Start by marking “Sub-Mariner: Revolution” as Want to Read:

Sub-Mariner: Revolution

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  6 reviews
undefined
Published February 27th 2008 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Sub-Mariner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sub-Mariner

Matt Garcia
Really terrific artwork and storyline presented ok this collection. Namor is a highly admirable character and one who I found myself rooting for. His problem solving ability and regal attitude make him a superb character to read about. Fast paced, action packed collection with some awesome appearances by other marvel heroes.
Homewood Public Library
As I might have mentioned before, Prince Namor the Sub-Mariner is my favorite comic book character, so I was very excited to see this graphic novel on the library’s shelves. For those that aren’t familiar with him, in the fictional Marvel Universe, Namor is the proud ruler of a submerged Atlantis (think Yul Brynner’s Ramses from The Ten Commandments) But he’s also half-air breathing human and half-water breathing Atlantean, and thus an outsider to both cultures. He was created in 1939 by Bill Ev...more
Strawberry
This was my first Namor-comic and I really liked it.
It takes place shortly after Civil War and tells the story of Namor trying to prevent a war between Atlantis and the surface world, after a group of rogue Atlanteans killed 900 people. In order to find them, Namor seeks help from his former allies, but both Xavier and Susan Richards refuse to help him. So disappointed he decides that it is time for Atlantis to disappear again.
It was a really good story, but I hated that no one was willing to...more
Jacob
Saw the ending coming a mile away and while there was a plot to get from A to B it sure seemed padded along the way.
Has the Submariner even been interesting aside from his ruthless Golden Age era?
Alvinenator
It's a pretty decent story, and Namor is a pretty fun character, but this is pretty workmanlike stuff. Entertaining, but only just. A low-ish three.
Matt Piechocinski
For a Marvel throw away limited series, I thought this was really well done. In fact, I thought it was better than Civil War, Secret Invasion, etc.
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Joe Wygocki
Joe Wygocki marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Aljahmi Sam
Aljahmi Sam marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2013
Morgan
Morgan is currently reading it
Oct 02, 2013
Rachel Leigh
Rachel Leigh marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013