Start by marking “Second Chances (Everyday Angel, #2)” as Want to Read:
Second Chances (Everyday Angel, #2)

Second Chances (Everyday Angel #2)

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  203 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Meet a guardian angel like no other, from a writer like no other. Bold, rising star Victoria Schwab returns with the second book in this whimsical, inspiring, and clever middle-grade series.

There's more to Aria than meets the eye. She's a guardian angel. And to earn her wings, she'll have to help three different girls. . . .

This time, Aria comes to Caroline Mason. At her a
Published August 26th 2014 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Second Chances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Chances

zapkode.marie
Aria is faced with a challenge in this book. Two best friends Caroline and Lily are no longer friends. Lily wanted to play a mean prank on the new girl at school and Caroline stopped it, sort of. However, since Caroline had interfered with Lily's plans, she had then became the newest target to the meanness that Lily was able to dish out. Lily decided to become Caroline's worst enemy and to have the whole school freeze her out. Aria has to decide how best to help both Caroline and Lily in this ne ...more
Iris
I just love this book! I picked this book because I've the first one and I loved it so I decide to read the second one. The only thing I didn't like about the book is how long it took to come out.
I like details the author did a lot because she made sure to make you feel like you were the character.
I like Aria (one of the main characters) because I like how the author made her seem very confused and happy every time she sees something new. my favorite part in the book is when everything ends up
Ashley Ferguson
This review and more can be found at The A P Book Club!

*I received a copy of this book from Scholastic in exchange for an honest review*

I absolutely love Victoria Schwab's books. I pre-order them whenever they're available, and I read them as soon as I get them. Her Everyday Angel books are no exception - they're just as wonderful and powerful and the characters are just so well-developed that I always forget they're written for middle grade audiences.

Aria is my favorite, and I'm glad the books
Simone Sylvester
Nov 12, 2014 Simone Sylvester rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Middle-graders, people getting into reading, tween-to-teen girls, almost anyone.
This book was awesome, equally awesome to the first book in the series.

This time, Aria comes to Caroline Mason. At her all-girls' prep school, Caroline is being bullied. Sh
Sam
Review to go live on 08/22/2014 over at Cherry Blossoms and Maple Syrup!

Huge thank you to Scholastic and Netgalley for this ARC!

I was completely smitten with the first book of this series. Aria was completely loveable and believable as this guardian angel sent to help people with their life affecting problems, and this next instalment focuses on a popular topic that has been circulating middle grade and YA fiction for awhile: bullying. It’s a tough topic to handle, but I feel like Schwab writes
Nicole
Loved this better than the last. I am really impressed with how Victoria Schwab is handling her MG series. She tackles on realistic issues girls in middle school, or even high school, sometimes have to face. I am very glad I got my little sister reading this series, and I think every young girl should do the same.
Teri
Excellent middle school story about overcoming bullies and how to stop from becoming a bully. It's a story about outgrowing friends and realizing that people have other interests and goals. The evolution of life with a little magical help thrown in!
Jacqui
Schwab expertly captures the everyday drama of middle school social life. Suprsingly grounded realistic fiction with a just a touch of the supernatural.
gabrielle merchant
So sad

it as sad that Caroline and Lilly aren't gonna be friend's like that anymore.
but it was a good book
Amira
i love your first book and i want this one and i cant wait for the third!
Annabelle Rhoda
Really good book. I like the twist with the two girls to help!
Shannon
So good loved it. It is actually more interesting then you would think.
Hawa Massalay
i think when i read this book then it will be awsome!!!
Bella
I love this book
Apr 02, 2014 Sarah added it
Shelves: read-now
second book
Haley
i liked the book it was the best one yet now i am reading the last book (just started today)
Jc
Jc marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Sarah Santiago
Sarah Santiago marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Elisa M.
Elisa M. marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Derenda Beaner
Derenda Beaner marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Michelle
Michelle is currently reading it
Apr 25, 2015
Tori North
Tori North marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
  • Semper Fido (Dog Tags, #1)
  • Shelter Pet Squad #1: Jelly Bean
  • Finding Ruby Starling
  • The School Is Alive! (Eerie Elementary, #1)
  • A Million Ways Home
  • Snow White Lucks Out (Grimmtastic Girls, #3)
  • When the Butterflies Came
  • Empyreal Illusions (The Inferno Unleashed #1)
  • Serenya's Song (Tallenmere, #2)
  • Here I Am
  • The Book of Bad Things
  • Animal Strike at the Zoo. It's True!
  • Breaking Butterflies
  • Revenge of the Flower Girls
  • Restraint (The Revelation Series #2)
Victoria is the product of a British mother, a Beverly Hills father, and a southern upbringing. Because of this, she has been known to say "tom-ah-toes," "like," and "y'all."

She also tells stories.

She loves fairy tales, and folklore, and stories that make her wonder if the world is really as it seems.
More about Victoria Schwab...

Everyday Angel (3 books)
  • New Beginnings (Everyday Angel, #1)
  • Last Wishes (Everyday Angel #3)
The Archived (The Archived, #1) The Unbound (The Archived, #2) The Near Witch (The Near Witch, #1) Leave the Window Open (The Archived, #2.5) New Beginnings (Everyday Angel, #1)