Start by marking “Get the F**k to Work: The Severe Habits of Highly Ineffective People” as Want to Read:
Get the F**k to Work: The Severe Habits of Highly Ineffective People

Get the F**k to Work: The Severe Habits of Highly Ineffective People

Now fully illustrated and updated with new text, including a Miley Cyrus/twerking reference!

"Get the F**k to Work" is for every poor downtrodden working stiff who ever suffered the oppression of an overbearing boss or bore the thankless yoke of management. It is for the hapless, the helpless, and the hopeless.

* * * * * * * *

Being a manager requires diplomacy and patience.
Published January 15th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published July 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Get the F**k to Work, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Get the F**k to Work

M. Nicholas
A Solid 3.5 star rating.

Just finished reading this short little spoof of Adam Mansbach's work. Saul Tanpepper amazes me with his abilities to write a short work that made me think of my co-workers and how I wish I could say some of these things directly to their faces....but alas, I just get to pick up this quick work by Saul and smile to help me get through the remainder of my work day. I am becoming a pretty avid fan of Saul Tanpepper and have read about 60% of his works so I could not resist
Kristina
Oct 29, 2016 Kristina rated it liked it
amusing....a nice diversion for a few minutes
Melanti
Oct 20, 2014 Melanti rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
A spoof of Go the Fuck to Sleep but it's a little too derivative and amateurish for my tastes. The illustrations are mostly collages of free clip art found on the internet (attributed in the acknowledgements, so it's legal) and most of the best lines are lifted straight from Go the Fuck to Sleep with just enough modifications to have them make sense in context but not enough modifications to have the verses scan properly.

I'm glad I got it for free but I'm sad I spent so much time on it.
Keely
May 22, 2014 Keely rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads, 2014
I enjoyed this short book. Very entertaining. I think everyone who works can relate to this book, and I was definitely agreeing and thinking of co-workers and management as I made my way through each page. The writing style reminded me of Dr. Suess with profanity. Loved it! I'm taking it to work to show a couple of co-workers, and have a laugh before I get the fuck to work. ;-)

P.S. I received this book as a goodreads first read.
Michell Jacobsen
May 25, 2014 Michell Jacobsen rated it it was amazing
I recently won a copy of Get the F**k to Work: The Severe Habits of Highly Ineffective People.

I really enjoyed this quick read. I laughed a lot and I could relate to a lot of the things Saul Tanpepper described in his illustrated dark comedy.

I would recommend it to anyone who wants to laugh at all the ways people waste time at work.
Shawn Gutzdorf
It's not it's seeming predecessor, but still an interesting funny read

Story hits home, as I was in management for many years and the frustration at a few companies exuded the feelings of the story. Still, didn't have me laughing like Go the f to sleep.
PJ Lea
Feb 24, 2016 PJ Lea rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny.

Short yet poetic, this bought a smile to my face at all the things people do while they're supposed to be working. The pictures are great fun too.
Totally different to what I normally read from Mr Tanpepper, it is still of a really high standard.
Bookish
Feb 03, 2016 Bookish rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2016
Meh. not nearly as funny as Go the F**k to Sleep. Also, rhymes and meters were uneven and sloppy, IMO. it read like the author wrote it hurriedly in order to capitalize on the popularity of the original book. I definitely would not recommend this one.
Christine Cherry
Aug 27, 2016 Christine Cherry rated it really liked it
Last month I won a copy of Get the F**k to Work: The Severe Habits of Highly Ineffective People. I think this book was hilarious! If you have ever worked with other people, you can probably relate to this short story. I'm going to pass this on so someone else can have a good laugh.
Isaac Macfarlane
Jan 22, 2015 Isaac Macfarlane rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
not funny

This has to be the worst humor book I've read in a long time. This is just horrible attempt at parody.
Kristy Anderson
AMAZING

I'm a huge fan of this series of books love love love this one too!!! Keep them coming out please !!!!!!
Drea Kreth
Jul 16, 2015 Drea Kreth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So funny!

This was so creative. Made me laugh out loud with the truthfulness of the statements. More than worth the three dollars.
Mir
Mir rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2016
David Blaylock
Dec 20, 2015 David Blaylock rated it it was ok
Dirivitive, but that was the point.
Tonderdo
Tonderdo rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2015
Alice
Alice rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2016
Robin
Robin rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2016
Tanya Reber
Tanya Reber rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2014
Nani
Nani rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2015
Adrienne Taxeras
Adrienne Taxeras rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2015
lindsay bray-irwin
lindsay bray-irwin rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2015
Angie Adams
Angie Adams rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2016
Jennifer Grubbe
Jennifer Grubbe rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Chris Bowman
Chris Bowman rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2012
Jennifer Jackson
Jennifer Jackson rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2015
ApuciKislanya
ApuciKislanya rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2014
Leanna
Leanna rated it did not like it
May 16, 2014
Tanya
Tanya rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2015
Michael Guerini
Michael Guerini rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2012
Seb
Seb rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Essential Book Blog: The Complete Bibliophile's Toolkit for Building, Growing and Monetizing Your On-Line Book-Lover's Community
  • For Two Nights Only: Omnibus 4 - Overtime and Grailblazers
  • The Life Of Brian: Screenplay
  • Zombie Versus Fairy Featuring Albinos
  • F***ed Up Fairy Tale News
  • Down Aisle Ten
  • Ralph Pincus, Occultist Extraordinaire (The World of Ralph Pincus #1)
  • The Monkey Goes Bananas
  • Lanterns & Lances
  • Deliriously Happy: and Other Bad Thoughts
  • Stockholm: A Novel
For the latest news, events and giveaways, subscribe to the Tanpepper Tidings: https://tinyletter.com/SWTanpepper

Got Kindle? Find me at http://viewauthor.at/SaulTanpepper
Got Nook? I'm here http://bit.ly/VpgXlh
Got iTunes? Click this http://bit.ly/QnMoJp
Got Kobo? http://bit.ly/TNIWZX
Do you Smashwords? http://bit.ly/P4SEWi
Sony? http://bit.ly/P6eNl8
Diesel? http://bit.ly/Q6J0El
Wattpad: http://wattpad.c
More about Saul Tanpepper...