Start by marking “Undercover Warrior (Copper Canyon, #5)” as Want to Read:
Undercover Warrior (Copper Canyon, #5)

Undercover Warrior (Copper Canyon #5)

A NAVAJO UNDERCOVER AGENT COMES TO THE RESCUE OF AN INNOCENT VICTIM IN ANOTHER COPPER CANYON MYSTERY BY AWARD-WINNING AUTHOR AIMEE THURLO.

Erin Barrett was the sole survivor of an armed assault on her company. Her saving grace? Undercover agent Kyle Goodluck, who'd grown from troubled youth to total warrior. Though he agreed to protect Erin, he still had unanswered question
Published June 17th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Undercover Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undercover Warrior

Susan
Very good story, with action that grabbed me from the beginning. Kyle had been assigned to discover what sort of trouble Erin's boss had gotten himself into. He arrived in time to save Erin but not her boss. He took her under his protection, not sure if she was innocent or part of the plot. They have to find a way to work together to stop the terrorists.

I liked Kyle a lot. He overcame a rough childhood, thanks to the foster father who took him in and the five others who became his brothers. His
Debbie Heaton
Oct 01, 2014 Debbie Heaton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In Thurlo’s romantic suspense novel, undercover agent Kyle Goodluck had been a troubled youth in New Mexico. Taken in by a caring father figure, he turned his life around and was now a NCIS officer. Erin Barrett is many things: an office manager by day, a wannabe chili famer with a long range plan to start her own chili farm, and a spirit guide to none other than Kyle. The sole survivor of an attack on her office, Kyle takes her under his protection determined to keep her alive while standing hi ...more
Griz Girl
Jun 02, 2014 Griz Girl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am absolutely IN LOVE with Aimee & David Thurlo's romances! Their Navajo characters are inspiring! Their mysteries have just enough twists, turns & action to be really great.

Hunky, intelligent heroes...smart, capable heroines...and a romance that leaves me feeling happy. Definitely books that "walk in beauty"!
Donna
Oct 21, 2015 Donna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story - lots of twists and turns, a very resourceful heroine, and a complex hero. References to Navajo beliefs added something extra to the story. Although this is not the first book in this series, I had no problems following the plot. In fact, I enjoyed this story so much that I've already purchased the first in the series so that I can read the series in order. Very entertaining.
Bonnie Drummond
Dec 17, 2015 Bonnie Drummond rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin
Aimee Thurlo has done it again with her Series Copper Canyon ( Undercover Warrior #5 ). She intertwined Family, Work, Love, Feeling that go way deep in you're soul, Tribal Beliefs and Land with a Tourist Plot that would destroy water pipeline gathering for the Navajo Nation.
Harlequin Books
"Thurlo has written an entertaining story that is a magical blend of romance, suspense and Navajo heritage. With her passing in February, readers have lost an incredible talent" (RT Book Reviews). 4 1/2 stars TOP PICK!

Miniseries: Copper Canyon
Joy Strother
Jul 01, 2014 Joy Strother rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought this book was a great read.It is filled with suspense and intrigue and Kyle is deliciously sexy.I highly recommend this book to anyone.
Karen
Jul 21, 2014 Karen rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: authors-to-avoid
I was bored. The author tended to spell out conflict, with statements along the lines of "I want to farm and he wants to be free--how will we ever work?"
Maureen Hubley
May 14, 2014 Maureen Hubley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have never read any books by this author but she is good. I may try to find some of her other books.
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2014
Brianna
Brianna rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2014
Jean
Jean rated it liked it
May 26, 2016
Peggy
Peggy rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2014
Barbara Cannon
Barbara Cannon rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2014
Shelly Weber
Shelly Weber rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2014
Lynn Allen
Lynn Allen rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2015
Beverly
Beverly rated it really liked it
May 22, 2014
Roxann
Roxann rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2015
Linda Straub
Linda Straub rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2015
Steve Sisler
Steve Sisler rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2014
Jessica Mackay
Jessica Mackay rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2015
Caroline Beaudoin
Caroline Beaudoin rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2015
Maggie
Maggie rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2015
Meghan Guess
Meghan Guess rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2015
Ruth Chestnut
Ruth Chestnut rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2014
Alisha
Alisha rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2015
Jennifer rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2015
Ashley Jett
Ashley Jett rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2015
Harlequin Books
received 4 1/2 stars TOP PICK! @ RT Book Reviews
Miniseries: Copper Canyon
pc quinn
pc quinn rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
4712006
Aimee and David Thurlo are the authors of the Ella Clah mysteries, the Sister Agatha mysteries, the Lee Nez vampire novels all set in New Mexico. David grew up on the Navajo Indian Nation, and Aimee, a native of Cuba, lived in the southwest for forty years.

Aimée passed away peacefully at her home on the morning of February 28, 2014, after a brief struggle with cancer and related complications. She
More about Aimée Thurlo...

Copper Canyon (6 books)
  • Winter Hawk's Legend (Copper Canyon, #1)
  • Power of the Raven (Copper Canyon, #2)
  • Secrets of the Lynx (Copper Canyon, #3)
  • Falcon's Run (Copper Canyon, #4)
  • Eagle's Last Stand (Copper Canyon, #6)

“Sometimes a person’s greatest loss lay in risks not taken.” 0 likes
“Sometimes the enemy that was hardest to fight was the one within yourself.” 0 likes