Start by marking “You Taste So Sweet” as Want to Read:
You Taste So Sweet

You Taste So Sweet

When a meteor explodes over Atlanta, infecting the world with a virus that turns people into zombies, Lark knows survival will be difficult. Her roommate and best friend insists that her father and his best friend will come and save them, but Lark isn’t sure if she wants to put her life into the hands of strangers. Unfortunately, when the zombies come, she may have no ...more
Published January 17th 2014 by Evernight Publishing (first published January 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about You Taste So Sweet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Taste So Sweet

Annie  K
Sep 22, 2016 Annie K rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

This story has a little something for just about everyone. A younger women and older men, her best friends father and uncle, a straight man's first gay experience, MFM, and MMF ménage, oh and zombies. A fun, fast paced and steamy story.
Cocktails and Books
Feb 15, 2014 Cocktails and Books rated it really liked it
I'm not shy about my love of a good M/M/F love story. However, I also love a good horror story too. When I saw "You Taste So Sweet", I nearly had a heart attack because it had combined my two favorite things...M/M/F and the ZOMBACOLYPSE!! I could barely contain my joy.

Lark and her best friend, Olivia, are trapped in their dorm room after a meteor exploded and started turning people into flesh eating monsters. They're holding onto the hope that Olivia's father and his friend can get to them. Eve
Obsessed with book smex
I don't usually do too many apocalyptic stories, zombie stories in particular. It seems the trendy thing right now is to have a romance featuring a zombie as one of the romantic leads. I'll pass on those. There's nothing sexy about a person who's flesh is rotting before your very eyes while they try to eat your face. Luckily, all the protagonists here are fully human and remain so through the whole story.

If you like zombie movies, I think, as reader, you'll be sucked in pretty quick. A side char
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Lark is a strong young woman and I respect her for not being willing to just accept what fate throws at her. She’s definitely a fighter as she proves not only in the beginning, but when she’s taken to what is supposed to be a safe camp, after she believes Ben & Dillon give their lives to let her escape.

Click the link below, read our complete review, and leave a comment for a chance to win!

Contest is over and winners are Terra and Kim.
Angie
Jan 23, 2014 Angie rated it really liked it
This story had a lot of suspense and was very HOT! Dillon and Ben had been best friends for years and went to get Ben's daughter Olivia and her roommate Lark. The zombies were scary and they were all over. Ben, Dillon and Lark great together! It was such a HOT book!
Puna
Apr 20, 2014 Puna marked it as quit-no-way-another-day
DNF so no rating. I hate when I grab an MMF unknowingly. :-/
Jєѕѕαღ
Jєѕѕαღ rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Kristina
Kristina rated it really liked it
Oct 24, 2015
Amy Miller
Amy Miller rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
GoodReadsAaroniero
GoodReadsAaroniero rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2016
Jjverks
Jjverks rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2015
Rachel Billingham
Rachel Billingham rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2014
Jaclyn
Jaclyn rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2015
Oana Hyun
Oana Hyun rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2014
Lillian168
Lillian168 rated it did not like it
Oct 08, 2015
Maria Itliong
Maria Itliong rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2014
Michelle Mccranie
Michelle Mccranie rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2014
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2014
Orsolya
Orsolya rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2014
Vivian Miller
Vivian Miller rated it it was ok
Nov 03, 2014
Erin
Erin rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2014
Katharina
Katharina rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2014
Diane T.
Jan 21, 2014 Diane T. rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, zombie
The only word that comes to mind is predictable. From start to finish.
Greebo Nauenburg
Greebo Nauenburg rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2014
Avril
Aug 17, 2014 Avril rated it really liked it
3.5
Tory Michaels
Tory Michaels rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2014
Andrea
Andrea rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2014
Erin M. Leaf is a bestselling romance novelist (the steamier the better) with a specialty in edgy erotic tension. She loves sci-fi, suspense, rubenesque, new adult, paranormal, menage, alternative romance, and all the flavors in between! She also writes romance as Marie E. Blossom.

Her website is: http://erinmleaf.com.
More about Erin M. Leaf...