Start by marking “7 Visual Steps To Living Your dream: Creating dreams and bringing ideas to reality” as Want to Read:

3.50  ·  Rating Details  ·  6 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
You may have put off an idea or dream because you think it’s unachievable or you have tried to live it and failed. Inside this book you will discover what you’ve missed out, not understood and processes required for living any dream or achieving any idea.

This book will show you how to connect with a dream or an idea if you have the desire for a purposeful living. You will
Published August 1st 2013

To ask other readers questions about 7 Visual Steps To Living Your dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 7 Visual Steps To Living Your dream

K.N. Lee
Mar 01, 2014 K.N. Lee rated it it was amazing
Heavily based on the theme of destiny as well as Christian bible principles, 7 Visual Steps to Living Your Dream, is a well written book that will engage your mind, dreams, and leave you inspired. I appreciated the well thought out ideals of this book. It definitely made me think about my goals and dreams, as well as my approach to achieving them. The analogy about putting a fish on land and the struggles that they encounter beautiful symbolized why some people struggle so much when they stray f ...more
Vanessa
Aug 19, 2016 Vanessa added it
Recommends it for: adults
Recommended to Vanessa by: Emmanuel N. Obu
It took months for me to get a momentum when reading this book. I blame my state of mind and the peppy tone of the author. By Chapter four I was hooked and actually became excited to open it and read a little more each day. The voice of the author is very present, almost as if he is sitting by your side and having a conversation with you. I found myself talking back, finishing sentences and at times slamming the book closed because I didn't want to "hear it" anymore.

My intellect and energy were
Melissa
Mar 14, 2014 Melissa rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is a good book to read and/or share. The author shows you how to actualize your dreams! If you feel stuck and that your dream is not possible, read this book and you will be on your way to fulfilling your dream!
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
Brad Bayliss
Brad Bayliss rated it did not like it
Mar 14, 2014
Deborah Stinson
Deborah Stinson marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Mar 19, 2015
Aneleh
Aneleh marked it as to-read
Jackie Wolfred
Jackie Wolfred marked it as to-read
Ninfa
Ninfa marked it as to-read
Rob Natiuk
Rob Natiuk marked it as to-read
Kimmie
Kimmie marked it as to-read
Julia Weber
Julia Weber marked it as to-read
Lisa Uribe
Lisa Uribe marked it as to-read
Katherine (DirectorKat)
Katherine (DirectorKat) marked it as to-read
June
June marked it as to-read
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Sharmaine Villalobos
Sharmaine Villalobos marked it as to-read
Joyce Yanney
Joyce Yanney marked it as to-read
Michelle Yanney
Michelle Yanney marked it as to-read
Allana Kellett
Allana Kellett marked it as to-read
Carol Teter Mauck
Carol Teter Mauck marked it as to-read
Caitlyn Hunt
Caitlyn Hunt marked it as to-read
Angela Jimenez
Angela Jimenez marked it as to-read
Kaitlin Inman
Kaitlin Inman marked it as to-read
Kelli George
Kelli George marked it as to-read
Kayla Starr
Kayla Starr marked it as to-read
Katrina Knittle
Katrina Knittle marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Art of Storytelling: Easy Steps to Presenting an Unforgettable Story
  • The Book of Love: On knowing Love, Finding Love and Keeping Love
  • Skinny-Size It: 101 Recipes That Will Fill You Up and Slim You Down
  • Drawing Autism
  • Juicing for Health: 81 Juicing Recipes and 76 Ingredients Proven to Improve Health and Vitality
  • The Crayon Box
  • Weight Loss by Quitting Sugar and Carb - Learn How to Overcome Sugar Addiction - A Sugar Buster Super Detox Diet: Learn How to Overcome Sugar Addiction a Sugar Buster Detox Diet
  • How to Survive Change ...You Didn't Ask for: Bounce Back, Find Calm in Chaos, and Reinvent Yourself
  • To Touch The Sun
  • Kali's Story: An Orphaned Polar Bear Rescue
  • Brielle, Big Helper
  • College Admission: From Application to Acceptance, Step by Step
  • 100 Places in the USA Every Woman Should Go
  • The Alkaline Cure: Lose Weight, Gain Energy, Feel Young and Stay Healthy for the Rest of Your Life
Emmanuel N. Obu is a preacher, teacher and a life coach endowed with words to inspire and motivate. He brings about definite, positive change and transformation to lives that he encounters. Friends and colleagues fondly call Emmanuel "Ambassador" because he represents God's kingdom that brings impact to bear on people's lives for fruitfulness.

Emmanuel has written several books and has spoken and t
More about Emmanuel N. Obu...