Start by marking “Love, Jack” as Want to Read:
Love, Jack

Love, Jack

He was a dashing young senator pursued by an Italian contessa and the imposing forces of his destiny.She was a 21-year-old Swedish aristocrat away from home for the first time.Their accidental meeting at a port in the Riviera changed both their lives forever.

Spanning two continents and the Atlantic Ocean, unfolding over a six-year period beginning in 1953, Love, Jack is th
Published July 28th 1998 by Crown (first published August 5th 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Love, Jack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love, Jack

Kenya
Mar 01, 2014 Kenya rated it liked it
Shelves: kennedy-books
This book was an interesting and truly delicious read. The author did an superb job of depicting her magical and devastating romance, in such an elaborate fashion that the reader couldn't help but be captivated by the couple and their gorgeous love story.

Of course, though, this **is** a book about a supposed mistress of President John F. Kennedy. And we all know that a) mistresses of the Kennedy boys were/are plentiful, b) the world continues to be dazzled by the Kennedy family, and c) many peo
Rebekah
Feb 17, 2010 Rebekah rated it liked it
Apologies to the Kennedys, but Jack's (can I call him Jack? Okay) secret Swedish affair seems impossibly romantic. Kennedys! Joe Kennedy, you bastard. Don't worry, everyone, I'm going to read The Dark Side of Camelot next, and I'm sure I will no longer feel romanticized by baby Jack. I will probably feel grossed and creeped to the max. But for now, this is a serious 2-3 hour quick read and everything you'd want a love story about Jack Kennedy to be, and I definitely cried little baby tears.
Gama Jeanette
Nov 11, 2014 Gama Jeanette rated it really liked it
This is one of those books that reads like a Nicholas Sparks novel. I pulled this book out from the library, looked at it, and figured what the hell I'll read it. I actually enjoyed it, and was moved by it. Although the book is short, it really captured the true humanity of JFK. I would recommend this book for those who like romance, but I would take out the tissues while reading this book. It can be a tear-jerker.
Jasmine Holloman
Feb 05, 2016 Jasmine Holloman rated it it was ok
As a huge fan of everything Kennedy, I have ready many JFK affair books. For some reason, this book did not resonate with me at all. Honestly, if it were not for the letters which were sold at an auction a couple of years ago, I would not have believed her story. She just seemed immediately so gullible to me from their first interaction and the book felt exaggerated. Yet, Jack was a charmer so I will not put it past him.
Johnalyn
Dec 11, 2012 Johnalyn rated it it was amazing
Love, Jack was a lucky thrift shop find. This is a story about Gunilla's love affair with JFK. Gunilla isn't just some other trampy girl who wanted to get a piece of the president, she is very genuine in telling her story of how Jack and her never quite got the time they both so desired.
Siameesecat Meow
Nov 24, 2013 Siameesecat Meow rated it really liked it
Yes he had many affairs. I still love JFK. I am not saying it was right. I am not to judge. I think he was still s good man.
Jessica
Jessica rated it did not like it
Jul 21, 2012
Katie Pence
Katie Pence rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2013
Laura Siegel
Laura Siegel rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2011
Taylor Paraboschi
Taylor Paraboschi rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2015
Carrie
Carrie rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2012
Meghan Coan
Meghan Coan rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2011
Yvonne Crawford
Yvonne Crawford rated it liked it
May 03, 2015
Sharon Mitchell
Feb 18, 2013 Sharon Mitchell rated it really liked it
Sweet little book. Read it in a day
Angela
Angela rated it it was ok
Jun 01, 2013
Senor
Senor rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2014
Amanda Martin
Amanda Martin rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2016
Acasha Ternet
Acasha Ternet rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2016
Darlene Muscoe
Darlene Muscoe rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2016
Allison
Allison rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2011
Debra
Debra rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2009
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2011
Peri Ann
Oct 05, 2014 Peri Ann rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biography
Finished reading book by JFK's Swedish girlfriend who writes of their romance.
Noreen murphy
Noreen murphy rated it it was ok
Jul 03, 2013
Eileen
Eileen rated it it was ok
Sep 20, 2014
Chamil Tennekoon
Chamil Tennekoon rated it it was ok
Dec 17, 2015
Tara
Tara rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2012
Ashley Bartel
Ashley Bartel rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2014
Mickie
Mickie rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2014
Lesley
Lesley rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2011