Start by marking “Eric and the Woolly Jumpers” as Want to Read:
Eric and the Woolly Jumpers

Eric and the Woolly Jumpers

Eric, the sheep human, escapes from the evil Walter Strumphh's sheep processing plant. Can he, with with the help of his motley crew, composed of a scientist, pilot, musician and athlete, all sheep human too, save their world from the clutches of the wicked dictator? In their quest they are ably supported by Cyril the butterfly and an alien. A funny adventure story for ...more
Published March 13th 2012 (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Eric and the Woolly Jumpers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eric and the Woolly Jumpers

Christina
May 17, 2015 Christina rated it really liked it
Eric and the Woolly Jumpers is an adorkable children's/middle-grade novel. It's a children's novel in the same way The Little Prince is a children's novel, exciting and thought provoking. And many people enjoy it into adulthood.

In a world far, far in the future, sheep are now evolving to be a more sentient species. They are wishing to overthrow the dictatorial Emia Hopsons.

This book is full of anagrams. I didn't notice it at first, but the name Merly Boab was far too similar to Bob Marley for me
Susan Day
Nov 06, 2014 Susan Day rated it it was amazing
Our story begins with a sinister description of The Facility. The drama is set and the suspense is built up and up. You are immediately drawn in to the tale and, I for one, didn’t want to put it down.

There is an escape and we are taken on a roller coaster ride to freedom. What lies ahead? I’m not going to spoil the plot but I can guarantee young readers will love it.

The descriptions are delightful and very humourous. I loved this one of the baddie, Generalissimo Walter Strumphh:

Generalissimo Wal
Sharon Piper
Sharon Piper rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Chalaina
Chalaina marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
ReadWriteSnap
ReadWriteSnap marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Sherri Thompson
Sherri Thompson marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016