Start by marking “Happy to be Stuck with You” as Want to Read:
Happy to be Stuck with You

Happy to be Stuck with You

Love at first sight?
Travis Ross didn’t believe in it until he laid his eyes on a mysterious brunette across the room at a party. From the very first word out of her mouth, Travis is smitten by this feisty little girl with the one letter name.
Just back from Mexico, Travis’ mystery girl is full of surprises, some exquisite and some not so nice, but no matter what fate thro
Published January 12th 2014 by Beau Coup Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Happy to be Stuck with You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy to be Stuck with You

My Secret Book Spot
May 07, 2014 My Secret Book Spot rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
“Happy To Be Stuck With You” by Ryan O’Leary
4 out of 5 stars

Have you ever seen a couple who, on paper, seem completely wrong for each other but somehow work? Well, let me introduce you to Travis and J. Slightly dysfunctional but utterly perfect for one another, they make an engaging and interesting couple. O’Leary has spun a tale worth investing in.

I have to focus on Travis, not just because he is the narrator, but because he is the very heart of the story. I connected with him instantly! Determ
Shirley
Jan 17, 2014 Shirley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If you've read Ryan O'Leary's J's Closet Volume 1, you've already met J and Travis and know how strong their bond is and that they've found their HEA with each other. In "Happy to Be Stuck with You", you'll find out how it all began and what struggles they went through to become the strong, connected couple they are today.

For anyone who doesn't believe a man can write an emotionally charged romance, you just need to read this latest release from Ryan O'Leary to know it can and does happen. While
Janéah Rosecrans
Jan 19, 2014 Janéah Rosecrans rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to hear that Ryan O'Leary was going to do a Prequel for the J Closet series. Like most say, it's nice to read a book like this from a male's perspective. While the sex scenes were hot at usual, Ryan takes you on a emotional romantic journey. I loved learning more about both J and Travis. Travis is every girl's dream. He's confident, sexy, romantic, treats J like gold, but at the same time he stands up for himself and doesn't let her get away with everything. J is beautiful, ...more
Ginger
Feb 02, 2014 Ginger rated it it was amazing
Happy to be Stuck with you is the story of how Travis and J met and became a couple. When Travis first laid eyes on J, it was love at first sight, but that didn’t mean it was easy. J comes with a lot of baggage and we aren’t just talking about all the clothes she has. J has a stalker ex-boyfriend, a distant but controlling father, a spending habit that is out of control, and that’s just to name a few.
Travis falls hard for J but he isn’t going to let her spiral downward and take him with her. He
Christine Lacombe
Jan 24, 2014 Christine Lacombe rated it it was amazing
I absolutely fell in love with Travis and J from J's Closet. Here in this book, Ryan gives us the story of how they met. Even though there are hot sex scenes it is not only about that. It's about the romance and love that they have for each other. Was it smooth sailing?? No it wasn't, but reading how they overcame their problems was an awesome storyline. And I frickin loved what Travis did for J and the way he proposed to her. If you have read J's Closet then this is a must read if you want to ...more
Gina Marcantonio
Jul 22, 2016 Gina Marcantonio rated it it was amazing
Romantic, Sexy and HOT!

I fell in love with J and Travis in the J’s Closet novella’s. This was their emotional and romantic story of how it all began. For Travis, it was love at first sight. He had to work very hard for J. At times, I was surprised at how immature she acted. Although, both had their own issues they brought into their relationship, they balanced each other out and their relationship was romantic, sexy and HOT! I could not get enough of them!
Lori McD
3+ stars

Not quite as good as the 1st book, but this is the story of how they got together... lots of drama, perhaps a bit much. But fun, steamy read!
Yineth
Yineth rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2014
Cheryl Whitty
Cheryl Whitty rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2014
Lesli
Lesli rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2014
Nerdy Chic
Nerdy Chic rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2014
Marsha
Marsha rated it did not like it
Sep 17, 2014
Ellen Anderson
Ellen Anderson rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Barbara Roldan
Barbara Roldan rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2014
WhiteMagic
WhiteMagic rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2014
Joe Petrelle
Joe Petrelle rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2014
Alicia
Alicia rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2014
Caroline
Caroline rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2014
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2015
Sheri
Sheri marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
George
George marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Terry Clary
Terry Clary marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Deidre
Deidre marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Karen ♐
Karen ♐ marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Johanne
Johanne marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Tamu
Tamu marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Jos
Jos marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Jos
Jos marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Amanda R
Amanda R marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
AnnMarie Stone
AnnMarie Stone marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Jennette
Jennette marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Dawn Marie
Dawn Marie marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Patti Manion
Patti Manion marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Alani
Alani marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
I've been writing for years and when I found out that there was a genre where I could put my flirty personality to good use, I jumped on the opportunity and here I am. I try to make myself as accessible to my fans and friends as possible. I've been told that I'm fun to interact with, so hopefully I'll see you around here more often. The only thing I ask is that you don't be shy.
More about Ryan O'Leary...