Start by marking “Saved By The Belles” as Want to Read:
Saved By The Belles

Saved By The Belles (Sassy Belles #4)

Life is finally wonderful for Tuscaloosa’s Blake O’Hara Heart: a rekindled love affair with her high school sweetheart and a precious new baby on the way. But when she gets an unexpected call from Harry Heart, her soon to be ex-husband, Blake’s new sweet world is turned upside down. Harry vows his love – but soon Blake discovers he is running from a sex scandal—one that ...more
Published January 7th 2014 by Magnolia Press (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Saved By The Belles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saved By The Belles

Sharon Chance
Jan 21, 2014 Sharon Chance rated it it was amazing
Those sassy southern gals are at it again in Beth Albright's latest installment of her Sassy Belles series, "Saved By The Belles."

Albright takes her readers back to the lively action in Tuscaloosa, Alabama where the Sassy Belles - Blake, Vivi and Dallas - are always in the center of any happening. This time the very pregnant Blake is contacted by her soon-to-be ex-husband Harry Heart who desperately needs her help to save him from a very sticky situation that could endanger his political career
Tamara
Jun 11, 2014 Tamara rated it really liked it
Review Originally Posted:Traveling With T

This book was sent to Traveling With T in exchange for a fair review.

Saved by the Belles

Blake O’Hara Heart is walking on cloud 9! Life is good- life is good like the best ice cream sundae with the most decadent sprinkles on top!

Blake is 8 months pregnant with her rekindled love, Sonny, child, is weeks away from divorcing her husband Harry- who is in serving the great state of Alabama as a senator in Washington, DC. Vivi, Blake’s BFF, is doing great with h
Paula Ratcliffe
Jo (My House of Books)
Saved by the Belles picks up where Wedding Belles ended. Dallas Dubois, Blake's former step-sister and frenemy who is the main character in Sleigh Belles, also makes an appearance toward the end of the novella. I didn't believe Harry's scandal would go away as quickly as it does here, and given the bad feelings between he and Blake, I was surprised to see tender moments between them.

I was happy to read this novella over the holidays and escape to Tuscaloosa with Blake O'Hara Heart and her BFF, V
Teresa Schiltz
Jun 24, 2015 Teresa Schiltz rated it it was ok
I bought the paperback on Amazon, glad I did not pay a lot for it. It is over the top Southern with sayings like "having a hissy fit". It is as if she tries way too hard. The editors failed the writer miserably. The misuse of words was ridiculous. For example- He took out an ad(d) Spelled with the extra D. Waist time- not spelled WASTE.
Misuse of punctuation. We are both Mother's, not need for 's.

It was only 123 pages, read it in about 2 hours, but won't buy another book by her....sadly I bought
Tabitha Jones
Apr 07, 2015 Tabitha Jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
a joyful read

Loved this book so much. Ms. Albright had me in tears laughing so much. The characters were built to be so lovable. I just want to move down the street with these ladies and become BFF's. This book is full of down home southern charm and sass. My favorite thing about this book is that the women were full of spunk and didn't back down. Looking forward to reading many more by this author.
Marianne
Mar 28, 2014 Marianne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I would like to thank the author and publisher for the book which I won in the Goodreads First Reads contest. It was delightful with wonderful Southern charm. Rather like Janet Evanovich with the hair brain schemes and laugh out loud moments, but with that down-south flair. "Saved by the Belles was a novella and gave readers a good taste of the adventures Beth Albright has concocted in her other novels. I thoroughly enjoyed this well written and fun read and recommend it highly.
Leanne
Albright does it again

I absolutely love reading the Sassy Belles books! they are wonderfully written, funny & I can't put them down! I just finished "Saved By The Bells" being a Tuscaloosa girl I love all the hometown references to places that I love!! Keep up the great work Mrs Albright & Roll Tide!!

Patricia
I like this series

I rated this one five stars. the characters are changing at the right pace. I liked that the book had Dallas in it and gave us a update on her life. I'm looking forward to see where the series goes from here.
Lynne Evans
Aug 15, 2016 Lynne Evans rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks, 2016
A quick read to wrap up the story of the Sassy Belles. Blake and Sonny are waiting for the birth of their baby, when good ole Harry shows up. Blake, Dallas and Vivi work together to get rid of Harry before the baby arrives and that's when the fireworks start!
Patricia Bergman
Jun 25, 2014 Patricia Bergman rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to win this through Goodreads giveaway.

I loved this book. It was funny and touching with wonderful characters. I can enthusiastically endorse this novella. Now, I need to get the rest of the series.
Christine
Didn't like it. It's really hard to read a book when you're constantly being distracted by so many spelling mistakes(even easy words were spelled wrong). I didn't like the story either, just so ridiculous. I cannot believe that people are really like that.
Debbie Jones
Debbie Jones rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2014
Vickie
Vickie rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2014
Carol Stanton
Carol Stanton rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2015
Melody Sutton
Melody Sutton rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2016
Johanna
Johanna rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2014
Judy Allison
Judy Allison rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2014
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2014
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2014
Barbara2248yahoo.com
Barbara2248yahoo.com rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2014
Kelli Holleman
Kelli Holleman rated it really liked it
May 07, 2015
Laurie A Winkler
Laurie A Winkler rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2016
Helen Barlow
Helen Barlow rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2014
arlene s o'donnell
arlene s o'donnell rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2015
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2015
Kristy White
Kristy White rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2015
Destiny LaBo
Destiny LaBo rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2014
Angela Nowling
Angela Nowling rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Bella Summer Takes a Chance
  • Hindsight
  • Tea and Primroses (Legley Bay, #2)
  • Some Kind of Wonderful: A Holiday Novella (Cupcake Lovers #3.5)
  • The Garden of Eden (The Eden Chronicles #1)
  • Butterfly Cove (Summer Island, #3)
  • The Last Oracle (The Oracles #3)
  • Construct A Couple (Serenity Holland, #2)
  • Summer in a Small Town: Welcome to Icicle Falls/Treasure Beach (Life in Icicle Falls, #0.5)
  • The Night Before Christmas (The Butternut Lake Series, #2.5)
  • The Burning Girl (The Whispers, #2)
  • Christmas at the Beach (Ten Beach Road #2.5)
  • Just in Case (Alabama Secrets #1)
  • The Christmas Bouquet (Chesapeake Shores, #11)
  • The Other Girl (The Winter Guest, #1.5)
  • The Iron Queen (Daughters of Zeus, #3)
  • Deceived
  • The From-Aways
Beth Albright is a Tuscaloosa native, former Days of Our Lives actress, and former radio and TV talk show host. She is a graduate of the University of Alabama School of Journalism. She is also a screenwriter, voice-over artist and mother. She is married to her college sweetheart, Ted and mother to brilliant college student, Brooks. A perpetually homesick Southern Belle and a major Alabama Crimson ...more
More about Beth Albright...

Sassy Belles (4 books)