Start by marking “10 Curses That Block the Blessing” as Want to Read:
10 Curses That Block the Blessing

10 Curses That Block the Blessing

Have you been suffering with depression, family dysfunction, marital unhappiness, or other problems and been unable to overcome them? Within the pages of this groundbreaking book, Ten Curses That Bloc
Published August 1st 2006 by Whitaker House (first published July 2006)

To ask other readers questions about 10 Curses That Block the Blessing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 10 Curses That Block the Blessing

Linda Walters
Apr 12, 2015 Linda Walters rated it really liked it
Going Deeper..
These two really good points were in the just the Preface:
God had heard Daniel's prayer (Daniel 10:12-13) and was ready to answer , but a spirit was blocking that blessing from coming in. The enemy may be blocking the blessing that Jesus has already paid for.
Larry brings up a good point that we are missing so many of God's truths because we are looking at the Bible from an Athens perspective instead of a view from Jerusalem.

I liked this book, with not only the information I gleane
Debee
Oct 24, 2012 Debee rated it it was amazing
Wow! I received it in the mail today.. I don't know where it came from because I didn't order it... But I can't put it down! I'm engrossed in this book! It's 2:00 am and I'm forcing myself to quit reading so I can sleep! I can't wait to continue reading this revealing book!

Now that I've finished reading and savoring this book I can say that it has renewed my faith in God's love for me and the certainty of his love. I didn't realize how much God loves me and has blessings for me... There are so m
Jaime Contreras
Most people go through life with a rather simplistic view of one's relationship with the Lord - be faithful, attend worship and adhere to the standards of faith. But, questions, doubts and frustrations remain. Specifically, why do we struggle even though we have faith in Christ? Pastor Larry Huch strips away the myth, misconception and lack of understanding of being faithful, being blessed and being under a curse. He effectively uses scripture to prove that it is by our own talk, actions, attitu ...more
Cheryl Brinkley martin
Apr 16, 2013 Cheryl Brinkley martin rated it it was amazing
Good information on how we can be cursed, and even curse ourselves with our words and allow Satan into our lives by our own actions. It sheds light on Generational curses like alcoholism, anger, depression, health issues etc. (Look at your family tree going back 4 generations)
This is the information we all need to break the curses and gain freedom from strongholds. It is full of Prayers to break the curses.
Christ became a curse for us. We need to claim it. The Bible never said people will stop b
Angelica Stevenson
Jan 17, 2013 Angelica Stevenson rated it it was amazing
This book definitely helped me realize and pinpoint some things in my life that was caused either by my past, parents, and even myself. It made me realize the importance of life and death and the power of the tongue and be more cautious of what people say to and around my child, and just everything. I definitely recommend this book.
CJ Curtis Curtis
Sep 18, 2008 CJ Curtis Curtis rated it it was amazing
It was a revelation of many things in my life and my faith. I recommend it to everbody. I had my mom read it and my grandma will read it too. I believe the curses in my family will be broken from this point on! Praise God!
Carma
May 26, 2012 Carma rated it it was amazing
This is the best book to get answers for questions when things just aren't going the way you think they should. It covers all seven curses
and what to pray to be released.
Debora Tiur
Aug 13, 2012 Debora Tiur rated it it was amazing
Great book!! Membukakan pikiran mengapa selama ini saya 'gagal' terus, bahwa hal-hal yang kita anggap sepele ternyata memiliki efek jangka panjang sampai menjadi kutuk!
Dei Santander
Aug 18, 2012 Dei Santander rated it it was amazing
This book really goes down and tells us in a very easy to understand way what we need to know. It is very enlightening and really open up your eyes to what we've been missing. Great job!
Honey T
Jul 06, 2014 Honey T rated it it was amazing
Absolutely INCREDIBLE!! Solidly based in the Word of God and truly presses you to BELIEVE GOD. I recommend this book highly.
Yvonne Holt
Yvonne Holt rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2011
Johanne
Johanne rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2013
Bruce D. Allen
Bruce D. Allen rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2014
Jack Bond
Jack Bond rated it it was ok
Apr 25, 2013
LDenise Smith
LDenise Smith rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2015
Alexander Arce
Alexander Arce rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2016
Kelly
Kelly rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2012
K Hannah
K Hannah rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2015
Sharon
Sharon rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2014
Chrystal Boyd
Chrystal Boyd rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2010
Karen Painter
Karen Painter rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2013
Robin Delong
Robin Delong rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2016
varun
varun rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2017
Nancy
Nancy rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2011
Pete
Pete rated it did not like it
Jun 18, 2013
Helen
Helen rated it really liked it
May 14, 2014
Jeff Johnston
Jeff Johnston rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2014
Ria
Ria rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2015
Renae
Renae rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2013