Start by marking “Seduced by the Playboy” as Want to Read:
Seduced by the Playboy

Seduced by the Playboy (The Morretti Millionaires #1)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  35 reviews
A whole new playing field of passion

Fiery newscaster Angela Kelly wants nothing more than to take the Windy City by storm. But with her show's dangerously low ratings, she stands to lose everything. The pressure is on to save her career, and a tantalizing exposé on wickedly sexy professional baseball player Demetri Morretti might be her last shot. That is, if she can ha
Published June 17th 2014 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Seduced by the Playboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced by the Playboy

Until We Touch by Susan MalleryBefore We Kiss by Susan MalleryWhen We Met by Susan MalleryThe Mighty Quinns by Kate HoffmannA Perfect Trade by Anna Sugden
Harlequin/M&B - Sport/Athlete themed (non-NASCAR)
44th out of 100 books — 8 voters
Changing the Game by Jaci BurtonThe Perfect Game by J. SterlingAll of Me by Jennifer BernardDouble Play by Jill ShalvisSlow Heat by Jill Shalvis
Baseball Romances
127th out of 144 books — 141 voters

More lists with this book...

Tori
I received this book in an ARC giveaway, this has in no way influenced my review/opinion.

While I liked this book I didn't really love it. The writing was great, the characters were well developed, the descriptions were perfect, and everything was good.
I just didn't LOVE it. It was good, and the writing was tasteful. I would recommend it just not very highly.
Monica Cardoza
Things aren’t always what they seem.

I know that I love reading stories about how two characters think they hate each other and by the end of the story they are madly in love. I do have to say that it did take me a while to get into the story. When I started reading this story I didn’t know if it was going to move but I have to say that I got into it. I knew it took me a while but by a couple of characters I became intrigued because it seemed that the playboy was a totally softy. It seemed that o
Madonna
Received Seduced by the Playboy through the goodreads program. I was not required to review this book.

I really enjoyed reading about Angela and Demetri. This is a story that shows you can make all the plans in the world about your future; but in the long run; it's all about the plans God has for you and what He says you need in your life that will make you happy. The theme of the book, other than romance, seemed to be more about forgiveness...not for the person you forgive, but for yourself. You
Tiffany
Angela Kelly is a newscaster who does a piece on Demetri Morretti and it doesn't paint him in a good light. Demetri decides to go and do something about it and he is determined not to back down and Angela isn't going to back down either. Both of them were surprised by the instant chemistry between the both of them. As they spend more time together they actually really like each other but there is someone from Demetri's life that doesn't want them together. Angela has to face some issues from her ...more
Hsiau Wei
This story is about friendship, love, family dynamics and forgiveness woven into one. They started off wrong footing with Demetri confronting Angela for the article that she did about him. The video of them arguing leaked out and her boss want her to do an interview for Demetri to tell his side of the story. He doesn’t want to but her boss insisted her to get him to agree for a show. Being someone who is persistent, she is not backing down and as they spend time together, they begin to like each ...more
Tamaria
I won this book and was sooooo excited because I hardly if ever win anything!!! First off I am a huge fan of Mrs. Yaye, I just love the way she tells a story.

This book was very good from the begininng to the end. I liked how the hero knew who he was and what he wanted and went after it which included Angela the heroine.

Angela, I liked because although she appeared strong and determined she was a giver, and compassionate. However, because of what she did in the past, she felt she wasn't worthy o
Texas Diva
Forgiveness a gift to yourself...

Demetri and Angela was a whirlwind read and romance. Dennett is an athlete that has forgotten the good he can do. Angela is a woman on the rise with a secret to hide. they fall in love. Supporting characters throw in drama, betrayal and a cry for their stories too be told. This is a recommend read. The Morretti are some kind of sexy.
Dafort
CONCEPT
The concept of this story recluse athlete confronts a local newscaster for slander, which is then caught on camera forces this couple to embark on a journey that should lead to popularity but instead take the seductive route. Outside forces and people intervene that develop a few “bumps” in this growing relationship. The couple must learn to trust their feelings.
STORY
Synopsis: Fiery newscaster Angela Kelly wants nothing more than to take the Windy City by storm. But with her show's danger
Nevena
Actual rating: 2.5 stars.

I received this book in a giveaway, and it has in no way influenced my review.

What can I say... Insta-love. Very fast-paced. The story could have been much better if the characters (especially Angela) weren't so one-dimensional. Honestly, the only redeeming factor is the relationship between Morretti brothers, but even they only appeared for like 5 pages of the book.

I thought Demetri was a sweetheart, and probably the most developed character in the book. Angela, on the
Wendy
"Seduced by a Playboy" by Pamela Yaye which I won through Goodreads Giveaways is a delightful and entertaining romance that begins with Angela Kelly's scandalous and salacious report on "Eye on Chicago" about Demetri Morretti, a celebrity baseball player and notorious bad boy. Disgusted with its half truths and outright lies Demetri confronts Angela at the network and finds he's not only angry but attracted to the fiery reporter. What begins as a cat and mouse game between the two quickly ignite ...more
Sade'
Good book with great characters. It had the simple romance theme with a typical "challenge" I look forward to reading the 2nd book!
Karen
This was a great love story between Demetri and Angela. For a playboy he was an honest John that changed from his misunderstood ways. As for Angela, she had to,learn that secrets can ruin you and having you second guess yourself. Excellent read and I can't wait to read the next installment in the Morretti Millionaires series.

This was the first book of it's type that I have ever read as far as the theme which was very sports related(baseball to be more specific). Cute book and nice read! Different from what I normally read!
Tigger
Really 4.75 stars on this one!
Nikita Isaac
When I first started reading I could not put it down. Lord have mercy the hot and passion between Angela Kelly and Demetri Morretti had me fanning myself. Pamela wrote another great book. I counted down until the next one and now I'm counting down til the third one.
Teresa Mcmillian
Great book...I can't wait until the next book in this series.
Summer
2.5 Stars. TV Reporter Angela does an exposé on baseball player Demetri’s bad boy ways and sparks fly between them.

The author did a great job of setting the glam scene for her story with the descriptions of the clothes and the décor, I totally pictured all of it, the romance, however, moved a little fast for me, I just wanted it to take a bit more time for them to transition from animosity to love.

My favorite aspect of the book was definitely the reversal of the traditional romantic roles, I lo
Brenda
First of 3 book series and I LOVED IT!! Great and MUST read! Angela and Demetri had me on the edge of my seat from page one. They were so hott the screen of my e-reader got foggy .. lol
Kelly Murphy
home run

Pamela really hit a home run with book one of the morretti series. Angela and Demetri were so cute and made for each other. I can't wait to read the next book.
Alicia
Great read. Story was a little different reading for me. Chemistry was fast and fierce between these two characters!! Made me smile
Yvonne
This is a nice love story. I recommend it.
Livia
Book One of The Morretti Millionaire Trilogy, tells the story of Chicago Newscaster Angela Kelly and professional baseball player Demetri Morretti.

Angela's career is on the skids and to give it a boost she targets Demetri as her scandal star, reporting on his escapades and prowess with women. She knows nothing about Demetri's private life, only what's rumored and what's been reported in the tabloids. Demetri's had enough and intends to confront Angela at the television studio where she works. T
Christine
Seduced by the Playboy tells the story of Angela Kelly who is a newscaster. She does a story on Demetri Morretti which isn't exactly flattering. Demetri heads to the station to confront Angela, and soon the sparks are flying between them.

Demetri and Angela were both interesting characters, and had strong personalities. I enjoyed them together, and had a good time reading this book.

The only issue that I had with the story is that the romance and proposal was very rushed. It wasn't very realisti
Diamond Drake
Sandra
I won this book in a GoodReads giveaway.

The storyline was good as were the characters but the book lacked something to keep the momentum going. There was an overabundance of description of things and that extra space in the novel could have been used for more dialogue. Overall, "Seduced by a Playboy" is only an okay read!!!
Shone
Oct 13, 2014 Shone rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
We all ave a past the key is do you control your past or let your past control you. Well written I felt as if I had walked a mile in Angela Kellys' shoes.
Lynda Coker
Good read. Very much what I expected. The author did a good job of deepening the characters' point-of-view so that I felt invested in their relationship.
Becky
I received this book threw Goodreads giveaway.

I really enjoyed this book! I thought the characters were well developed (I would have like the learn more about Simone and Nichola though). The story plot was well written. I love sports romances and was hoping for more baseball but I understand the reasoning with Demetri's injury why there wasn't any. All in all I would recommend this book to others and looking forward to reading the next!
Wendy W
This book was good. I thought there would be more fireworks between the two characters. But I wull read book 2 in this series.
Jackie Roberts
I won a copy of Seduced By The Playboy in a Goodreads giveaway. Imagine the joy I felt winning a book by one of my favorite authors, Pamela Yaye.

What a great start to the Morretti Millionaires series. Demetri Morretti and Angela Kelly both had huge hearts, this made them ideal for each other. I really loved Angela because she challenged Demetri in so many ways. Pamela really know to take her readers on a journey. In this book you get romance, passion, secrecy, and forgiveness. If you are a fan o
  • Her Perfect Candidate
  • Midnight Play (The Blue Dynasty, #2)
  • Every Road To You (Espresso Empire, #1)
  • Poetry Man
  • To Desire a Wilde (Wilde In Wyoming, #3)
  • Our First Embrace
  • Forever's Promise (Bayou Dreams #4)
  • Romancing the M.D. (Hopewell General)
  • Legal Seduction
  • Bachelor Unclaimed
  • Lovers Premiere
  • Decadent Dreams
  • Just One Taste (The Buchanans of Alaska, #2)(Coles Family, #4)
  • Vegas, Baby
  • Pleasure Under the Sun
My love for reading developed at an early age. My parents, Daniel and Gwendolyn Odidison, were both avid readers and encouraged me to read as much as possible. Trips to the public library were the highlight of my week and by the time I was in junior high I was reading everything from biographies to suspense to True Confession magazines!

I got my big “break” when I was only fourteen-years-old. I rea
More about Pamela Yaye...

The Morretti Millionaires (5 books)
  • Seduced by the CEO
  • Seduced by the Heir
  • Seduced by Mr. Right
  • Seduced by the Hero
Passion Overtime Evidence of Desire Promises We Make Her Kind Of Man Seduced by the CEO