Start by marking “Christakis's Rebellious Wife” as Want to Read:
Christakis's Rebellious Wife

Christakis's Rebellious Wife (The Legacies of Powerful Men #2)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  244 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Nine months to save their marriage!

Nik Christakis had once been her Prince Charming, the indecently rich and devilishly handsome tycoon who took Betsy away from her life as a waitress and did the unimaginable—made her his wife! But married life wasn't the fantasy she'd envisioned.

Now, as her hand hovers over the divorce papers, Betsy sees something in her husband's eyes…
Published June 17th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Christakis's Rebellious Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christakis's Rebellious Wife

Beth
Jenny
Nik and Betsy are a happily married couple until she finds out his secret, he can't give her the baby she is longing for. Feeling hurt and betrayed she breaks things off. Months later they are getting a divorce but their meeting ends in one night of passion. Betsy is shocked to find out she is pregnant and that walking away from Nik is not as simple.

Betsy has no problems showing her emotions, but Nik does. After a crappy childhood he has learned to trust no one. All he knows is that he wants hi
Alex is The Romance Fox
I've been waiting excitedly for this book, which is the 2nd in Lynne Graham’s fabulous The Legacies of Powerful Men Trilogy. Betsy, the heroine, “spiked” my interest in book 1 and I was dying to know what her and Nik Christaki’s story was all about.
A heart-wrenching story of two people destined to be together and the obstacles they have to overcome before finding their HEA.

Betsy had a terrible childhood….dealing with her dyslexia, abandoned by her parents, she’s now working in a bistro, when she
Vashti
It is no secret to my HP friends that Lynne Graham is my favorite author in this series.I love her heros,they start off as total jerks to the heroines,but at the end of the book,you know that they are so so in love .Her heroines range from doormats to teflon spine ones.Together you get combinations that are complimentary to the other.In this book ,you have the typical LG hero paired with the mouse that roared heroine.I loved it!!!
This book has got to be the most sensual book that this author has
Becky
I love an angsty Lynne Graham, but just didn't connect to this one. Maybe because I didn't feel the emotion of H at all. One thing I did love was h going for a financial settlement to get at H. Really tired of these heroines who have to prove their worthiness by living in abject squalor while the billionaire ex is asked for nothing. Isn't it enough that they live celibate pathetic lives after the break up?
Danielle
Dalimar
Me gustó mucho al principio,pero luego como que se fue arrojando y llegó un momento en el que sinceramente me aburrió.

Eso sí ,al menos la protagonista no es tan tonta,ni se deja pisotear tanto por el protagonista. Su rebeldía fue lo mejor de la historia. Me cansó mucho que repitieron tanto "Nik y sus ojos verdes".
Romance_reader
Lynne Graham has definitely lost her touch! It's hard to accept that the author of books such as 'the Veranchetti Marriage' & 'The Cozakis Bride', could also pen something as insipid as this. the plot seemed a rehash of some of her previous works, there was no originality and the relationship between the hero/heroine seemed contrived (especially the intimate scenes) and bizarre... Also, the idea that a pregnancy is all that's needed to help salvage a troubled relationship is outdated and fra ...more
Kalyee
Meh.

If I had to describe this book in one word it would be, dated. It just felt kinda "been there, done that". I just finished reading this and I'm sure within a week I'll be hard pressed to remember any details about it at all.
Alexia
This is Betsy and Nik's story. Betsy is dyslexic. Her parents didn't want her so she went to live with her Grandmother. At age 11 her Grandmother died and she went into foster care. She was a waitress when she first met Nik. Nik is a spoiled playboy that always gets what he wants, or does he?

Both married and are in the process of getting a divorce because Betsy wants to have children and Nik doesn't. This is their story of Love, hate and reawakened feelings. Lynne Graham does it again, and I lo
Amafle
Me gustó mucho
Rgreader
Christakis's Rebellious Wife is a second chance at love HP.
I wanted to love it cause I'm a Lynne Graham fan sadly it didn't engage my attention until much later in the book. In fact I almost didn't finish it.

So here's what worked- the Hero. Typical LG hero. Wealthy alpha and crappy at romance with the heroine. The heroine. She was the typical LG heroine. Nice, working poor, has dyslexia, loves dogs and is still a virgin. The angst. The resolution...the hero and heroine talked things out and bon
Bukcrz
Note to self: Not rebellious at all. Just a typical hq heroine: throwing a fit because she felt betrayed and did not get what she wants, got pregnant and fainting to get the the rich hero into the rescue, H babying h, lots of magic pen moments. At least this h stands up against the H, that is, until every magic pen moments.
Ladyacct
While I admit there are only so many story lines you can fit into these (on average 185 pages), I think this was a really good take on the getting divorced oops pregnant storyline. Enjoyed Gizmo and the surrounding characters, and I always enjoy hearing the Hero's POV.
Sana
I really like this book. I know the story is really typical but I just can't help loving it. I have read it many times And I think it's a pretty good one
Tigger
Thank you Lynne...
book #2 was so much better than book #1
waiting for the final book

HÜLYA
Yazarın yeni serisi..Beğendin dokunaklı bir hikayesi vardı
Kesha
This book featured another male lead whose adult actions resulted from his treatment as a child. Nik wasn't really an asshole but he took everything literally.
Jacqueline
Review to come
Harlequin Books
"Graham’s second-chance romance is intensely poignant. Her fluent narrative draws the reader into the absolutely opulent world of her emotionally damaged, controlling hero and her love-starved heroine. Watching them find their way back to love is heartwarming" (RT Book Reviews). 4 1/2 stars

Miniseries: The Legacies of Powerful Men
Harlequin Books
received 4 1/2 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Miniseries: The Legacies of Powerful Men
Lina Ellenia
Lina Ellenia is currently reading it
Aug 27, 2015
  • Uncovering Her Nine Month Secret
  • What the Greek Can't Resist (The Untamable Greeks, #2)
  • The Brunelli Baby Bargain
  • Sheikh's Desert Duty (The Chatsfield, #9)
  • Raul's Revenge
  • The Restless Billionaire (Bad Blood #3)
  • His Unexpected Legacy
  • Giselle's Choice
  • A Question of Pride
  • The Secret Sinclair (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • Desert King, Pregnant Mistress (Bought for Her Baby) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #18)
  • Protected by the Prince: The Weight of the Crown
  • The Housekeeper's Awakening
  • The Russian's Acquisition

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...

The Legacies of Powerful Men (3 books)
  • Ravelli's Defiant Bride
  • Zarif's Convenient Queen (The Legacies of Powerful Men #3)
The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress (Ruthless) The Spanish Groom Bond of Hatred The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife