Start by marking “The Arrangement 13: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #13)” as Want to Read:
The Arrangement 13: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #13)

The Arrangement 13: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement #13)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  5,078 ratings  ·  465 reviews
Volume 13 in the New York Times Bestselling Arrangement Serials

***Warning Sexual Content***
Dark. Sexy. Epic. 'I can't lose her.' Those are the words that haunt me, the phrase that repeats in an endless loop in my mind. Images from my past collide with the present until I can no longer tell them apart. I try to hold onto what's real
Published February 3rd 2014 by H,M. Ward Press (first published February 2nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Arrangement 13, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Arrangement 13

Archer's Voice by Mia SheridanMaybe Someday by Colleen HooverCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareThe One by Kiera CassRaw by Belle Aurora
Best books of 2014
142nd out of 3,103 books — 5,669 voters
Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireCrashed by K. BrombergTime After Time by Emily   FosterRhett by J.S. CooperRipped by Katy Evans
Most ANTICIPATED ROMANCE books for 2014
241st out of 1,089 books — 3,124 voters

More lists with this book...

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review: PURE GENIUS! Torture, but genius nonetheless!

My emotions are so jumbled right now. H.M. Ward has a way of playing with our emotional heartstrings and then, out of the blue, completely rips them out, stomps on them and leaves us begging for more. Yup! She did it again! I'm such a mental mess and I want MORE! Luckily for us Ferro addicts, this is not the last book.

The Arrangement 13 starts off intense. "As usual" you say? Well no. This time she
Is this going to be the final book of this never ending series? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue to pay by the hour for short stories.
Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️Lautner❤️Miller❤️Garrett❤️Dean and Archer❤️❤️
*****4 STARS*****

photo b3877673945250d6be360152bf16c09a_zpsc358299a.jpg

It's been a while since I read the Arrangement series. I remembered that book 12 ended with Avery and Sean being shot at while they were in the middle of some sexy time right in front of their cabin's bedroom window. So this is where we pick up. Sean is laying on top of Avery, shielding her from the shards of broken glass. Both seem to have suffered some injuries but nothing life threatening. Sean goes out in search of the gunman but it's Avery who ends up taking matters into h
We start off with the final scene of installment twelve playing out, but in Sean's POV. The incident conjures up the ghosts of his past and a shit-ton of fear. But as Avery and Sean run from whomever is after them, they meet an old friend of ours, Mari. This just got me way more excited for Trystan's book to be released, seeing Mari again and getting a bit of a feel for where she's at in life was the perfect set up for the upcoming release.

But the end of this one really threw me off. I imagine t
WTF was this. I am so pissed after reading this, I thought the series was finally heading in the right direction with the previous installments but this one sets it all back. First off I want to know WTF this series isn't over yet? Then WTH is wrong with Sean and these women and letting Black come in there and telling Avery to go with them. I understand you have to have drama but there is a point when shit needs to end and its past that time. I don't know what is going on with this storyline at ...more
This is getting awfully tiring. As well as this series has started and as much as I dove head first into the story, now I find myself cringing when picking up the next installment. This one just seemed so unnecessary. Now it seems the story just drags on. Yes, we know Sean is f#%ed up, yes, we know he's a badass lunatic with still some warmth underneath that he hides so well - even from himself at times. Yes, we know Avery is in deep sh%t, yes, we know she's just as much a lunatic that Sean is. ...more
This is the 13th book of a series, the books are too short. At every major point in the book it finishes. When you think about you are paying well over $50 for a story that still hasnt finished. Im starting to wonder if it will or will it keep going just to make more money???
Life is like a box of.....

Alls well that ends well or at least one would think that, that isn't the case in the latest installment of the Arrangement, a tricky web has been weaved and it seems Avery had been caught in the snare. Sean Ferro's perspective unleashed concrete truths about him that you have only been able to guess at until this moment, his pain is real, his love for Avery is real. The passion is so hot it could melt the words off the page. And then hold on to your sedatives, you get
Seriously? Totally FED UP!
This series is a scam. NOW we are back to book 4-5. Sean's engaged to someone else? AND HE surrenders Avery to BLACK>?
Unbelievable. This is writing on a whim, H>M>WARD may write well, but enough is enough. 13 BOOKS. YEs I swore I wouldn't purchase till this series is complete, but I don't see this happening anytime soon. Drama revolves around Avery just to keep us hooked! We know she's a prostitute who only slept with Sean, but now what? And Sean lets her go? a
Sue Czarnomski
*******May contain SPOILERS---do not read if you haven't read the book*****
After 13 books, here are my thoughts.....
1. Continuity issues in EVERY book. For example: Sean's wife committed suicide while pregnant as mentioned in the earlier books in this series, yet in this book, he "saw" his baby girl lying dead next to his dead wife? Another example: Avery has NEVER had sex with another man, yet Sean asks her in this book who she's having sex with in the video, and her response is "I don't know"?
This book is so not what i expected, and took me to a whole other level!!!

I received an ARC last night. Let me say, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all night. It literally haunted my dreams!!!! I'm hoping this is therapy for my mind, so here goes!

As we all know, 12 left us with a hot and steamy scene where some sort of drama was about to play out.

We pick up right at that scene from Sean's POV....can I just say....Sean's dark side is prevalent here. He is dem
Anita Powers
I was rewarded with an ARC in exchange for my honest review of this book, I have to admit I just finished it and I am at a loss for words. Normally I would be so angry right now or overreact but I have learned not to jump right away with how Holly chooses to end her books so I am going to silently scream inside my head instead of on here and once again wait until book 14 comes out to quiet that screaming in my head. The book is really good, once again it involves one of the characters from her o ...more
Gloria Herrera
Releasing February 3, 2014
They are up against the glass window. Sean and Avery cannot keep away from each other even though they know they are in danger; just waiting for a killer to show up. And then, the glass shatters...

Ok, that is all I am telling you. I really do not want to spoil this for you. If you have been following this best selling series, you know we are about to find out who is after Avery.

H.M. Ward has once again proven herself to be the master of romantic/erotic suspense. For th
I received an ARC of this book in exchange of an honest review.

AR13 is definitely not for the faint at heart. H.M. Ward has rendered me speechless once again but the other times don't compare or come close to today's reaction.

This volume gives us 2 full chapters in Sean's POV. We are able to understand his fears and feelings for Avery. It also gives us a glimpse to his past which I have to say that I was shocked at the revelations. My chest tightened after learning the things we learned.

The book
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Holy mother of all cliff hangers, what the hell is going on with Sean Ferro? I am at a loss for words!! Seriously, I love this guy and then HM Ward throws everything you think you know back in your face...poor Avery, this girl has suffered enough, I think it is time she got some slack, jeez! Now I am on tenterhooks waiting for 14, but I feel that this is all part of Sean's plan and there is a logical explanation for what was revealed in this least I hope so!
Michelle ♥♥♥♥
This afternoon I finished reading this latest volume and afterwards I was left feeling the following
I was given an ARC in exchange for my honest review SO, I can't give this a rating yet. I have to decide out of fairness to Holly how I feel about this latest edition!

It seems we get somewhere with these books and move forward only for this type of thing to happen at the end.

I'm pretty disappointed in this latest volume and I think that Holly has somewhat betrayed her fans in this latest volume.
Honey Warren
I have officially been broken! And no Sean Ferro it isn't the other way around, you did NOT fix me!!! I need some relief!! Give me just a little!!! I am going insane over this series and these people. I hate HATE HATE Black, she needs to GO AWAY FOR GOOD. Dirt nap=) See how volatile I am after yet another CLIFFHANGER! If I had read this series as they came out I just may have lost my mind. I am on to the next....

photo train-wreck-o.gif

Sean Ferro (I want to hate you, I do. But I can't!)

photo Josh_Kloss_Homotography_7.jpg

photo joshgif.gif
L.A. Miller
The never ending story. Ms. Ward in her own words states this series will continue on as long as the readers demand more. How can they not demand more when she ends the story in a cliff hanger. I have to give her points for finding an audience she can milk dry. Sorry Ms. Ward, as a writer I do believe you have talent but your greed overshadows that. One day the well will run dry and the money will stop rolling in. So cash in for as long as you can because when it is all said and done what could ...more
omg this book had you loving and hating Sean as always. There is death,despair,hurt , love and of course shock. I can't wait for the next one. H.M Ward you have me on the edge of my bed with my panties dropped every time.
Nishat Sarker
ummm...what was that? WHAT THE FUCKERY FUCK WAS THAT????? seriously, WHAT THE FUCK? i'm utterly and completely lost. this literally knocked me down. my jaw is on the floor. this is shit is NOT cool, AT ALL.

this volume...omg, poor avery. poor girl, i just wanna hug her and cry for and with her. this is so not fair to her. she just keeps going through hell. i love her spirit but it just keeps breaking every volume. hang in there, girl!! you have me.

Sean...yeah, man, come on, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?
this needs to end already or the books need to be cheaper!! $2.99 for a 60 page book is rediciolus.... finish the story!!!
Lawren Floyd
Every Arrangement book is a view into a world where one would think didn't exist. For Avery, her worst fears and her hopes are coming true at the same time. Arrangement 13 is a tale of horror, excitement, sex, betrayal, and questions. This story is by far the most intriguing tale in the series. The point of view from Sean is incredible. This story leaves the reader wanting more.. not like the others, but to find out the dark secrets which are hiding behind Ferro's furrowed brows. Avery has been ...more
This unfortunately is getting rediculous. we have to wait way too long in between books to even remember WTH has been happening. I don't understand the reviews that say this is the best installment yet. wth!?? its unfortunately one of the worse. way too short and took forever to be released. and of course got exciting only on the very last page as usual. Enough already, finish the story or at least clear one drama before you start with the next.
I received an arc in exchange for my honest review.

This book starts out with Sesn's POV for the first time ever in The Arrangement series and it was fabulous!!! I cried a little it was so wonderful!
There are crossovers included, we meet new ppl that I think will be relevant in upcoming books, but as usual HM Ward leaves us with a WTF cliffhanger and wanting and waiting for the next book! Fantastic and beautiful and HOT are only some of the words that I can say to describe this book on the serie
I stated this in my last review... ill do it again.. I NEED CLOSURE!!! And it doesn't sound like I'm getting it anytime soon!!!

that doesn't mean this installment of AR is not good, because it was that and 10 stars more.. but really? are we going for 20 novels at 2.99 a piece or 60 plus or minus dollars at not even FULL novels!!! Really! Am I the only one seeing this? Annoyed.

Omfg!!! Wth just happened!?!? I'm so confused and pissed and shocked. And, honestly, ready for a friggin conclusion. Not really sure how much more of this I can take.
The Arrangement 13 SUCKED…me in after the first sentence! H.M. always does. I LOVED IT more than I usually do her books & was blown away! And I really, really, really do & have loved them all.
AR13 without a doubt will be no exception to add to H.M.’s vast collection of massive of successes. In fact, I can honestly say, this is her best work so far. From the first sentence, I was immediately transported to where AR12 left off in the secluded cabin with Sean and Avery. Like a starved voyeu
 photo thearrangement13banner_zps6b0ca95a.jpg"

Holy SHIT!!!

SEAN POV!?!?! HOLY MERMAIDS ON A ROCK! Man oh man I am so freaking in love with how H.M. Ward put not one but TWO chapters of all Sean Ferro yumminess. Oh so great it absolutely made my day!

Ok so this is how it goes I am going to spoil what happens so beware!!! Just kidding but here are some of the highlights:
· Sean has 2 chapters in his POV (It is perfectly acceptable to swoon and or scream.)
· Someone dies!!
· Sex couch (which I looked up by the way and honestly? So looks like a c
Tobia James
There has to be some explanation to that last little shocker. There's no way you can be that much of an asshole & liar.....I can't....I can't even.......

Bring on Book 14 Ms. Ward!!!!!!!!
I really wish I could stop reading these. I will say this, the writing is awesome and I'm into the story, but this type of serial book isn't for me though. Anything I read in the future from this author will be completed series.
H.M. Ward's Hot N...: The Arrangement 13 119 213 Feb 27, 2014 09:57AM
H.M. Ward's Hot N...: The Arrangement 13 252 225 Feb 26, 2014 04:28PM
H.M. Ward's Hot N...: This topic has been closed to new comments. THE ARRANGEMENT 13 TEASER 72 625 Feb 04, 2014 12:03PM
  • Secrets Vol. 2 (Secrets, #2)
  • Sin in San Fran (Great Exploitations, #4)
  • The Arrangement: Miss Black
  • Always Us (Jade, #8)
  • Almost Mine
  • The Seduction
  • False Lines (Blurred Lines, #7)
  • Twisted Ties (Ties, #2)
  • Dead or Alive
  • Loving Lies (Granton University, #2)
  • These Things About Us
  • Bound by Ivy Forever (Devoted, #3)
  • Forget Me Not (Flowering, #1.1)
  • Let You Leave (Keep Me Still, #0.5)
  • Stealing Ryder (Sharing Harper, #2)
  • Favorite Places (TroubleMaker, #2)
  • Nashville Naughty (Nashville, #2)
  • Trick - A Stepbrother Romance
H.M. Ward continues to reign as a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author who is swiftly approaching 10 million copies sold since 2011, placing her among the literary titans. Ward has been featured in articles in the NEW YORK TIMES, FORBES, and USA TODAY to name a few.

You can interact with this bestselling author at:

Don't want to miss a release date: Text AWESOMEBOOKS to
More about H.M. Ward...

The Arrangement (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • The Arrangement: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #1)
  • The Arrangement 2: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #2)
  • The Arrangement 3: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #3)
  • The Arrangement 4: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #4)
  • The Arrangement 5: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #5)
  • The Arrangement 6: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #6)
  • The Arrangement 7: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #7)
  • The Arrangement 8: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #8)
  • The Arrangement 9: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #9)
  • The Arrangement 10: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #10)

“Everyone steps in shit. They keep walking and it comes off.” 7 likes
“You can't jump in the box, you lunatic.
"I'm so playing with the box."
"Kids never want the toy, only the box”