Start by marking “Restricted, TOO” as Want to Read:
Restricted, TOO

Restricted, TOO

Fresh off the betrayals of their loved ones, fated lovers - street monarch turned business mogul, Julez Payne, and the lovely Jordin Spears - are finally united at last, and their once restricted love is now a reality. Having survived the near fatal shooting at the hands of her ex-boyfriend, Slim, Jordin is struggling to forego the past and move on. However, Julez refuses ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st, 396 pages
Published February 10th 2014 by Angelic Script Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Restricted, TOO, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Restricted, TOO

Wilki J
Feb 15, 2014 Wilki J rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This chaotic soap opera is back with a slew of restrictions. Fresh off of a near fatal shooting, Jordin is trying to piece her precious life back together. The ruggedly, handsome Julez has one foot in the streets and another out trying to give his family the peace they desire and just as importantly, giving him back his 'piece' of mind. This thrist for vengence will only be quenched when Jordin's ex, Slim is no longer in existence. Slim along with the conniving Noelle in tow have the same idea. ...more
K Nikki  Waden
Nov 06, 2014 K Nikki Waden rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5stars
Jordin and Juelz are back as a family unit,trying to recover from the incident that almost took Jordin's life.Noelle and Slim are in hiding waiting to see if their plan to eliminate their exes was executed properly.Both couples want revenge on each other,but there can only be one outcome, After the storm,Who will be left standing?

This book will take you on a wild and crazy ride,with nothing but drama.The twist and turns are jaw dropping. Takerra once again spins a tale of treachery and deceit th
Juanesia
May 28, 2014 Juanesia rated it it was amazing
As always in Takerra's books she let's lose and lays down a great story line that makes you develop strong emotions towards her characters. She has your mind thinking and heart racing as you flip through the pages as the story unfolds. Wrapped up in the end, she ties her other characters in. I love all of her work and certainly recommend any of her books to someone that wants a really good page turner.
Mirrlees
Feb 20, 2014 Mirrlees rated it it was amazing
I want More More More Author Takerra Alen. When do I get more of this juicy story. I wish things ended better but I guess not. Julez and Jordin and to go through so much for the love that they want to share. Love shouldn't be hard or stressful but theirs were. Why did the story have to end. You did your thing excellent job. Looking forward for more from you. 10 stars
Deedee Henson
Dec 27, 2015 Deedee Henson rated it really liked it
This ending got me feeling some kind of way. Mercy
Tazzyt2bossye
Jul 14, 2014 Tazzyt2bossye rated it it was amazing
'GOD Knows I Never Meant To Hurt You...'

Juelz and Jordin are recovering from betrayal, disappointment, and attempted murder while establishing a hypnotic love complete with the blessing of baby Jewel. But the clouds of uncertainty and revenge simmers as Juelz feels the fiery embers turning into a ferocious flame as he stalks his prey...Slim. In the meantime, in between time, Slim is laying in the cut, with a devious plan of his own...seeking revenge served piping hot for the uninhibited couple.
Francesca Reid
Feb 18, 2014 Francesca Reid rated it it was amazing
I don't know where to begin. I have been waiting for what seems like forever for a new release from Takerra Allen and after finishing this book, I am highly anticipating more work to come. I could not put my iPad down. I spent the night on vacation in my hotel room reading. Allen takes us for a loop with this one. We knew to expect revenge but the twists and turns that this story makesleaves the reader with their mouths wide open. And in true Takerra Allen fashion, we see characters & ...more
BEAUTIFUL MEEKA
Sep 18, 2015 BEAUTIFUL MEEKA rated it really liked it
Love is A Something Else

I read this book and I'm still screaming for more. It's unbelievable the emotional roller coaster Takerra takes you on. How much and one person take. Jordin continues to be strong and the slip up OMG sent me over the edge. This was an awesome read. You have no choice but to fall in love with each and every character. The bond street created with such expertise that you crave for the love In real life. No spoilers it wouldn't be fair to you. Buy the book it's everything an
Djuana Lacey
May 17, 2015 Djuana Lacey rated it it was amazing
Greatness

This sequel was so good. I couldn't put it down. It picked right up where Restricted left off. Juelz and Jordin are still together but fighting the demons from their past. Noelle and Slim make an appearance and try to wreak havoc on Juelz and Jordin. Takerra Allen is truly a talented writer. I highly recommend this book.
tameshia powell
Mar 05, 2014 tameshia powell rated it it was amazing
Yessssss Mrs. Allen

Loved this book it took me a while to get to it but once I did I didn't want to put it down I'm mad about somethings but don't want to say for the ones who haven't read it yet don't want to spoil the moment but great read
Nicole
Mar 02, 2014 Nicole rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
Wow! Sooooo many unexpected twist and turns! I really enjoyed this book because it had drama, action, love, hate, sex and revenge seeking individuals. I don't wanna spoil it buuuuut I will say the ending shocked me. Great book overall.
Kyla
Apr 18, 2014 Kyla rated it it was amazing
WOW... Ms.Allen Is An Amazing Writer. I Keep Forgetting These Stories Aren't Real, But Of Course I Wished For A Different Ending. To Be Honest Not What I Expected But I Will Say I Loved The Characters Juelz & Jordin... Oh Yeah & Ms.Augustine She's A Mess.
Marlene
Feb 14, 2014 Marlene rated it it was amazing
OMG! I have a love/ hate thing going on with this book. Of course it was well written but the things that happened. I'm devastated!! Then with Respect coming up at the ending of the book. . . All i can say I loves me some Respect!
Barbara Morgan
Feb 18, 2014 Barbara Morgan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-book-shelf

I waited for this book and it was well worth it. Jordin. Juelz, Noelle and Slim are back. Each want revenge on each other.
This book has drama, deceit and twists in the story that you won’t see coming.
Thank you Takerra Allen for another well written story.

Teresa Mcmillian
Jun 04, 2016 Teresa Mcmillian rated it it was amazing
Is this the end?

I'm in my feelings as I finish this book because I have too many questions...I enjoyed the read, although there are some emotional moments. It was exciting with a lot of urban actions. I just hope there's a conclusion to it.
Lisa G
Feb 23, 2014 Lisa G rated it it was amazing
Takers brought it as usual with this book. I won't give any spoiler but will sy this s a must read. Loved me some Julez. The ending had me saying wow snd noooooo. Looking forward to the next book.
Portia Moore
Jun 19, 2016 Portia Moore rated it it was amazing
Fire I love this author!

Her books are always like watching movies!
As good as the first book maybe even better than the first. Loved it!
Urban Fiction
Apr 18, 2014 Urban Fiction rated it it was amazing
After Reading Restricted and Restricted Too This Author has been Added to My List of Favorite Authors And This is From an Avid Reader Of Urban Fiction!
Jounay
Mar 07, 2014 Jounay added it
I finished it but I'm not sure how I felt about it. Nor do I feel I can honestly give it a fair rating at this point.
zenith  Cooper
Mar 18, 2015 zenith Cooper rated it it was amazing
Wow

I feel so bad for Jordan, she couldn't get a break. I am glad that Noelle and Slim is gone, they deserve each other. Takerra you did real good.
Ebony Carver
Ebony Carver rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2014
Jazz
Jazz rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2014
Christiana
Christiana rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2016
Shanie B.
Shanie B. rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2015
Deede
Deede rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2014
Ltrb Club
Ltrb Club rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2014
Danielle Grant
Danielle Grant rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2015
Latifah Rawls
Latifah Rawls rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2014
Betty Holloway
Betty Holloway rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2015
Natasha Hall
Natasha Hall rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Jaylin's World
  • Silence of the Nine
  • Swag (Wahida Clark Presents)
  • Stuck On Stupid
  • If Your Girl Only Knew
  • The Art of Deceit
  • Beginning of an Eclipse (Sin City Heat, #2.5)
  • Sweet Giselle
  • Smooth Operator
  • Why Her?
  • A Love Story 2
  • The Available Wife Part 2
  • The Illest Na Na (Episode 1)
  • A Dollar Outta Fifteen Cent Part IV: Money Makes the World Go 'Round
  • Tyce
Takerra Allen was born in Jersey City, NJ and resides in Somerset, NJ. In addition to being an author, the 25 year old is the CEO of an all female Entertainment Company entitled Heaven Inc., and the half sister to the late renowned Tupac Shakur (sharing the same biological father, former Black Panther, William Garland).
Takerra and her business partner of Heaven Inc., have launched Angelic Script P
More about Takerra Allen...