Harlequin Superromance February 2014 - Bundle 1 of 2: His Forever Girl\Moonlight in Paris\Wife by Design

0.0 of 5 stars 0.00  ·  rating details  ·  0 ratings  ·  0 reviews
Harlequin Superromance brings you three new novels for one great price, available now! Experience powerful relationships that deliver a strong emotional punch and a guaranteed happily ever after. This Harlequin Superromance bundle includes His Forever Girl by Liz Talley, Moonlight in Paris by Pamela Hearon and Wife by Design by Tara Taylor Quinn.

Enjoy more story and more r...more
Published February 1st 2014 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published January 1st 2014)

Be the first to ask a question about Harlequin Superromance February 2014 - Bundle 1 of 2

Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
My life has always been papered with novels. From traditional Harlequin romances to epic books like Lonesome Dove, my reading interests are vast. I can't imagine a life without coffee, hot tamale candy and a book in hand. I write romance, but I read every genre...except sci-fi. But I can be persuaded.
More about Liz Talley...