Start by marking “Undercover Warrior” as Want to Read:
Undercover Warrior

Undercover Warrior (Copper Canyon #5)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A NAVAJO UNDERCOVER AGENT COMES TO THE RESCUE OF AN INNOCENT VICTIM IN ANOTHER COPPER CANYON MYSTERY BY AWARD-WINNING AUTHOR AIMEE THURLO.

Erin Barrett was the sole survivor of an armed assault on her company. Her saving grace? Undercover agent Kyle Goodluck, who'd grown from troubled youth to total warrior. Though he agreed to protect Erin, he still had unanswered question
Published June 17th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Undercover Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undercover Warrior

Susan
Very good story, with action that grabbed me from the beginning. Kyle had been assigned to discover what sort of trouble Erin's boss had gotten himself into. He arrived in time to save Erin but not her boss. He took her under his protection, not sure if she was innocent or part of the plot. They have to find a way to work together to stop the terrorists.

I liked Kyle a lot. He overcame a rough childhood, thanks to the foster father who took him in and the five others who became his brothers. His
Debbie Heaton
In Thurlo’s romantic suspense novel, undercover agent Kyle Goodluck had been a troubled youth in New Mexico. Taken in by a caring father figure, he turned his life around and was now a NCIS officer. Erin Barrett is many things: an office manager by day, a wannabe chili famer with a long range plan to start her own chili farm, and a spirit guide to none other than Kyle. The sole survivor of an attack on her office, Kyle takes her under his protection determined to keep her alive while standing hi ...more
Griz Girl
I am absolutely IN LOVE with Aimee & David Thurlo's romances! Their Navajo characters are inspiring! Their mysteries have just enough twists, turns & action to be really great.

Hunky, intelligent heroes...smart, capable heroines...and a romance that leaves me feeling happy. Definitely books that "walk in beauty"!
Karen
I was bored. The author tended to spell out conflict, with statements along the lines of "I want to farm and he wants to be free--how will we ever work?"
Joy Strother
I thought this book was a great read.It is filled with suspense and intrigue and Kyle is deliciously sexy.I highly recommend this book to anyone.
Maureen Hubley
I have never read any books by this author but she is good. I may try to find some of her other books.
Harlequin Books
"Thurlo has written an entertaining story that is a magical blend of romance, suspense and Navajo heritage. With her passing in February, readers have lost an incredible talent" (RT Book Reviews). 4 1/2 stars TOP PICK!

Miniseries: Copper Canyon
Harlequin Books
received 4 1/2 stars TOP PICK! @ RT Book Reviews
Miniseries: Copper Canyon
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Isabella
Isabella marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Sandra Walters
Sandra Walters marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Minna
Minna added it
Dec 14, 2014
Silverana
Silverana marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Paulette Winbolt
Paulette Winbolt marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
4712006
Aimee and David Thurlo are the authors of the Ella Clah mysteries, the Sister Agatha mysteries, the Lee Nez vampire novels all set in New Mexico. David grew up on the Navajo Indian Nation, and Aimee, a native of Cuba, lived in the southwest for forty years.

Aimée passed away peacefully at her home on the morning of February 28, 2014, after a brief struggle with cancer and related complications. She
More about Aimée Thurlo...

Copper Canyon (6 books)
  • Winter Hawk's Legend (Copper Canyon, #1)
  • Power of the Raven (Copper Canyon, #2)
  • Secrets of the Lynx (Copper Canyon, #3)
  • Falcon's Run (Copper Canyon, #4)
  • Eagle's Last Stand
Blackening Song (Ella Clah, #1) Bad Medicine (Ella Clah, #3) Death Walker (Ella Clah, #2) Red Mesa (Ella Clah, #6) Enemy Way (Ella Clah, #4)

“Sometimes a person’s greatest loss lay in risks not taken.” 0 likes
“Sometimes the enemy that was hardest to fight was the one within yourself.” 0 likes