Start by marking “Friends & Lovers Trilogy (Friends & Lovers, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Friends & Lovers Trilogy (Friends & Lovers, #1-3)

Friends & Lovers Trilogy (Friends & Lovers #1-3)

This trilogy contains Make it Last, I Choose You, and Trust in Me, along with a bonus ending for each couple.
Published March 21st 2013 (first published March 18th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Friends & Lovers Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Friends & Lovers Trilogy

Bethany Lopez
Jun 18, 2016 Bethany Lopez added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The Friends & Lovers Trilogy is FREE on Kindle Unlimited!

Kindle - http://amzn.to/1WIjVjt

Maria Rose
The following is a review for each of the three stories in this collection.

Make It Last

This second chance romance is the story of Briana and Colin. Colin broke things off with Briana when he went off to college, figuring that maintaining a long distance relationship would be too difficult. But now he's back in town and wants Briana to give him a second chance. Can she forgive him and trust him again?

I really enjoyed this story! It had a very realistic feel to it with respect to the situations a
Reading Bliss
Feb 24, 2014 Reading Bliss rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Glendalys:

I give this book 5 stars.

The Friends & Lovers Trilogy includes three books: Make It Last, I Choose You and Trust Me. The set of books is about a group of friends and how their relationships develop. They can be read as a trilogy or as stand alone. The first book Make is Last is about Colin and Briana. They were high school sweethearts. Colin dumped Briana, breaking her heart in order to pursue his sports career. When an injury sidelines him he returns home to win back t
Kerry
Apr 21, 2016 Kerry rated it really liked it
This was a nice box set and the characters were all likable. My only issue was that for me, the stories were a little too short and light in terms of depth. I think each story on their own worked really well but I wanted more from their story lines as for me, everything happened too fast.

Certainly worth reading but probably not one I would revisit now that I have read it. Though, kudos to Bethany Lopez she as did add bonus endings in this box set which for me closed the gaps as to what happened
Mandy
May 10, 2014 Mandy rated it it was amazing
I loved this series by Bethany Lopez! There were three books and an epilogue (which is always one of my favorite parts of a book - I love to know about the future of the characters!) Though each book focused on two specific characters the same people were in all three books which was really great. I can't wait to read more by Bethany Lopez!
Chloe
Jul 28, 2014 Chloe rated it it was amazing
I had already read the third separate books from this series but I loved re-reading them again and getting a little bonus on each couple was great. I love how they were wrapped up.
Brittany Maas
Apr 12, 2016 Brittany Maas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good

All three stories were great but I connect more to Roni and Rich due to my past. I was on the edge of my seat that whole story! I highly recommend this one!!
Stephanie Carr
Apr 13, 2014 Stephanie Carr rated it it was amazing
Didn't want it to end. It was so very good,!
Samantha
Apr 03, 2016 Samantha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
3 in one

This book started amazingly. Colin seemed like a right douche. I was rooting for Kent to win brees heart if I'm honest.
I loved getting to know all the people that star in the 3 books. Kent is by far my fave guy!
Normally boy meets girl, girl dumps current boyfriend for him... And we never know what happened to that boyfriend she dumped
So yeah I'm super glad this book fell in to my basket. As I couldn't put it down
Ritianne Borg
Ritianne Borg rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2016
Julienne Cadao
Julienne Cadao rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2014
Marla Dice
Marla Dice rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2014
Sue Sparks
Sue Sparks rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Dawn
Dawn rated it really liked it
May 07, 2014
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
May 29, 2014
Anita
Anita rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2016
Beth
Beth rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2014
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
May 18, 2014
Larry Gillispie
Larry Gillispie rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2015
Melanie Buffington
Melanie Buffington rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Kristi Strong
Kristi Strong rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2015
Niki
Niki rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2015
Jennie Newell hartweck
Jennie Newell hartweck rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2014
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
May 30, 2014
Patricia Phillips-Cordovez
Patricia Phillips-Cordovez rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2016
Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2014
Lizbeth
Lizbeth rated it it was ok
Apr 05, 2014
Sign up for my Newsletter for more information about my writing: http://crea.tf/bethanylopeznewsletter

Award-Winning Author Bethany Lopez began self-publishing in June 2011. She's a lover of all things romance: books, movies, music, and life, and she incorporates that into the books she writes. When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with her husband and children, traveling whene
More about Bethany Lopez...

Friends & Lovers (3 books)
  • Make It Last (Friends & Lovers, #1)
  • I Choose You (Friends & Lovers, #2)
  • Trust in Me (Friends & Lovers, #3)