Start by marking “Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die (Emma Frost#4)” as Want to Read:
Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die (Emma Frost#4)

Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die (Emma Frost #4)

We all know that high school reunions can be a daunting and sometimes horrifying experience. Well, for Emma Frost that is exactly what it becomes when she is invited to meet with all of her old class-mates at a desolated hotel in the most Northern part of Denmark. Soon, she will learn that there was more to this reunion than just them catching up on old times as a dark ...more
Published (first published January 3rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die

Michelle
Sep 21, 2016 Michelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2016
There is a reason I keep reading this series! what a great book and the surprise at the end: WOW WOW WOW!
Wanda
Sep 24, 2016 Wanda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cross Your Heart

This is an awesome book! From the very first page the author Willow Rose grabs your attention with a vengeance, and never lets up. I lost a lot of sleep because it's a page turner!
Bobbi
Sep 20, 2016 Bobbi rated it liked it
Sarah Isenegger
Aug 17, 2015 Sarah Isenegger rated it did not like it
Carolyn Injoy
Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die (Emma Frost Book 4) by Willow Rose Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die (Emma Frost Book 4) by Willow Rose is a spooky story of a reunion of former high school classmates.

I gave it four stars because it kept me in suspense.

This is a horror story where individual members are injured or killed one by one. If you have an aversion to eye injuries, don't read it before bedtime or it will cost you some sleep.

Link to purchase: https://www.amazon.com/Cross-Your-Hea...
Iris Szymanski
Feb 24, 2015 Iris Szymanski rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

I have read the first three stories of this series in two days and just finished this one today! I loved the way she writes most of all. I felt like someone was telling the story directly to me. I am glad to have found Willow Rose and her simple way of telling her stories to her readers.
Victoria Cunningham
Great book!

If you love mystery with a little horror/suspense added in, then you will love this book! Big plot twists and who done it that I never saw coming, and that to me is a successful book! I always try to guess what's going to happen or figure out who did the deed, this book had me totally fooled as to who was involved in what. Definitely worth the read!
Melissa ♥ Dog Lover ♥ Martin
I didn't like this one as much as the others but it certainly had a shocking storyline. I mean, wow. I never would have thought of that. Emma really goes through some crap. That is for sure. The eye ball thing was so gross!!
Robin Garvey
Mar 26, 2014 Robin Garvey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was good!

It was good!

just the right amount of suspense to keep you going. a fast read that kept me going. I'm picky. if the first couple pages don't grab me I quit. I loved this book and series. going to read the others.
kenneth  h.  robinson
Mystery, Murder, and Motives

Classmates meet for reunion at a secluded hotel during a dark and stormy night. People have guilty consciences, secret pacts, threats of mayhem should they share what they know.
Zoe
Apr 20, 2016 Zoe rated it really liked it
Beverly Harbert
May 27, 2016 Beverly Harbert rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book I have read

This is a great book. It keeps you on your toes. The more you read the scary it gets. You do not know what really happens till the end. Lots of great people with different life styles. Who did it!,,, Do not read a lone at night.
Sharon Hopper
May 23, 2016 Sharon Hopper rated it did not like it
Who are these people? I can't remember when I ever cared less about what happened to a despicable group of people. What a waste of time. A complete and utter train wreck.
Cindy
Apr 21, 2014 Cindy added it
As with all books by her they go VERY FAST. I'm always instantly involved in the story and I love how she gets all characters to interact. LOVE this author and can't wait to read more by her.
Alice Elizabeth reid
Awesome

I think the mix of suspense and detail. Held my attention. Didn't want to put it down,
Nice twist at end.
Dulcie Heim
Feb 16, 2014 Dulcie Heim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good

Pretty good

I like the storylines of these books. Not the best written works but a good read - very fast read!!
Enid
Dec 29, 2014 Enid rated it really liked it
I find all of Willow's books to go fast which is great. I didn't like this one as much as most but it was still pleasantly disturbing.
Marcia
Marcia rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2016
Gina Clark
Gina Clark rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2015
Linda
Linda rated it it was ok
Jan 31, 2016
Kelly J. Brown
Kelly J. Brown rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2015
Deborah
Deborah rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2015
Shannon Stanaland
Shannon Stanaland rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2016
Catherine
Catherine rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2015
Donna
Donna rated it liked it
Nov 02, 2016
Terena
Terena rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2015
Deborah
Deborah rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2016
Misty Burger
Misty Burger rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2015
Arlene Adams
Arlene Adams rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2015
  • A Small Indiscretion
  • Murder in Malmö (Inspector Anita Sundstrom #2)
  • Mamma, pappa, barn (Hammarbyserien, #2)
  • The Lost (Paula McGuire, #1)
  • House of Evidence
  • Some Kind of Peace
  • Killer's Island
  • The Drowned Boy (Inspector Konrad Sejer, #11)
  • Hostage (Fredrika Bergman and Alex Recht, #4)
  • Bad Wolf
  • Paint Me Gone (Gen Delacourt Mystery #3)
  • Time Heals No Wounds (Baltic Sea Crime #1)
  • The Seventh Child
  • The Peeling Trilogy
  • Jack Knifed (Jack Stratton, #2)
  • Soho Slasher: Jack Is Back: A Harbinger Crossover Novel to International Hunters, Inc.
Willow Rose aka the Queen of Scream is an international best-selling author. She writes Mystery/Suspense/Horror, Paranormal Romance and Fantasy. She is inspired by authors like James Patterson, Agatha Christie, Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Isabel Allende. She lives on Florida's Space Coast with her husband and two daughters. When she is not writing or reading, you'll find her surfing and watching ...more
More about Willow Rose...

Emma Frost (9 books)
  • Itsy Bitsy Spider (Emma Frost #1)
  • Miss Polly had a Dolly (Emma Frost #2)
  • Run Run as Fast as You Can (Emma Frost #3)
  • Peek A Boo I See You (Emma Frost #5)
  • Tweedledum and Tweedledee (Emma Frost)
  • Easy as One Two Three (Emma Frost #7)
  • There's No Place like Home (Emma Frost #8)
  • Slenderman (Emma Frost #9)