the lifestyle, but I can certainly understand it. We met Luna in Grayson's book. She's considered the wild one of the two sisters. She's single and determined to live her life unfettered by emotional attachments, and had talked Grayson into giving the wild side a try. We didn't get much of Luna's history there, but here's our chance. If you are anything like me, you definitely wondered when Luna would get ...more
Books&Dreams
Mar 15, 2014 Books&Dreams rated it really liked it

photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

Book Worms was gifted this book by the Author for an honest review.
We gave this book 4 stars.
This Review was left by Melissa a Book Worms Reviewer.
Thank you Melissa.

This is Luna and Hunter's story

Synopsis,

Luna Alexander doesn't do relationships, doesn't do committments, she does sex
and lots of it. A year ago she was all about her side in a couple. Then the
devastating happened and now she only wants one thing from men.

Hunter couldn't believe his luck when he saw Luna for the first time, but
A. Gorman
Mar 15, 2014 A. Gorman rated it it was amazing
I actually wasn't suppose to be on this blog tour reviewing, because I'm up to my eyeballs in editing... But when Chris told me that this book was on the blog today, I actually stayed up all night reading the story of Luna and Hunter.

I fell in love with Luna in Now and Never, where we found out that Luna is play hard type of gal with a different guy every night... But were didn't find out the whole story of why Luna is the way she is until this book... Serious, I was in tears. Anywho... She mee
Julie
Mar 02, 2014 Julie rated it liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

Synopsis: Luna avoids her hurts and problems by acting the part of good-time girl and sleeping with a different guy each night. A year after her heart was broken, she meets Hunter. His opening line, "There you are", represents the worst pick up line ever to Luna. For him, it's the proclamation that he has found the other half of his soul. Another chance encounter brings them together and the ice imprisoning Luna's heart begins to melt.

A fast,
Jackie's Book Review
Mar 15, 2014 Jackie's Book Review rated it really liked it
I found that in reading Truth or Dare the main character Luna who is a party girl so different than her sister Grayson has a secret past that she needs closure for. I immediately started to feel for Luna because even through she puts on an act of "I'm an independent, fly by night, one night stand" kinda of girl she really deep down inside is someone who has been deeply hurt thanks to an ex boyfriend that left Luna high and dry. Luna had hopes that this one would be the "one" but he turn out to ...more
Heather
Mar 14, 2014 Heather rated it really liked it
Truth or Dare started off hot from the first sentence. In fact I was sitting there going wow, that’s hot, is there going to be a story though? It turns out that moment was an integral part of the story, we were learning who Luna was, how she lived her life, and then we got into the why. Luna is the type of woman who doesn’t do relationships, she doesn’t get close to men, she doesn’t confront her problems, instead she covers them up with the carefree party girl image that she has created.

Enter Hu
Amy
Feb 11, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing
Luna and Hunter.... Hunter and Luna. Oh how I loved these two. The way everything played out had me hanging on for what would happen next. I think Hunter is a perfect match for Luna. She needed someone like him. Someone who wasn't afraid to say what was on his mind. She definitely met her match with him.

Luna had a hard time in this book and I felt for her. But I am glad she gave hunter a chance. That she let her walls down just that little bit to try and find her happily ever after.

I was glad
Susie Fitzwater
Mar 16, 2014 Susie Fitzwater rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!! Had a hard time putting it done. I really enjoyed the characters and how they had to overcome stuff. It's amazing how he knew what he wanted but because of her past it was hard for her to let go. I also enjoyed the family aspect of it. Really enjoyed getting to know the characters.
I think that Hunter was a great guy as a character and a great guy for her. They made the story great together. I also enjoyed her sister and am looking forward to reading her story. I l
A.R. Von
Mar 11, 2014 A.R. Von rated it really liked it
A quick, hot, fun and very entertaining read that any fans of the genre will enjoy spending time with ;)

Luna has shut herself off from any REAL intimate relationships some time ago. Food, sex and fun is what she is. Nothing solid except for the family relationships she has with her mother, sister and brother and her friendship with Marcus (yes friendship). Everything else just...is. That's until fate intervenes and drops the hottie alpha male, Hunter in her life. From that moment on she loses al
Rumpled Sheets Blog
May 24, 2014 Rumpled Sheets Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
Truth or Dare is fast-paced, quick, funny read with some smokin’ hot scenes.

Hunter and Luna are totally different characters and at the same time totally perfect for each other.

Luna does not date and she does not do relationship. The only thing she does is sex. And a lot. She is a party girl who hides what she is inside. She has learned how to cover up.

But that changed when Hunter entered into her life. He did not care about her shit because he saw the true her. He was not giving up easily. But
Tina Clark
Apr 05, 2014 Tina Clark rated it really liked it
Another great story. A little too short. As the first book you get to know and love Luna. This story tells you Luna's secrets and why she is a party girl. She continues to be wild. She has a platonic relationship with Marcus. Grayson and Derrick continues their romance. Luna wants what they have too but feels she doesn't deserve it until she meets Hunter. Hunter is strong, sexy just like a goddess from mythology. She's afraid of Hunter afraid to get hurt. I enjoyed this story too. I can't get ...more
tyrianpurple
Feb 27, 2014 tyrianpurple rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
1. i absolutely heart Luna. she is a girl who knows how to have a fun time. her reason to be afraid of a serious relationship was very acceptable. she is that kind of rare heroine in this nowadays shy girl stereotype as a leading MC.

2. oh and our dark Hunter. he has a really naughty mouth! oh yay, this is that kind of dark dangerous man who would finally tamed our wild heroine.

3. their chemistry, awesome!

4. i kinda dissapointed that half end of the book the story seems stalling. and the end, is
Laura Brown
Dec 18, 2014 Laura Brown rated it liked it
The opening pulled me right in and I had to read more! Even though the story was enjoyable there was enough missing to make it hard for me to give this more stars. For a novella there was a lot of repetition. I would have liked to see more character development instead, just enough to feel the characters changing reactions to each other. As it was the characters were hard for me to relate to and I struggled to get more of their connection than just sex. However, if you like a novel with a lot of ...more
For the Love of Books
Apr 09, 2014 For the Love of Books rated it really liked it
4 1/2 YOU GOTTA READ THIS STARS!! The writing in this book was fantastic! A.J. really nailed the perfect blend of emotions and at the perfect times. The chemistry is WOW. Hunter and Luna are hot and lovable. Luna tries to protect herself by sleeping around and not letting people in. Hunter is....well Hunter and he is the perfect match to Luna and I really enjoyed his character. There is room for a sequel and I know I for sure will definitely read it!
~ Leslie ~
Simmie
Nov 09, 2014 Simmie rated it it was amazing
While the book was short it was definitely worth the read. Everything fit together. However, It did kind of seem like a little more needed to be said but I enjoyed every line. Luna was always the twin that felt more interesting in my option but the writing from book 1 explained her personalty so well. Which would make this book better understood so don't skip it. Overall I will be subscribing to A.J.Bennett for more stuff. You guys will most definitely enjoy this series.
Trista Baldwin
Apr 25, 2014 Trista Baldwin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Read

I loved reading about the "bad" sister and learning more about why she acts the way she does. So glad she is able to find someone just as strong willed as she is that can stand their ground with her exactly what she needed to have someone break through that tough shelf. I was also so glad that Grace was able to marry her dream soldier in this book! Hope to read more about these twins
Brooke Kennedy
May 12, 2014 Brooke Kennedy rated it liked it
After reading Now or Never I was disappointed in this one. I enjoyed Luna's character but I just couldn't get into the story. The writing was good, but I wasn't really drawn into the plot. I've read a lot of books lately where the heroine gets almost hurt badly by a guy and her love interest comes in to save her. This is very similar.

That being said, the intimate scenes were great and I LOVED Hunter!
Brittney York
Jul 21, 2014 Brittney York rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
Again, very relatable. Like Now or Never (Grayson's story), Luna was very relatable. I think the story line was realistic and happy, with secrets that some people really have. I love how everything in the book could actually happen to normal people, not just rich people or smoking hot people like most books seem to be centered around these days.
Brittany Wendtland
Feb 17, 2014 Brittany Wendtland rated it it was amazing
What a great read!!! Luna is a fun loving girl. She never dates, she only has one night stands. What happens when they just aren't fun anymore? She meets this yummy man named Hunter and her outlook on life changes. Will she be able to get past her broken heart from the past? 5 stars for me!!! Way to go A.J. Bennett!!
Maureen
May 23, 2014 Maureen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love love...fantastic story!

Love love love this couple...fantastic story! Loved that Luna was perfectly imperfect...and loved completely for it...and Hunter, well let's just say I fell a little bit in love. I hope Marcus gets his story told too.
Abbie Mason
Apr 06, 2014 Abbie Mason rated it really liked it
This was okay. Hunter was a bit intense, I liked it but didn't at the same time. I love the family dynamic. Even though Luna was a bit sluttish, she was still likeable. I loved that Grayson and Derek were in it. I definitely loved the first one better but this was good as well :)
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
May 02, 2014 Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) rated it really liked it
Luna is getting bored with her emotion free encounters with men. Then she meets dark and commanding Hunter...
I couldn't put this book down. It was a fast, enjoyable read.
  • Where Words Fail (Save Me, #1)
  • Eye of the Storm (Storm, #2)
  • Evil of Love
  • Wanting Reed (Break Me, #2)
  • Unspoken Promises (Unspoken, #2)
  • Matter of Choice
  • Songbird Caged (Songbird, #2)
  • Calling California (Hunter Hill University #1)
  • What If (What If, #1)
  • A Changed Life
  • Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
  • Sanctuary of Mine
  • Sarah Mine
  • On the Ropes (Down for the Count, #1)
  • My Beautiful (Lifeless, #2)
  • Before You (Before You, #1)
  • Breaking Free (The Breaking Series, #1)
  • Under the Orange Moon (Mathews Family, #1)
A.J. Bennett lives in Nashville, TN with her husband and bulldog. She's addicted to coffee, popcorn and books. Becoming an author has been a lifelong dream, and she's extremely excited about her debut novel Now or Never.
More about A.J. Bennett...

Alexander Twins (2 books)
  • Now or Never (Alexander Twins, #1)