Start by marking “Collecting Isobelle (Book 3--Highlander Time Travel) (A Muir Witch Project)” as Want to Read:
Collecting Isobelle (Book 3--Highlander Time Travel) (A Muir Witch Project)

Collecting Isobelle (Book 3--Highlander Time Travel) (The Curse of Clan Ross #3)

Being buried alive taught her nothing...

Believing that true love can never be hers, Isobelle plunges herself into danger, yet again, for the sake of desperate lovers. But this time, the man who condemns her is much more powerful than any priest, and it is not her death he seeks, but something she considers much worse.

He knows when someone is lying--unless it is himself..
Published January 19th 2014

Be the first to ask a question about Collecting Isobelle (Book 3--Highlander Time Travel)

Cici
Jun 15, 2014 Cici rated it liked it
I love this author. But, this is not my favorite. This is an emotionally abusive relationship.
Rebecca
Jun 09, 2014 Rebecca rated it did not like it
(view spoiler) The first two books were fun light reading ("fluff" as my mother calls it). I'm not sure what the author was thinking with this one.

Side note: Why does the woman on the bo
Clancy Metzger
Jul 25, 2014 Clancy Metzger rated it it was amazing
This was my favorite of the Clan Ross books! Isobelle and Gaspar... sigh... Seriously. They're both all kinds of effed up and don't tortured, epically flawed characters make the best reads? Especially when you can still like them despite their actions.

I will say Monty's actions toward the end of the book had me scratching my head - why is he so high-handed and why are Isobelle or Jillian letting him be so high-handed? I dunno, but I wanted someone to bitch-slap him. Anyway, still loved the book
Kathy
Apr 30, 2016 Kathy rated it really liked it
Isobelle is buried alive when she is accused of witchcraft. However, she is able to escape and flees to Venice only to be imprisoned by the Dragon, one of the Pope's most successful inquisitors. Thanks to true love, a MI6 agent from the future, and a little time travel, you can look forward to a happy ending.
Tammie O
Oct 30, 2015 Tammie O rated it it was amazing
The Curse

This is the third book that I have read in this series and it was better than last .I'm really enjoying the Clan Ross books .They are funny and romantic with just the right amount of mystery and intrigue. The woman are strong and the men are sexy and possessive. Traveling back and forth through time would be the best adventure. This was a fun time travel series .
helen maxwell
Dec 31, 2014 helen maxwell rated it really liked it
book three worth it

Enjoyed the continuing saga of the Ross clan,,looking forward to the last. I love the wit and lack of graphic intimate details, the imagination is good enough. This is one writer I will look for when purchasing my books.
Christy Olesen
Aug 06, 2016 Christy Olesen rated it really liked it
I loved this book and the series. Very creative and entertaining. I'll be reading more of L.L. Muir's books.
Melissa Cannito
Melissa Cannito rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2014
Melissa Drake
Melissa Drake rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2014
Anika
Anika rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2014
Danielle
Danielle rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2015
Faye Lawson
Faye Lawson rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015
Pauline Csiszer
Pauline Csiszer rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2016
Hannah Robbins
Hannah Robbins rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2016
Cdsa/Dra
Cdsa/Dra rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2015
Esther Munoz
Esther Munoz rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2016
Karen Weems
Karen Weems rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2016
Claudia
Claudia rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2016
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2016
Thomas Delasko
Thomas Delasko rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2016
Matthew Traub
Matthew Traub rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2016
Yesenia
Apr 02, 2015 Yesenia rated it it was ok
1.5
Jina
May 17, 2016 Jina rated it it was ok
Sheryl Taylor
Sheryl Taylor rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2015
Mimi
Mimi rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2016
Sarah rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2016
Pam
Pam rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2014
Molly
Feb 23, 2016 Molly rated it it was ok
My least favorite in the series. Although a HEA too much trauma, IMHO.
LE Stauffer
LE Stauffer rated it it was ok
Aug 27, 2016
Victoria Scott
Victoria Scott rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

The Curse of Clan Ross (4 books)
  • Going Back for Romeo
  • Not Without Juliet
  • What About Wickham? (Book 4) (The Curse of Clan Ross)

“Let her go, he told the moon. I cannot, it seemed to reply. “It seems,” he murmured aloud, “neither can I.” 0 likes
“Swear it to me, Gaspar. Tell it back to me. I go where you go.” He smiled again. “I vow…that as long as you live…I go where you go.” And he sealed it with a kiss.” 0 likes