Start by marking “The Leaves Are Falling One by One” as Want to Read:
The Leaves Are Falling One by One

The Leaves Are Falling One by One

Published December 31st 2007 by Scholastic (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Leaves Are Falling One by One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Leaves Are Falling One by One

Larissa
Jun 23, 2015 Larissa rated it really liked it
Metzger, Steve, and Miriam Sagasti. The Leaves Are Falling One by One. New York: Scholastic, 2007. Print. Ages 8-10. The leaves are falling one by one is a fun and easy read for students looking for a colorful picture book. This book is a great book to realize how much to love and appreciate the season of fall. It is a great opportunity in the sense that I am able to really relate, because back in my hometown the weather is like really picture like in the book. This book I can really relate to ...more
Emily
Mar 03, 2015 Emily rated it liked it
This book goes along with the tune of The Ants Go Marching One By One, and even includes the Hooray, Hooray at the end. This book would be good for students who are beginning to read because of the similar text throughout the book. It also includes the numbers one through ten which incorporates some math within the text. It also has good pictures that help with the math incorporation.
Kathryn Brewer
This story is great for early readers to learn to count throughout the story. The illustrations are fun and the kids can sing along with the book. I could read this story in Fall since the book is based in the Fall and incorporate the counting as well.
Maddie
Oct 16, 2014 Maddie rated it it was ok
This book is not one of my favorites. It does help to count through numbers and offers some nice visuals for counting.
Sheila
Nov 04, 2009 Sheila rated it liked it
This is a cute book that children will enjoy singing along with! (To the tune of "The Ants Go Marching") It's great for Pre-K-1st Grade.
Davin Thompson-williams
Jan 13, 2015 Davin Thompson-williams rated it really liked it
This book is a good way to get students started with counting. It is easy to read. The illustrations are well done. The only thing that may be a turn off in this book is how repetitive it is.
Maria
Oct 14, 2010 Maria rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
You really like this book because you like the song The Ants Go Marching which you often sing with Daddy.
Lisa
Mar 18, 2014 Lisa rated it really liked it
This is a book for beginners who are learning to read along with including math and a small portion of science. This book is easy to following along with because of the pattern the text follows.
Karissa
Karissa rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2015
Lauryn Carroll
Lauryn Carroll rated it liked it
Nov 04, 2014
Brandy
Brandy rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2016
Olivia Kirkham
Olivia Kirkham rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2014
Bird
Bird rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2009
Ashlee Moser
Ashlee Moser rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne rated it liked it
May 13, 2016
Charlene
Charlene rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2009
Whitney
Whitney rated it it was ok
Mar 21, 2016
Katrina Gray
Katrina Gray rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2015
Doli Cheney
Doli Cheney rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2016
Jordan
Jordan rated it really liked it
Matthew
Matthew rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2015
TK
TK rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2015
Kate
Kate rated it really liked it
Tashara Carnahan
Tashara Carnahan rated it it was ok
Eileen
Eileen rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2016
Clare
Clare rated it it was ok
Jan 31, 2014
Kristen Jaques
Kristen Jaques rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2016
Olivia
Olivia rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2015
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2016
I grew up in Queens, NY in the 1950s with my “baby” sister, Lois. She is now a wonderful writer of young adult novels and nonfiction. My mother was born in Vienna, Austria, and my father came from Brooklyn – an interesting match! My best friends were Neil, Robbie, Krebs, and Paul. I’m still good friends with most of these guys. It was less hectic in those days – no computers, no emails, fewer TV ...more
More about Steve Metzger...