Start by marking “The Marketing Code” as Want to Read:
The Marketing Code

The Marketing Code

3.1 of 5 stars 3.10  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Akin to The DaVinci Code, this gripping thriller morphs the dark intrigue of the Renaissance into today's double-dealing world of commerce to show that in the business world, sometimes you have to kill to make a killing. Revealing the secrets of 21st-century marketingbecomes the ultimate quest in this thrilling story. Rejecting marketing's past principles, this bookoffers ...more
Published September 1st 2006 by Cyan Communications

To ask other readers questions about The Marketing Code, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Marketing Code

Nura Yusof
A marketing thriller? This book is like one of those marketing fads. An interesting idea but will it catch on?

I absolutely dig that SA chapter where the Brady Bunch were cooking up fad marketing terms for sale. And the acronyms? Hilarious. It's a reflection of how ridiculous marketing is getting these days.

But this book wasn't just a rip-roaring yarn with some marketing theory thrown in. It actually got me thinking.

For instance, the book made me realise that all these marketing techniques are co
Marcel
Got my attention because of the back flip. The marketing behind da vinci code. Sounded good.

Turned out the by a "da vinci" kind of book with conspiracy, suspense etc.. Not bad but not really what I excepted it to be.

The story got a bit too weird for me in the end and now I know why I am not really into the "Dan Brown" books ;)
Stephen Moyes
Stephen Moyes marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Gary Masskin
Gary Masskin marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
NancyHelen
NancyHelen marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Vinay Jaiswal
Vinay Jaiswal marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
M-a
M-a added it
Jun 19, 2012
Kim van de Kamp
Kim van de Kamp is currently reading it
May 11, 2011
Glitterville's Handmade Christmas: A Glittered Guide for Whimsical Crafting! Glitterville's Handmade Halloween: A Glittered Guide for Whimsical Crafting! Wizard!: Harry Potter's Brand Magic Criminology: Explaining Crime and Its Context Fundamentals of Digital Logic with VHDL Design [With CDROM]