Start by marking “Sleep, Little Pigeon” as Want to Read:
Sleep, Little Pigeon

Sleep, Little Pigeon

When Hayato finally convinces his parents to let him visit his grandmother in Japan, he has no idea of the danger that awaits him. He stops to see the beautiful Mt. Fuji and the locals warn him against going into the Sea of Trees, for there are demons in the Aokigahara forest. Will Hayato heed their warnings or will he enter the suicide forest and become one of its ...more
Published January 2nd 2014 by Indie Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about Sleep, Little Pigeon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleep, Little Pigeon

Autumn
May 17, 2014 Autumn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
I was given this book to give an honest review.

After reading the blurb, I was interested into see how this story was going to turn out. The author did a terrific job bringing the story full circle in such a way that you understand what is going on, in 30 pages. It is normally hard to do that, being as you have to pack so much information into a short story that you could leave some things out by mistake. This author hit it right on head.
I like the whole mysterious suicide forest, I actually loo
Linda
Dec 15, 2013 Linda rated it really liked it
Shelves: mysteries, 2013-read
This short story is a soliloquy by a troubled youth contemplating his wretched life in the onslaught of voices that urge him to a permanent fate. The brief story is well written and gives you a good description of his personal angst. My one complaint would be that I wanted more of a reveal on who the "he" was that kept haunting him. But maybe that mystery is better left to the reader's imagination. Disclosure: I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
J.B. Dabo
Jan 16, 2014 J.B. Dabo rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bloodline
Scarlette did an awesome job at making the reader understand how a disturbed suicidal mind thinks.
Andrea
Andrea rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2016
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Nov 04, 2016
K. Fritz
K. Fritz rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2015
Penelope Bartotto
Penelope Bartotto marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Benjamin Thornton
Benjamin Thornton marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Lola
Lola marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2016
Originally from Chicago Scarlette D'Noire is an American author currently residing in Florida. A lover of all things vampire, Scarlette has published two books in the anthology series, Vampires Romance to Rippers, an Anthology of Tasty Stories, and an Anthology of Risqué Stories with several outstanding authors.

She is releasing a short story, Shattered for Halloween 2016. Currently she is writing
More about Scarlette D'Noire...