Start by marking “Castle of the Wolf” as Want to Read:
Castle of the Wolf

Castle of the Wolf

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  10 reviews
PASSION FOR HER PROTECTOR

Facing marriage to a man she loathes, virtuous Thomasina is forced to choose family duty over her own happiness—until a high-stakes tournament ends in her abduction! Trapped with her fearless captor, the legendary Wolf of Wales, she soon finds herself irresistibly drawn to the man beneath the armor.

Though Rheged captured Tamsin in the name of rev
Published June 17th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Castle of the Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Castle of the Wolf

Tracy
Cris
Espadão tudibom!
Ai que saudade que eu estava das boas autoras de romance! A Margaret Moore andou meio escondida, mas voltou com um livrão!!! Espadão dos bons!

Rheged é um cavalheiro pobre que ganhou um pequeno castelo e terras em uma disputa, e agora tem de sustentar os seu feudo, mas como ele não tem recursos, tem de participar de competições e tratar de ganhar os prêmios, para poder fazer as melhorias em suas terras.
Numa dessas competições ele é enganado, leva um prêmio falso e decide tirar sat
Harlequin Books
"Moore. Moore. Moore. Fans will love her newest medieval romance about a knight in tarnished armor and a damsel in distress. Readers can count on the author for realistic settings, authentic dialogue, lots of action and hot sexual tension" (RT Book Reviews). 4 stars
Leila Anani
Welsh Knight Rheged, furious about being cheated over a tournament prize, returns to his host and kidnaps his niece Tamsin. The pair fall in love but Tamsin's uncle has promised her to the evil Lord Blane who demand her back at any cost.

This one hums along merrily enough but its not Moore at her best. It has her trademark competent and down to earth heroines which I like, and villainous knights and fights a plenty, but its not all that original and didn't leave me breathless as some of her stori
April
I was not entirely happy with this book. The story was interesting enough to keep me reading but the author clearly did not do her homework about life in the medieval time period and there were parts of the story that were just irritating, for instance at one point Rheged WALKS alone leaving his horse stabled because he is tired of riding but then when he starts to return his horse is there waiting as if he had ridden it. I think the author should have researched a bit better & the editor or ...more
✿-Anna-✿
Simple story of love at first sight, with bad boy in the middle... who turned out to be a wimp who got his ass kicked by a girl. LOL

I did love how loyal the two female characters were to each other in this story... cousin's Thomasina or better know by her friends as Tamsin was very loyal to her cousin Mavis and what I loved was how Mavis was a loyal to Tasmin both willing to sacrifice their life for the other by marring a horrible man who is known for the horrible way he treats women... he's so
garnetyuna
2,5 stars.
Nothing spectacular, but not really bad either. I was a bit disappointed at the end without knowing what was going to happen to her cousin, it couldn't end so abruptly-- and then I find out this is the first book in a series and that there is in fact a sequel. =/
Emily Bowring
This story left me feeling a little cheated. It felt rushed, like the author was only given a certain amount of pages to complete the story. Although I am very interested to know how Mavis is fairing and the story behind Roland!
Lacey Fullerton
A really fun and fluffy read. I am a sucker for romances set in medieval times. It was a quick read that I powered through on a little roadtrip with the husband. I would definitely pick up another title by this author.
Alisha
Awesome book.
Mayra
Mayra added it
Jun 19, 2015
zebroshyennie
zebroshyennie marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Teshai
Teshai marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Elis Miranda
Elis Miranda marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Bronte
Bronte marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Janet Morris
Janet Morris marked it as to-read
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Lia
Lia marked it as to-read
Marta Rosalia Beltran
Marta Rosalia Beltran is currently reading it
Mar 28, 2015
Netje Misty en kenzi
Netje Misty en kenzi marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Sarah Zoeteman
Sarah Zoeteman marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Laura Levada
Laura Levada is currently reading it
Feb 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
There is more than one author with this name

Award-winning author Margaret Moore actually began her career at the age of eight, when she and a friend concocted stories featuring a lovely, spirited damsel and a handsome, misunderstood thief nicknamed "The Red Sheik."
Unknowingly pursuing her destiny, Margaret graduated with distinction from the University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Arts degree i
More about Margaret Moore...
Gwyneth and the Thief The Warlord's Bride (King John,  #4) Kiss Me Quick (Kiss Me, #1) The Overlord's Bride (Warrior, #13) Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #2)