Start by marking “Understanding Relationships by Personality Types [Article 18 pages]” as Want to Read:
Understanding Relationships by Personality Types [Article 18 pages]

Understanding Relationships by Personality Types [Article 18 pages]

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Psychological Type is a powerful aid in our quest for excellence, but it is not the actual solution. It is a model that will help you to expand your understanding of human nature. An improved understanding of yourself and others will help you to find, follow or expand your path. An awareness and acceptance of the fact that one personality function may be more effective ...more
Published September 29th 2013

Be the first to ask a question about Understanding Relationships by Personality Types [Article 18 pages]

Larry B Gray
Feb 06, 2014 Larry B Gray rated it liked it
Understanding Relationships by Personality Types by Fred Crouter is a short, quick read describing various types of personalities and how they relate to one another.

I thought the book was well thought-out and detailed in its' descriptions and I did enjoy reading it. My criticism is based on two factors of the book. First the book relied on too many initials and acronyms which made it hard to keep the various points straight.

The second and more serious concern was I felt the book failed to tie
Vivek
Vivek rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2014