Start by marking “Marshall's Park, The Complete Series” as Want to Read:
Marshall's Park, The Complete Series

Marshall's Park, The Complete Series (Marshall's Park)

Previously published as a series of shorts, this is the complete works:

Join Finn and Aiden as they share snippets of their journey. From their unorthodox meeting, to falling in love, becoming a family and their happy ever after.
Published January 26th 2014 by White Stiletto Press (first published January 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Marshall's Park, The Complete Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marshall's Park, The Complete Series

Ije the Devourer of Books
Mar 28, 2015 Ije the Devourer of Books rated it it was amazing
I started off wanting to give this four stars but as I read through the complete series I realised that it is actually a five star read.

Normally my five star reads involve romance with magic, or murder or some kind of thrilling mayhem. There has to be romance plus something else but this story was just pure and simple romance and that is what I really liked about it in the end.

It is a simple series of short stories about how two guys meet, get to know one another, fall in love and create a fam
*Lynn*
4.5*

I LOVE family books and I absolutely adored this one. It was funny, sweet, and unputdownable for me. I'm a sucker for books with kids. I love them. I know a lot don't really care for them because books with kids can be tricky and sometimes the kids can overwhelm the story. But I don't mind.

Finn and Aiden were so cute together. I loved that there was just a touch of angst and drama. Kaylee was adorable. I loved all the words she got wrong, especially when she called the 'Minister' the 'Sinist
Trisha Harrington
This series put a huge smile on my face and made me fall in love with all three characters. So even though I don't really love kids in books, Kaylee was just the perfect little girl here. I think she made this series extra funny and I adored Aiden's relationship with her. It was so strong and wonderful.

Then the Finn and Aiden aspect was really fun. They were sweet, funny, and I enjoyed watching them build a future. The obstacles that they faced seemed very real, but there was also something easy
Jerry
Apr 22, 2014 Jerry rated it really liked it
3.5 rounded up to 4 to fit this star system.
It took a little while to get into the understanding that this was written as a serial book. Everything has to fit within a chapter. There are so way over the top scenes that strain credulity. The guys and the daughter are very cute. The family is also cute. Some details mad me climb the wall because thats just now how airport security works or whatever the setup is. Some of the sex was formulaic due to having to fit into the serial set up of the story
Lisa
Mar 07, 2014 Lisa rated it really liked it
This series is one of the best ones I have read. It is told with more humor than seriousness and it just works. Lisa has created the best characters and situations that I have came across. I love the fact that these two men met by Aiden getting Finn arrested, and then starts feeling things for him. I love how Kaylee just seems to accept Finn and wants him in their family also.
I would recommend this story to anyone who loves family situations, a quirky little girl, two hot and sexy men, tenderne
Joanne
Feb 08, 2014 Joanne rated it it was amazing
The Marshall's Park series is hot, sexy, funny and uplifting. Also available as 10 individual stories this Monty Complete Collection is a bargain at over 100,000 words. Follow Aiden and Finn from their first unconventional meeting to their wedding. Meet Kaylee, Aiden's adorable 5 year old daughter, his eccentric aunt Patti and Finns best friend Chris. Laugh, smile and occasionally cry as you watch their relationship grow, but whatever you don't miss this. And for those if you who love 'real ...more
DaisyGirl
3.5 Stars

This was a sweet story told through a series of shorts. Overall, I enjoyed it. I loved both Finn and Aiden; I adored Kaylee; and I liked the extended family (especially AJ + 1 surprise at the end). The romance is great but things got awfully sweet ... seemingly, all the time. I like my romance just as much as the next m/m fan but this one leaned towards sickly sweet and some of it dragged a little.

Bottom line: too sweet for its own good.
Valerie ❈M/M Romance Junkie❈
This was a very cute, sweet read. It had several really cute parts that I thought were adorable, however I will admit that it bordered on sickly, syrupy sweet. I am glad that I purchased the complete set as one book. It reads better that way IMO. If you are looking for a VERY happy read, this is for you.
Donald
Jul 26, 2014 Donald rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet little romantic series...

Meeting Aiden, Finn, and Kaylee added such delight and joy in my little world. I loved the way that Lisa Worrall told the story and kept the interest up for the reader. Each adventure was a lesson in relationship development, acceptance, and love. A sweet little journey...
Suzy
Jan 19, 2016 Suzy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars-reads
Fantastic series of book! Really liked this family of characters and didn't want this to end- would love to hear more from them. Had me snorting with laughter in some places and a lump in my throat in other.
Steve
Feb 23, 2014 Steve rated it it was amazing
Light hearted and full of romance. Had me in stitches in places. Who wouldn't want to be a part of this family, I know that I sure would. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this and can highly recommend it.
Martijn Hartman-maatman
Jun 21, 2014 Martijn Hartman-maatman rated it really liked it
It's so sweet my teeth hurts, but I kind of enjoyed it. The way the story is set up annoys me a little but I got over it.
CB
Aug 28, 2014 CB rated it it was amazing
Shelves: misc-book
A fun series - each series is more like a chapter of a book so I am glad I bought the complete series.
melek
Apr 12, 2014 melek rated it it was amazing
Loveable characters great story hilarious at times quick and light read.
Sheilad37
Sep 12, 2016 Sheilad37 rated it it was amazing
Re read 9/2016
Loved this series. Never laughed so hard.
Joan
Jan 05, 2015 Joan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Laughed through the entire book

This was an amazing book, laughed the entire way through it. My absolute favorite part was the first date, laughed until I had tears in my eyes. There were a few editing errors but I think well-written. The characters and story line we're well-developed. I fell in love with all the characters.
Janie
Feb 22, 2015 Janie rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Absolutely wonderful book. There were so many fantastic characters and just the right amount of angst. This was an extremely funny book as well with the perfect happy ending.
Lbh
Lbh rated it did not like it
Jun 01, 2014
sk B
sk B rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2016
Ricci
Ricci rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2015
Laura rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2015
Ann
Ann rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2015
Deaana
Deaana rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2014
Reid
Reid rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2014
Nikki B
Nikki B rated it liked it
May 14, 2014
Carolynanne
Carolynanne rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2014
H.
H. rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2014
Tricia
Tricia rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2014
Candy Moore
Candy Moore rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2016
árfæstnes
árfæstnes rated it liked it
May 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I live in Leigh on Sea, a small seaside town just outside London on the coast of Essex, about ten minutes from Southend, which boasts the longest pier in the world. I live with my partner and two ever-growing children, who I let think are the boss of me; along with a dog who actually is.

As the wonderful Beatrix Potter said, “There is something delicious about writing the first words of a new stor
More about Lisa Worrall...

Marshall's Park (10 books)
  • Monty Gets Arrested (Marshall's Park, #1)
  • Monty's First Date (Marshall's Park #2)
  • Monty Meets the Ex (Marshall's Park, #3)
  • Meeting Monty's Parents (Marshall's Park, #4)
  • Monty Loses His Head (Marshall's Park, #5)
  • Moving Monty In (Marshall's Park #6)
  • Monty Meets the Parents (Marshall's Park, #7)
  • Monty's Trick or Treat (Marshall's Park, #8)
  • Monty Punches Pocahontas (Marshall's Park, #9)
  • Monty Gets Married.... Doesn't He? (Marshall's Park, #10)